Really makes you think... Huh

Really makes you think... Huh

I prefer my women unraped.

White women in Europe used to cover their hair too before Christkikes came along.

Would you prefer a candy that gets beaten and raped, then honor killed, for leaving the house alone or one that doesn't?

i would prefer not to be killed in a terror attack

That's fine, but we eat our candies unwrapped here.
If you walk into my sweetshop and put wrappings on my candies I'll break your jaw.

If Christian women started wearing veils and shit I'd probably be ok with it

even knowing how to make edible wrappers

I prefer candy that I can taste and enjoy that is clean shaven and doesn't smell like god damned curry.

Tfw no hijabi gf.

Just wear normal clothes that aren't too slutty. What's so hard about that?

What is the point of posting the same shit over and over?

Normal people don't eat humans.

wonder why feminism allies with islam? women want to be oppressed and all the shit they spew

>What's so hard about that?
because its not their choice. so they pretend its empowering and that they aren't going to be attacked or shamed for not wearing it.

holy shit you're so dumb lmao, a candy cannpt be beaten -_-

C'mon dude, can't you just sage the shill threads?

So you're comparing women to candy now?
>TRIGGERED

*eaten
my bad

>what is a shill
>what is sliding threads
fucking newfags, just sage and move on

That smiling sun and no one outside...
My feels...

My wasted life ;(

I'd prefer none, sugar is bad and being fat is not a fascination of mine.

As a man, what exactly would be bad about the West becoming Islamic? I mean, at least women would have to respect us once again.

There's really nothing wrong with burkas and women hiding their bodies from other men.

No. that was after.

I love my traditional unwrapped candy

ITS BURNT

fucking everything. i guess its a fair trade if you suck as a human and your only goal in life is to get your pp sucked

>1 post by ID

Sup Forums constantly complains about shitposting threads, but infact, you guys love them. you love your self-loathing shit threads with facebook tier pics that make no sense. you love not getting anywhere in discussion, or having a dead-end discussion int he first place, you love it. the truth is... Sup Forums is jews.

>fucking everything.
How is it "everything"? It's not like our technological development is going screech to a halt. Most tech isn't haram as far as I can tell. Neither are nice homes or cars.

>i guess its a fair trade if you suck as a human and your only goal in life is to get your pp sucked
>he thinks it's just about the sex and not also about the fact that you can have a family without getting fucked six ways to sunday by divorce courts

> HEY, YOU MISSED A SPOT!

Nah. Can't be too careful. Gotta get em all

Turkish Delight is never unwrapped 0/10 analogy

Why this define women only? How dumb is she? Why not say that to men too? Or this dumb bitch likes to be objectified?

i dont like candy

*sucks your dick*

Dick is ice cream

I actually prefer dressed women to undressed women. People tend to have disgusting skin and the clothing covers any imperfections. You are left to your imaginations and that alone is superior to any reality.

Christianity forced women to wear head coverings and dress modestly.