Remember when Kirk BTFO'd the Gorn captain with a homemade cannon...

Remember when Kirk BTFO'd the Gorn captain with a homemade cannon? What would Picard or (kek) Janeway have done in that situation?

Picard would have ended up as their honorary king, Janeway would have shot him and rendered him into coffee

What would Picard do to become their king tho

Picard would have done something amazing and won their respect.

Janeway would have blown up the fucking planet.

Sisko give him the crazy face until he backs down, then explodes into a ball of white lightening and disappears, the Gorn live out his life confused and disturbed by the incident.

Archer falls over, this accidentally kills the gorn.

Some serious Picard shit

Archer would have fucked up. I don't know how, but he would have.

>Archer would have fucked up

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

valid

Archer actually fought a Gorn though.

I see this, well his odds are always 50/50 whether it's his skills or a bit of dumb luck that saves the day, and that ain't a dig at him, it's tough being the first human space captain. real tough.

Janeway would have mulled over breaking the prime directive for about 12seconds before wiping out all life on the planet.

Kirk is, and always will be, the best captain.

Janeway would have screamed for Q to save her

ARE YOU BEING ALLEGORICAL? CAN I HELP YOU IN ANY WAY?

Taggart would have formed a rudementary lathe.

Picard would have given a speech and the Gorn would have accepted him as equal after that.
Janeway would have killed the captain while he is defenseless and then later told herself that she had no other choice while Seven keeps rambling about Gorn borg drones.

/r/ing the TNG watching guide. Trying to get some of my friends to give it a try, and TNG is the most accessible, in my opinion.

Also Picard would have refused to fight the Gorn, defended the Gorn against a plot device enemy, and ended the episode with a line like "they may not be our friends, but I don't think they're our enemies, either" regarding the Gorn.
Janeway would have submitted to capture only to save herself with science and the help of Tuvok, or have Seven of Nine save the day with some Borg bullshit super science.

>What would Picard do to become their king tho
Send Riker to cuck them all by fucking all their she-lizards

>Commander Riker, I will need you to fuck all the females on the enemy ship
>Already on it, sir
>when did you
>they're hermaphrodites sir.
>will that be a problem Number One
>[chuckles]I'm already done with engineering and maintenance. Moving on to Security. HEY YOU, YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON THAT CLOACA
>Good job, Number One.

>you can stop now Riker

Sisko would have given him some coupons for a $1 off a pretzel at the Hot Pretzel stand and warned about those darn kids and their hijinks at the shopping mall in outer space.

DS9 sucked.

Did you watch anything beyond season 2?

this fight scene was so laughably bad, it's what convinced me star trek is shit

>Respectively hnnng refhuuuuuuse sir. I feel we ha-ha-haven't established proper f-f-first conthnnngact sir. Riker out. NO YOU STAY RIGHT HERE RANGO TIL I'M DONE

Why is there fighting at all in the space age?

We have infinite resources. There would be no need for any fighting at all.

Some stuff cant be replicated like Latinum and has to be mined and fighting also erupts over space clay (solar systems with habitable planets) for colonies.

Sisko would have made a grandstanding speech, failed, and then used the macig wormhole-powers to win anyway.

I don't like the Ferengi makeup design because it makes them look like their have big brains when they are actually stupid.

>Trying to get some of my friends to give it a try, and TNG is the most accessible, in my opinion.
You guys are pussies, following a fucking guide for TNG of all things. watch TOS like a man.

>watch TOS like a man
Are you fucking seriously dick-measuring over who sits through a different series of a sci-fi TV franchise? Is this how pathetic your life has become? Do you do nothing but watch old television all day, forcing yourself to sit through the least accessible, most tired and outdated, poorly aging garbage just because somebody on the internet told you it's important? Is your self-worth and motivation really so low that you have to call somebody a pleb, or not a real man, or a faggot, or whatever you use in the other threads you reply to, because they're not as self-hating and capricious as you are? Do you honestly think that somebody is less than you for choosing to watch something else, or are you just lashing out because it's the only thing you can do besides waste away in front of a TV screen, eyes peeled for details and defects to vitriolically spew at strangers on an Inuit Sericulture Forum?

Not appreciating the artistry of Kirk-Fu.

Are you retarded? Star Trek isn't supposed to be Game of Thrones or whatever other EPIC drama series you fags wank over. Just watch the cheesy fucking show.

they would have sucked the gorns dick until it died

aka you watched it on youtube after having seen the new movies and decided to never watch any more.

The episode is great and the fight scene although laughable isn't that much worse than your average 60s show. Which were all just WW2 Army combatives some Vet on set advised and clearly look as if it was policy at the time to make violence unrealistic so as not to teach the kiddies how to break eachother.

That said it's a shame this particular scene is such a meme because it really doesn't do Shatner justice for some of the mad shit he pulled off on the series.

Crazy jump kicks and dive tackles.

Also he has permanent tinnitus from the mortar scene in that episode.

>characters say "DS9" even though "Deep Space Nine" is just as many syllables
For the non-Starfleet aliens I can understand this as the universal translator translating an alien nickname for the station, but don't all Starfleet personnel speak English? After all if the UT failed you wouldn't want everyone to be confused.

I have watched TNG you retard, and Picard says exactly that after making diplomatic progress with alien races that were seen as hostile or completely unknown, in Darmok, for example.

"The Survivors" was perfect early TNG Trek Kino, prove me wrong

Nah. Sisko would have challenged the Gorn to a game of baseball.