Shows that didn't go anywhere

>shows that didn't go anywhere

turned this off after the first episode

boring garbage

lenny is a piece of shit, but not in the tony soprano/don draper/walter white sense where you can still root for him regardless

OPs mum

Here's your (You)

>watched one episode
>thinks he understands the main character
>thinks his opinion matters

Your opinion is literally worthless until you've watched the whole series.

Ten episodes, an hour each. Literally nothing happens.

I'm actually hoping for a season 2 of this.

why

I loved it.
A season 2 is already in the making but no clear answer as to whether or not it will come out.

Seriously, this show could and should have been done with half the number of episodes.

>I loved it.

How? The Pope is a piece of shit. Everyone else is a scheming piece of shit. Remember when he send that poor cardinal to Ketchikan Alaska where he lost the use of his hands for no reason other than that the pope is a vindictive piece of shit? He literally murders a Sister through midnight prayer? "We must banish the homosexuals LOL just kidding I knew you were a homosexual all along jks"

We'll just have to disagree then because i genuinely thought it was well done.

>american thread.

Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Walking Dead
The Wire
Better Call Saul

all hour long whiny bitchfests for angsty 16 year olds

1. he knew that cardinal was conspiring against him.
2. That woman was hoarding water and raping niggas. She also was only doing the Catholic thing for vanity not for the glory of God.
3.Lenny was on the fence about it from the beginning. He is willing to hear out the gay cardinal because he didn't know homosexuals could be good people.

Also there's allot of evidence supporting the idea that he may be a living saint.
Also he's doing a conservative revolution you shitlord. I thought Sup Forums was conservative.

90% of Americans disagree.

If you want shows that go everywhere then watch a fucking travel show.

Indeed. The second season is a literal soap opera.

Everyone was conspiring against him including Voiello and Sister Mary. Why did he punish that particular cardinal. It was heartbreaking when the cardinal was grieving that he couldn't even hold a glass and the pope didn't even apologise. That speech at the end was full autism and made no sense.

>season 2
Why? The only thing that will happen is he'll become all lovey dovey submissive cuck like Francis and megalize larijuana and have a threesome with the PR chick and Voiello.

Well now you're just even more wrong liberal cuckaloo.

Sister Marry wasba mother figure to him that he replaced as soon as he metaphorically grew up.

Viello genuinely means well and wants the Catholic church to be a positive force in the world even going so far as to cancel his black mailing idea bc he realized that the pope was truly holy.

That particular cardinal that he sent to Alaska was a useless trouble maker. that's why he had to be punished.

He made many speechs. you need to be clear on which one so I can prove you wrong shiggy diggy boyo.

I genuinely don't know what he will do.
His whole thing is that he's a hypocrite.
I really wanna see if he can push Italy into making the church more powerful and deport all the Muslims.

He's got allot of power plays that he's still doing that haven't been resolved.

Also he's scared of sex so i don't think he will any character.

This show made me realize just how stupid Catholics are.

K

Good television is apparently wasted on murrifats.

Shiggy diggy euro boyo.
Enjoy the rise of feminism.

>scared of sex
lol you really did not get his character at all, did you?

Did Voiello want to fuck sister Mary?

Well maybe I'm simplifying it but he's scared to love people.
He even gives a speech about it that makes Viello cancel his idea of blackmailing him.

Yes, its heavily implied they where having a thing after the pope said that like most priest he's scared to love humans.

It Viello want to try to love marry.

Well, it was pretty good until they switched gears and went all finding god etc

Of course, equating conservatism with being childish was pretty terrible.

I'm hoping he still goes full conservative. he hasn't changed his mind on many things. Homosexuality is the only thing he's considering.

>it's a europoors pretend to be enlightened and intelligent episode

Go kiss some sandnigger feet faggot

backsliding is backsliding

Changing his stance on homos equated with growing up? I hold no hope for the second season

Legion and Westworld

>changing stance on homos
>as pope
>any chance of being conservative
He's done. It's gonna be full Trudeau now. I'm telling you, he's gonna have this realization that sticking to your principles comes in the way of the true message of Jesus, love", and become a full on hippy. He'll then have a crying breakdown about how his parents were always right and become a hippy and reconnect with them. That's very obviously where the show has been going so far.

what do you mean. he ain't gonna do shit. he dead. second season's gonna be a prequel or smth

>Westworld

Yeah, I can't wait to see more of stronk woman jesus niggerbot.

Well if it goes that way it'll become shit. Right now reviving the Catholic Church is his priority.

We'll see if season 2 gets released. It's looking good though for a full on revolution.

Also there are gay conservatives you known that right?

Carnival was going somewhere and then went nowhere. A shame that series didn't get a proper sendoff

Maybe, its probably bc he was switching his stances on homos.

We'll have to see won't we.

>if it goes that way
Were you even paying attention to season 1? He started off super conservative and unbending. Then he caved on a fuckload of things. And he'll continue caving, because in this fantasy world, cucking out will make the catholic church more popular instead of just making it irrelevant.

>gay conservatives
No. I don't give a shit about the people calling themselves conservatives right now, they hold 99% the same viewpoints as the liberals. They are reactionary in nature, they don't act, they don't have any positive ideal of the world to strive for - they are just a speedbump, an inertia for the status quo. So yes, there are gay "conservatives", but only because the liberals of yesteryear made faggots acceptable.

