“In the Mayweather fight, it was fatigue. I wasn’t wobbled, I didn’t see stars once...

>“In the Mayweather fight, it was fatigue. I wasn’t wobbled, I didn’t see stars once. The only time I was ever wobbled once in a contest was in the Diaz 1 fight. And that’s it, it’s the only heavy shot I’ve ever taken.”

LMAO BOXFAGS BTFO

Their GOAT throws softer than a pillowfisted mexican stoner

Other urls found in this thread:

mmamania.com/2017/9/1/16240362/doctor-conor-mcgregor-suffered-mild-traumatic-brain-injury-tko-loss-floyd-mayweather-mma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*boop*

he's determining range, dunno why though

it's only necessary in mma where range is far more important

Why did you cut out the previous 5 seconds?

whoa what a jab

even floyd had to smile at that one if you look closely

brava

He's an MMA fighter that's what he's used to

>i wasnt wobbled

The ref should have let this idiot get brain damage.

>I-I-I wasn't shook i s-s-swear. Pls pay attention to me

*yawn* subpar mma scrub got made to look like a fool by a near retired boxer.

>McGregor connects with a punch
>Mayweather turns around and bends over
>Referee tells McGregor to stop because apparently deliberately exposing your back is rewarded in boxing

I know the whole fight was a joke and McGregor had no business boxing, but my god, what a stupid fucking sport.

It works against someone like McGregor because he's so bad at boxing he literally didn't know what to do.

There's not really much you can do because the ref intervenes you fucking mong

There is a lot you can do if you actually know how to box. Body shots or simply moving to the side. Good boxers would never do that to another good boxer because you can't see what your opponent is going to do. Mcgregor didn't know what to do because someone doing that in MMA would result in a choke hold.

>Mister McGregor, please respect boxing. If you want streetfight, I give you streetfight. We have 12 rounds. Let's make big drama show

How fucked in Connor in this situation?

wow 3 months later the mma roaches are crawling out of their holes

the mick got beat, very very badly despite throwing about 100 illegal punches to the back of the head in the clinch and being bigger than his 40 YEAR OLD opponent

>I-I wasn't wobbled

ok loser

In anything other than a boxing match Connor kills Golovkin

yeah, thats what happened, but why say it like it's better than getting rocked? its fucking embarassing. conors cardio fucking sucks

Didn't throw a single power shot in the floyd fight, i get that they were trying to shake up floyd's idea of conor as a power puncher by trying for points instead, but you need cardio for that. His gameplan was shit, his camp was shit, his brain is shit.

he may be a good fighter with strong blows but he's thick as mud and he'll never beat a half decent boxer with his mentality and hubris, and when he goes back to ufc they're gonna handpick good matchups for him so he can keep winning and look good. meanwhile someone like Edgar would embarass him 10x as hard as Floyd.

Conor's a fraud, he cant hang with serious wrestlers or boxers. and now mma looks stupid to boxing fans.

yeah, just like mendes did right?

lol he starts the punch with his arms almost fully stretched, no power

mendes threw the fight, he's also like 3" shorter than mcgregor.

khabib would unironically ragdoll mcmeme. We'll see anyway, if the rumours are true then i cant wait for gsp to wrestlerape him.

is that "Edgar" in your webm?

surely that isn't the same weight class as mcgoober?

no, dipshit. 2 weight classes above.

>Conor's a fraud, he cant hang with serious wrestlers or boxers. and now mma looks stupid to boxing fans
How is Conor a fraud, wtf?
The thing with Floyd doesn't count because it was a fucking media stunt from the whole beginning, both of them got 100+ mill on their bank account. The whole thing reeked of WWE, something that only fat ameritards watch.

He has been great in the UFC, he single handedly made the sport to be even more famous then it was before, he brought cash flow to the game as all together combined. I get to not like his fake cocky persona in the media, but he is a great fighter and a great businessman

The referee pissed me off in that fight. I wanted to see McGregor get brutally KOed. You know it was coming

none of his punches with 8oz looked any good, the guy who was praised for his "hard left" is a mediocre puncher at best in boxing. It's just the nature of MMA, I guess, but these kind of fights do make the sport look terrible.

He's a dickhead that avoids wrestlers and elite kickboxers, then boxes old men and loses. and gets away with slapping officials. go back to /asp/

he cant hang with mma scraps now. media whore.

Depends, he really didn't throw a single hard shot.

MMA fighters don't tend to set their feet because it would make them open to takedowns, and they get in the habit of throwing arm punches because with the smaller gloves arm punches can still cause significant damage. Both of these habits were evident in the Mayweather vs McGregor fight. MMA boxing is basically not transferable to pure boxing, and probably vice versa but we don't really know since a fat old James Toney is the only notable boxer to ever try it

He can't have the same power as boxers do, boxers literally train only their hands as a weapon their whole careers. In UFC you use the whole body. Seriously doubt that Floyd or any boxer can endure 2 rounds in UFC. It was painful to watch Conor boxing, the ref warned him 1000 times to not hit Floyd on the head from above like ouga bouga captain caveman lol.
What about Nate? He is a tough guy who wants to get down and wrestle

go ahead and google nate's record before you act like this, fucking hell.

It doesn't matter that much, Nate is still a great fighter. Also he is 10cm higher than Conor and 7-8kgs heavier than him.

with those stats i guess it's pretty bad he couldn't shadowrealm him

Please post the webm of Conor trying to do the Lomachenko thing, I know one of you has it

floyd got exposed as trash. he won via better cardio only.

Because he doesn't have one. He looks good in UFC because he's fighting chinny wrestlers.

I watch this over and over again. Diego needs to retire from mma to save what little is left of his mashed potato brain

Didn't McGregor literally get brain damage in that fight

mmamania.com/2017/9/1/16240362/doctor-conor-mcgregor-suffered-mild-traumatic-brain-injury-tko-loss-floyd-mayweather-mma

>Equipping GGG with 4oz gloves
>Fighting GGG bareknuckled

Might as well plan the funeral arrangements if that's the case.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF UFC

Good, fuck him.

Actually bare knuckle is shit for boxers because you end up breaking your hands real fast.

Top level boxers know how to pull their punches though, change the velocity, speed, force etc. of a shot.

>it’s the only heavy shot I’ve ever taken
>Nate Diaz jab
>heavy shot
The absolute state of Conor's chin.

THat's a big hit in MMA?

Holy fuck your sport is a joke, lad. Literally filled with failed boxers or nfl players who weren't good enough at their respective sport so they go to the piss easiest sport there is.

most boxers grew up fighting on the street. spastic

HEY