Guess what's trending on Twitter?

Guess what's trending on Twitter? mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/AmericaWasNeverGreat?src=hash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwh8Xl9IpnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really makes u think

black twitter was a mistake

So?

Why are you so mad about people holding an opinion you don't like?

You're gonna have to come to terms with the fact most people on the Internet do not align with your hipster right wing meme views like the alt rite or stormfaggottry.

So all you can do is shitpost and whine about it on your poltard safe space.

Neck yourself

Ironic that on a day for freedom these plebs remain chained to their twitter feed

>white men raping black women

Obligatory burrito

Build Wall Today

Every time, it's from Mexico. You must be the dumbest spic.

Yea except white people dont rape niggers, ever.

I would still swap 1 South African nigger for 2 African American niggers any day of the fucking week.

Not even sure how they would get a boner

You must be really talented if you can shitpost without a head, Paco.

for some reason, everyone in our country gets their historical info from slavery movies

yup.

Lol mexicant is butthurt that he has to build wall

America was great, and if you say it wasnt, you dont deserve any of the rights it provides, or really to live at all.

Its an endorsement of communism, and hundreds of millions of dead.

Youre either with us, or youre with the terrorists.

1.275/10. Your shitposting needs work badly, carlos.

Underrated. Yes. Leftists can be really stupid. Big news.

>raping sheboons

now we know they're just making shit up!

>calling people dumb while you jack off other trump niggers in a "look at what this libcuck mene said on twitter" thread
Lmao

>retards who couldn't survive a month in another country take for granted what they have

>Most powerful army in the world
>Richest country
>Man on the moon
Not great guys, some nigga was beaten

Was there literally zero?

I find that statistically improbable.

But it's true you fucking idiot.

Because the diversity-loving SJW cucks at Twitter, make hashtags like this, trending.
They always manipulate the hashtag trends.

So how is this any different than a bunch of basement dwelling trumpfag NEETs on Sup Forums raiding a poll or a youtube video?

>statistically improbable.

Black people love to rape.

White people dont like to rape nearly as much, and when they do, they dont rape a filthy nigger.

You realize black women are just dying for white cock? Go look up the dating numbers, you sign up on a dating site as a white guy and msg black women, guaranteed replies.

Based sinaloabro sweeping out the zeta scum.
Hope they do the same with trumpfag trash like you.

>Black people love to rape.

They love it.

I know, I'm just saying I find the likelihood of literally zero to be hard to swallow.

I mean, it only takes 1 coke head.

Why do you hate Trump my brown friend? He just wants to make America great again.

M8, Sup Forums didn't provoke the Arab Spring by spamming some online poll like the social media staff actually did by shilling in favor of a revolution.

I think we all know its more likely you get shot, and your family raped in front of you while you bleed out.

That's some SJW tier sloganeering if I've ever seen one

> Mistakes we made
> White men raped black women for a year
> Telling the oppressed to leave

What a bunch of fucking morons.

WE WUZ WHITE DESIRABLE WOMEN

This is a blessing in disguise. Normies who are on the fence will see this and become redpilled on how much they are hated.

"Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake" -Napolean Bonaparte

As a member of society who isn't involved with cartels, I think the chances of that happening to me are much lower than some user getting murdered by actual sinaloa sponsored nigger gangs doing it for fun.

Which 'social media staff'?

Every 4th of July we have fucktards trying to vie for attention by showing off how edgy they are.

Leave them be so the general public will get tired of their shit come November.

>"Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake" -Napolean Bonaparte

Case in point, that "anti-semitism" bullshit they spewed over a fucking infographic Trump tweeted the other day. It's so far past sane that they're making themselves into fools.

>user getting murdered by actual sinaloa sponsored nigger gangs doing it for fun.

I love it, I love it.

Sounds like ghettos getting cleared out with firebomb and assault rifle wielding militias.

This race war, brought to you in part by sub-human beaner scum.

It's already happening you dumbfuck, who do you think sells drugs in wholesale to nigger gangs?

>Muh Aryan right wing death squads
Top kek, practicing on your Turner diaries fanfic stories huh?

Do you think so? Because from what I see from here, your normies are so filled with self hate that they will actually commit sudoku instead of going against a black person

There was a image of this on Sup Forums somewhere a few weeks ago, can't find it.
I'm not sure if the twitter or facebook staff were the ones that made the Arab Spring a trending subject or somebody used bots or whatever.
But they often let certain hashtags trend on twitter in order to start a movement.

America is pretty great even now. Happy freedoms.

t. Swecuck

>Sup Forums screencaps
>evidence
Sensible chuckle

As for the trending topics thing, twitter staff doesn't really control that entirely, it's a cat and mouse game in which organizations use twitter bots to push certain trends, if the accounts making those posts appear to be legitimate they are allowed.

