#AmericaWasNeverGreat trending on twitter

Can you take a wild guess as to who's using the hashtag?

bixnoods and white guilt nu males + females

Women and blacks?

you underestimate cucks, muslims and spics

But really, to which times does MAGA refer?

Nignogs who else

Typical, I'm betting everything to say that this was started by blacks

>hurr America was never great!!
>America's economy is in the shit
>"hehe America is great now cuz we have rights xD" - them

100% accurate

/thread

Dumping for rage.

wtf I hate amerikkka now

WE WUZ NEVAH FREE N SHEEIT

>But really, to which times does MAGA refer?

Nobody really knows. Kids think that in the 50s it was awesome because you could get a terrible factory job and buy a small house and a car. All of that is true.

But. People in america today have better lives in every way than people did in the 50s or any other previous decade.

Every generation since history was recorded has believed that life is getting worse.

and every old generation thinks the youth are going to hell, and every young generation thinks the old people are the cause of all the problems.

Most people are stupider than they think they are. But this is a painful concept, because if you truly understand it then you have to accept that you are probably not as smart as you think you are.

Understanding that is the first step to self-awareness. It's the reddest pill there is, which is why nobody here will take it.

I still can't believe this tweet. Fucking hell, can anyone confirm this is a troll account? This spells meme all over, I kek'd hard when I saw it.

Muh free college smacks of name.

Though Barnie supporters are pretty retarded.

Hasn't been this a thing since ancient times tho? Requesting quote by that Greek phylosopher talking about the youth of his time and how horrible they were etc.

Has america ever not been the best country to live in in the world, all things considered?

>Muh free college smacks of name.

the annoying part about that whole deal is that in america anyone with any brains who actually did their schoolwork in the first 12 FREE grades can get into a college of some sort that they can afford.

the idiots who come out of an elite school with a degree in gerbil training and owe $200,000 are just idiots.

America is one of the greatest places to be as a PoC. I feel these people blame the US for their shortcomings as way to hide from reality

FuKKKin whitey mang, Putin da black man down n sheeiiiit

>Requesting quote by that Greek phylosophe

that's what I was referring to. It's fun to post that quote and attribute it to some modern day crybaby, and then reveal the true source.

we wuz queens n shit

Some appears troll, maybe edge.

So hard to tell now.

#OneHunna #StayWokeFam

We should back this. America Was Never Great needs to go completely mainstream - will polarise the normies.

some people say that you don't really know a foreign language if you cannot think in it.

I wonder if guys like the one in your pic think in #hashtags.

That looks like the orlando muslim

go one step further: #AmericaWillAlwaysSuck

the self-hate in modern people is ridiculous.

That nigger's name is insulting to me and my history.

everyone is extremely stupid in their own different ways

ben carson is an amazing brain surgeon and is also a complete retard when it comes to egyptian history

we got a hope scholarship in georgia if you manage an a or b average they pay for your school the only people who actually have to pay for school are idiots who didnt care

Spot the cuck

10/10 based Nubian qt gets shut down by bixnood.

>ITrustHilary
lmao

>founded by greedy Anglos and Jews who didn't want to pay taxes
yeah, fuck America

OH SHIT SHE NOTICED ME BROS. SHOULD I ASK FOR THE SUCC

WOULD BLEACH FAMILIA

It refers to The Greatest Generation, you dolt. You know, the people before the boomers? The ones that used their hands and enginuity to create a base for the country that then went on to make astonishingly fast advancements in technology? The only people that inspired and lived up to the saying "The American Dream", that of which made wishful immigrants from all nations look at us and made them both nervous and excited.

That's what Great America is. Some of those people are still alive today, which includes my grandfather. Now -really- look back on our history instead of shrugging your shoulders.

This "sins of the father" meme needs to fucking die.

people with common sense?

Sup Forums BTFO

When was America truly great? I think it was quite good in after WW2 period since it did not have that many casualties if you don't take into account Pearl Harbor and people who died overseas. Nobody bombed mainland USA AFAIK.

well to be fair, can you give me a period of time when America was great ? I dont see it

d-delete this

Niggers and numales, as usual.

Depends by what you mean by America? The Confederacy was pretty great.

