Boxing

Do you want a Floyd Mayweather vs Connor McGregor rematch?

No. Mayweather's washed up and McGregor sucks at boxing

/thread

No
Why are they naked?

Why aren’t you naked?

>Mayweather is washed up

Then why did he beat Canelo then?

i am literally naked

I'm enjoying this exchange

I want Big Drama Show II

Because it was 4 years ago.

Mayweather is retired and cemented as greatest of his era.

He’d beat him again if they fought today

this

I'd be happy with a Jacobs rematch or a Canelo rematch. Gippo Joe Saunders is garbage.

Who the fuck is on the left

Fuck boxing, I want conor to compete in MMA again

DLH vs conor

MMA weaklings have no punching power. Any future crossover fights are a waste of time.

I know nothing about fighting """sports""" but what if they played with the MMA rules? would boxers win regardless?

I'm only saying this because the fight between Mayweather and that other guy was a fucking clown fiesta and you can't really take much from it.

did conner do that wwe shit at bellator so he could get suspended and meme more in boxing?

lol nah mayweather wouldn't survive 10 seconds in an octagon. You're gonna be hit with kicks, takedowns, wrestling, elbows, knees etc.. There are just too many angles to be hit from for mayweathers style to be succesful

The UFC heavyweight champ with the most title defenses didn't last 1 minute in the octagon with a fat 42 year old heavyweight boxer Ray Mercer

Ray Mercer got choked out by Kimbo Slice

Sylvia-Mercer was literally a boxing match fought under MMA rules

sylvia is a fucking can. p4p worst champ up there with bisping and gdr.

And James Toney, one of his generation's top P4P boxers, didn't last one round against 50 year old Randy Couture.

Lolnosweati

saying that canelo was too green and his prime would beat a retired floyd doesnt say much

prime vs prime, who wins?

you know the answer chicano boi, TBE nigga.

yes. i paid $99 last time. Would do it again.

thats not even floyd

All niggers are the same

This is the fight I want to see.

Canelo lost to GGG

They gave him a mercy draw as to not kill his brand

I'd love to see Golovkin or Canelo heem McGregor into another universe

FPBP

desu prime floyd starches ggg

I didn't even bother to watch the first one.

>K1 >>>

Obviously you don't know shit about boxing. GGG is in a different weight class and would murder Floyd

Oscar De La Hoya is 100%, unironically training for a comeback bout with Conor McGregor.