Will she ever make a return after Street Fighter?

Will she ever make a return after Street Fighter?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!31k03TyB!xULRQK3Hj5NtC8adyxeZXSDVCWG3SkTMP8TgP7vRIvQ
stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/podcasts/the-rise-of-female-action-heroes.htm
abc.net.au/radionational/programs/offtrack/the-gendered-roles-of-stunt-men-and-women/5850720
theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/29/why-stuntwomen-are-in-more-danger-than-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should have posted this pic user, might have had more success
Or was it perhaps stealth advertising for her new eyewear collection?

I saw a picture of her in glasses and felt the need to share it. It awoken my desires

Fair enough. No doubt it is part of the eyewear collection I just mentioned; she has partnered with Specsavers to launch a personal line.

Australians still thinking they are relevant? Haha.

Kylie is practically British now

>Will she ever make a return after Street Fighter?
What do you classify as a "return"?

mfw my benis

I was annoyed seeing her part in San Andreas to be 10 seconds

I'd canon her spike

wait.. what?

Hollywood discriminates against femlets.

How is she still so fucking hot

Has she ever been in another movie after Street Fighter?

yes

They fucked up Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat by not having Cammy and Kitana in a leotard.

When's the Kylie poster going to start dumping webms?

Hopefully soon

No major roles after Bio-Dome (which convinced her she wasn't really cut out for acting) but several interesting cameos (especially Moulin Rouge and Holy Motors).

Also she went topless in The Delinquents, made just before Street Fighter came out: I was literally going to go to bed before this got necrodumped, here's a Mega of all my webms for youse: mega.nz/#!31k03TyB!xULRQK3Hj5NtC8adyxeZXSDVCWG3SkTMP8TgP7vRIvQ

I'll post the most Sup Forums-related ones

Cheers

i've never understood her popularity

she was never particularly attractive
can't sing
and now she is an old lady

who cares.

Just realized I have none from her Holy Motors scene, need to fix that tomorrow

Yes now everyone can post Kylie at their leisure

Kylie Jenner fuck off

Apparently you cared enough to post

Well I ran out of Sup Forums-related ones really fast
Oh well, motivation to make more I guess

primo fp

fucking hell

Curse the man who invented nipple tape

>she was never particularly attractive
Seriously nigga?

looks like Billie Piper. Big giant mouth. meh.

He burns in hell.

They fucked up Street Fighter by having shit-tier fight scenes. At least that's where Mortal Kombat got things right.

She was good in Holy Motors.

Underrated

Dude, those are live adaptation films of video games. I don't think it would actually work to have the women in leotards. Well, there is the new Wonder Woman movie coming out, she kind of has a leotard. Another thing to consider is that for women who have to do action scenes, it can be a little more difficult for them to do the stunt work than it is for a guy to do stunt work. Women don't usually wear as much clothing as male characters would be wearing, so they don't have padding underneath their clothes to protect them during the fight scenes or if their character has to be set on fire or if they are thrown across the room because of an explosion or something. So it might make sense for action heroines to wear more clothing than their video game counterparts.

I think Stuff Mom Never Told You's episode on female action heroes says something about this. I'm listening to the podcast now to try and find out when they talk about the stunt work and how it is dangerous for them and everything, but I can't find it. Here's the podcast episode: stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/podcasts/the-rise-of-female-action-heroes.htm

>asdf8
WTF

The accordian scene steals the entire movie for me so much so I can barely remembet what she sang.

Muh Dick wasn't aware she was gone.

Okay, so here is an interesting article. I didn't really read it, but skimmed through it. The article doesn't talk about how much harder it is for women to be stunt workers than it is for men. But it talks about how the women have to go through a different sort of violence in the roles they are given, a more personalized violence which is different than the nameless soldier that men play and who gets blown up in a war movie. Check it out: abc.net.au/radionational/programs/offtrack/the-gendered-roles-of-stunt-men-and-women/5850720

I still can't find where I heard that stunt work for women can be more dangerous for them than it is for guys.

Okay, I found this article. Apparently I didn't hear it from an audio podcast, but read about it online: theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/29/why-stuntwomen-are-in-more-danger-than-men

The article explains what the female stunt performers have to go through for their work that makes all those action movies look so cool and everything.

Those shiny shiny legs