Keep it up (((leftists))). Every time you attacks white we regain a bit of our racial consciousness. We are starting to remember that you hate us and will always hate us.

tip submitted my narco friend;^)

>not typing "hurt feelings" in the "other" input box
Ya blew it

>America Was Never Great
>OK, lets make it Great (again, if you think it was great before, if not skip the great)
>OMG YOU RACIST WHITE MALE

>fanfic stories

youtube.com/watch?v=mwh8Xl9IpnA

Prior to his death, Mathews wrote a long letter declaring war on the federal government of the United States of America and justifying his group's actions. In it, he describes threats made to members of his family by federal agents of the FBI, including threats made to his young son while he was away from his house, as well as a number of attempts on his life by other government agents. He told the reasons for his decision to "quit being the hunted and become the hunter," and closed by stating, "I am not going into hiding, rather I will press the FBI and let them know what it is like to become the hunted. Doing so it is only logical to assume that my days on this planet are rapidly drawing to a close. Even so, I have no fear. For the reality of my life is death, and the worst the enemy can do to me is shorten my tour of duty in this world. I will leave knowing that I have made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure the future of my children."

Keep fueling the fire, Pedro.

Why are sociological buzzwords like "privilege" and "oppressed" and "struggle" so mainstream now? Truly it is fascinating how airheaded so many people are.

>because white men raped black women for years

gross
that's bullshit

>have literally raped everywhere they've been

You're just like, if not worse than niggers when it comes to raping whiteboi

Mathews read history and politics. William Gayley Simpson's book Which Way Western Man? profoundly affected him. Mathews believed that the White race was in danger, and in 1982 he made an effort to attract White families to the Pacific Northwest, or the "White American Bastion." He visited the Aryan Nations compound many times and began to have friends and followers.

In 1983, Mathews made a speech at a National Alliance convention, which was a report on his efforts to recruit on behalf of the National Alliance, especially among "the yeoman farmers and independent truckers," around his "White American Bastion" group, and a call to action to the convention's only standing ovation.[5] Mathews took to heart the 1978 novel The Turner Diaries written by National Alliance founder William Pierce.[6]

In late September of that year, at a barracks he constructed on his property in Metaline, Mathews founded, along with eight other men, the group that would be known as The Order, which he thought of as the "Silent Brotherhood." They included his friend and neighbor, Ken Loff, and others from the Aryan Nations: Dan Bauer, Randy Duey, Denver Parmenter, and Bruce Pierce. David Lane, and the National Alliance: Richie Kemp and Bill Soderquist. Recent recruits rounded out the group.

Its happened before, and it will happen again.

>fueling the fire

Which fire? The fire of bytes that is brewing in a NSA data center as you type these right wing domestic terrorist shitposts under heavy breathing?

Your pack of howling white monkeys would get BTFO the moment you even attempted to organist anything at a small scale.

>small scale

Militias are legal in the US, you are retarded. The groups are already there, and they are sick of your bullshit.

Soldiers of Odin already march through the streets, the seeds of paramilitarism are already being born.

>they're legal
That doesn't mean they aren't watching your babydick when you use your phone while you take a shit, or whenever you touch a computer to peddle this trash on the Internet to organize/rally your cousins.

You obviously dont know how mass surveillance works.

Refugee centers burn in Sweden, keep killing innocent people, the IRA never gained any support by setting off bombs.

The British government did all their recruiting for them.

A nigger state senator was shot what, a year ago now? Not even I imagine.

He was shot as part of the race war.

Yes, we know, Mexishit. They literally monitor everyone. Have you not paid attention to the news at all for the last decade? People who are serious already know how to counter that shit. And it still doesn't change the legality of the militias.

people who spout this garbage are either a nigga or some white chick who drives a fiat 500 and lives off daddys money

>even having a twitter
its literally cancer

>The groups are already there, and they are sick of your bullshit.

So why haven't they done anything? They stood by when Bush brought in the Patriot Act and granted the presidency the power to incarcerate citizens without trial. They stood by when Obama literally said he had the power to execute citizens with no judicial oversight. One constitutional right after another has been taken away and, at every turn, the brave American militias and their guns are nowhere to be seen. America is already a tyranny in which the president wields more power than any Roman emperor and yet WE THE PEOPLE are twiddling their thumbs, sticking dragon dildos up their bungholes and boasting on Sup Forums about how they're ready to fight the government.

Exactly what the fuck does it take to get these fat cunts off the bench?

It's "statistically" zero, in that the actual number reported falls within the margin of error.

Shit like this is what will seal the Trump election.

>hate America
>still don't want to leave

These people really piss me off.

The average IQ in mexico is 88. They're pretty much all in the running to be dumbest spic.

88 out of 100 is still very good. I'm happy with my score of 75.

Ironic. More black people complaining, yet doing nothing but telling lies.

>#AmericaWasNeverGreat

And it's never going to be because of millennials. Imagine once these faggots start having political power.

>typical hashtag activist

surprised most of the people using the hashtag are just shitting on it

Freeing blacks was a mistake

Okay, and while they're bitching on the internet i'll be outside with friends and family, grilling freedom burgers and shooting off fireworks.
Soon