Is this show worth watching? I thought Sup Forums unanimously praised it when it's first few episodes aired.

>posts picture of himself as response
Can't say I get it, user

no

It has a loyal fan base of pretentious cucks

In season 2 he will start a literal Crusade.

Can't wait for it.

It's very good. One of the best tv shows of recent times.

Don't listen to the Sup Forums mouthbreathers who are shitting on it.

t. pope francis

This is an american made thread.

No one buys the delusional you fags have anymore

You do realise that Sorrentino has gone on record saying that the conservative Pope figure of Lenny is what he expects the next pope to be? Or that he originally wanted to write a Francis-like pope (when Benedict was pope) but changed it once Francis was elected?

I don't give a damn what that greasy dago says with his progressive bullshit.

But that's precisely what he doesn't want.

He doesn't want the church to become popular by being liberal. He just wants it to be a bastion of purity.

Also no, he did not cave on most things. He caved on one thing and that was homos.

He still excommunicates women who get abortions. He still disregards feminist. He still is uber conservative.

Where you paying attention shiggy diggy boy?
Because it seems like you never say anything specific enough to debate.

>He went back on allot of shit

LIKE FUCKING WHAT?
Are you seriously that ass blasted about the homos? Because that was the only thing I remember him going back on fuck boy.

Be specific!!

He's only being edgy because mommy and daddy didn't love him. As he learns to come he'll start being pro-gay and pro-abortion. He's already pro-gay in the last episode actually.

>you have to sit through the entirety a terrible show to have an opinion on it

haha, no

Okay I see where this is all coming from. You hate homos and are assblasted by the fact that Lenny's reexamining his views on them.

Look one thing, he did one thing.
Surely everyone gets at least one pass on account of being human.

If it goes full lib mode I'll drop it, but like this guy said The promise of a new holy war is too much to pass up.

T.Underage Fuck boyo.

Here's a mee mee to make you smile kiddo

You see this is why I'm a moderate. Both sides are just pure cancer.

>oh look at me i'm so smart and enlightened
>i sit on the fence and refuse to pick a side unlike all you retards

Grow some balls you effeminate sack of shit.

>He wants me to pick a side I don't agree with.

Yea how about I just support and vote for whatever I want and shit on whatever I don't.

he died lol.
remember when in the beginning of one of first episodes he prayed to God and was all scared because of disrespect he showed and was apologizing that if he wished harm on spencer and other guy then God should send harm his way too? And Lennys prayers are answered all the time. He died.

Or maybe he was harmed because he was being too liberal. Maybe this will be the turning point and he goes full Deus Vult.

I want Heretics to leave

Sure thing, Anthony Bourdain.

I think he was bitching about the speech during the end scene. "Are we X, or are we Y?"

Which is hilarious with how much the speech ties into the main theme of the show, which is contradiction. Everything in the show, even down to the title, references this. And all the speech does is reinforce this idea by asking that people smile, even if they are opposites (good or bad, young or old, etc).

>all this thread

I agree with all of these besides mad men

>you need to eat shit to know that it tastes bad

Lmao

ITT: I didnt actually watch the show, but i'll speak at length about what's wrong with it

Americans are fat and retarded and smell like shit

Go prep the bull, fatty.

That's your job Sven

boardwalk
BSG
Weeds

i don't smell

>tfw you remember you're american

Someone posted the teaser webm on Sup Forums and it made me watch the first few episodes. This show is a fucking letdown. Promised to start a glorious revitalization of the church and devolves straight into the "young pope" constantly second guessing himself and trying to sort out his garbage brain.

Logical phallacy my friendo.
You can't be a proper critic of anything unless you've given a shot from the consumers stand point.

I don't like this game bc its made by ubishit
But have you played it.
Hurrrr I don't need to eat shit to know it taste bad urrrrrr

An actual critc would complain about game mechanics story and or xyz. With accompanying evidence to support their claim.

No evidence no argument, no experience no discussion.

Go to school under age b8

Yea character development.
Even house of cards had that. Do did game of throne's breaking bad ect.

One can not deus vult until they are sure it is necessary.

I think this post gave me a disease

Then I've truly one.

You cant bait your teaser with Deus Vult then spend the actual show fucking about and never getting to it. I came for the Deus Vult and never got any Deus Vult. This show owes me some Deus Vult.

I actually agree the whole season they kept hinting deus vult was coming.

Lenny even threatened the Italian government but no deus vult.

But they keep hinting that its coming even in africa.

Be guilty of fighting for peace.

But nothing happened yet.

Where's the fucking Deus Vult!! This show has been cock teasing!!

That was the best speech of the season.

I agree.

I've cried each time I watched it. And movies and shows don't make me cry.

but he didn't cave, being gay is not a sin on its own is acting on your gay impulses the sin.

actually making your gay son a priest was a very common thing too as to avoid sinning

I thought that was the speech that little spic girl gave and he recited it

guys, what happened to Tonito Pettola?

you don't want to know

so what I'm getting from this thread is that a bunch of Sup Forumskiddies got upset because it didn't fulfill their childish deus vult larp fantasy?

>tumblr