Nothing triggers me harder than this. Africans continue to slaughter their own indiscriminately, set children on fire for being witches, succumb to mob mentality etc. and have been doing so for enternity but just because they have been unable to get their shit together like the rest of the world has, they are given a free pass.

Great again doesn't refer to a time period or recreating a past time. There are many ways to skin a cat, there are many ways for a country to be great.

300 years America supposedly hasn't been great, and yet in those 300 years these people haven't found the time to go to another country

>It refers to The Greatest Generation, you dolt.

they were no greater than you are.

they accepted legal racism and legal sexism without question. they supported a government that abused every nation it could in central and south america and africa and the middle east.

there was nothing about america in the 30s 40s or 50s that was better than it is now. if we actually had a great depression or a world war where we actually were confronted with an enemy that threatened us, you and I would be as brave and tough as the generation you worship.

1940 - 1992

1950's America is the peak of civilization

She must be joking, right? Does she even know about the constitution?

Even Ahmed got on the fun! Should we expect a happening, lads?

You stole our labor whitey

GET IT THRU UR HEAD whiteboiii AMERIKKKA AIN'T SHEIIIIIIIIT #HashtagPoopEmoji

The wild west and its free currency period, where true freedom actually existed.

Later on, 1940s-1990s, for the general living.

As a white Englishman , I can tell you that several million of us would gladly help America become white again , since these niggers hate your country so much

someone retweet me

I fucking hate these nogs, cucks and general leftists. Fucking faggots, they really do deserve to be dropped somewhere in Africa or the middle east. You ever notice that it's only in the most 'tolerant' countries, that these faggots whine the most?

Even I want to get a green card and work in the USA. Live in a small snowy town in Colorado...

Is this guy a troll? He said Moors taught the Romans how to bathe. It has to be right?

Is he right, Sup Forums? Have we been wrong about everything?

Forgot pic

Niggers will never stop this either. They love having something to blame all their problems on.

Nobody was barbecuing or setting of fireworks in 1776, dumb nigger

hello friend

So it was great for over 90% of the people then.
Seems pretty good to me.

It's funny, because if given the chance, they'd still prefer being an American as opposed to the alternatives.

Also, why do Amerinogs seem to have an aversion to Africa.

The only legitimate tweet.

It's the great hypocrisy of the nigger.
>Hate America, love Africa.
>Never move to Africa because you know it's abject shit.
What drives them is simply a grudging, loathing denial of the fact that they're the luckiest blacks out of Africa ever. The ones that ended up here. And it's quite easy to be a loser when you're blaming someone else.

You can't spend your welfare on Air Jordans in Africa

What do alcoholics anonymous have to do with anything?

>no McDonald's delivery

Sad!

Also, #BlackLivesMatter

>grinning ex-KGB agent

She's onto us, lads.

AYO hol up so that pic be saying that we wuz tha real kangz

niggers complaining about white america, using twitter, which was invented by white americans

salut ionel

AY yo hol up honkey, we comin 4 to azz n sheeiit #KillAllWhiteMen

So is your present

Throw it back in their faces by reminding them that their beloved Obongo said America was already great. They'll be sweating deciding to push one of the buttons.

WE WERE PHARAOES AND OTHER SUCH NONSENSE.

I always assumed it was a reference to the 80s where American citizens had a more positive outlook on their country. Not for any particular reason.

1950s, 1980s

Closely followed by #ITrustHillary.
You guy's are going to be so fucked if the FBI don't charge her.

TRENDING AT NO. 4 NOW, IT'S A 50/50 SPLIT BETWEEN SUPPORT AND CRITICISM

what will the media spin be this time?

dosent that quote imply ghandi and mlk wouldn't be successful?

#SoFuckingLeave

Funny thing is is that the person who made it is not transcendent, but probably dead inside because he's still complaining about people he doesn't like on the internet.

wew lad

This is why whites don't like minorities. They're self loathing and ungrateful pieces of shit. On our countries birthday nonetheless

Spotted the cuck

>Tfw I started the always Trump hashtag
Feels fucking amazing

CURRENTLY NUMBER THREE LADS, IS IT HAPPENING!?!?!??

If America was never great then why are they free?

NUMBER TWO TRENDING

>IDS HABBENING
IDS HABBENING
>IDS HABBENING
IDS HABBENING
>IDS HABBENING
IDS HABBENING
>IDS HABBENING