thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
m.liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

okay?

Allah akbar

*edgy joke*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland

fuck brits

why are these worthy of pages? People get killed all the time in every american city, just stay out of huge urban centers

Courtesy of strong and stable Tory leadership.

Only progressive countries can have a disambiguation page for terrorist attacks

it's allahuakbar you nigger

>Haha, fucking Eurocucks! When will they lea-

>Why is the UK so cucked? They need to stop letting in refu-

Damn, beat me to it

But you have "progresso" on your flag...

most of those are just one event

>progressive
Terrorist attacks ballooned in number under conservative governments in the UK.

>amerimath
Look at the past few years you dumb nigger.

You are arguing with a delusional brazilian who thinks he is white.

It is normal.

What the fuck! I-It's not the same thing.

Casualties of Islamic terrorist attacks in the Netherlands: 1

13 years ago

>One nation of 323 million people has
12 mass shootings
>A city of 8.8 million people has 4 terror attacks in the same time.
This is one time I think the U.S. lost.

>this meme again
Since you're too retarded to understand anything outside of >"le tweets that i like", let me fucking explain it to you: London has had a very long history of terrorist attacks, going all the way back to the fucking 1600's, so when the Mayor of London speaks like that after a terrorist attack in London, you can infer that he might just POSSIBLY be refering to fucking London, you braindead slavshit subhuman.

Pic rel is zoomed all the way out and it doesnt even take up a quarter of the page.
johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html

See

I am sorry, but you just confirmed my "meme tweet" by your post. All i said is that it is normal.

Same as muslims trying to kill us (aka non believers).
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

And teach it to their children from young age as well.
m.liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543

>religionofpeace.com

dont even know how i got in this thread

You do know that Poland has a literal native Muslim population with built in religious protections under the law?

I live in NYC. Which city do you think is the biggest terror target for Muslims NYC or London? The last attacks we had were on September 17–19, 2016 with zero deaths. London proper has a slightly greater population but a much smaller metro population.

>Which city do you think is the biggest terror target for Muslims NYC or London?
Very obviously London? 9/11 isn't the only terrorist attack to ever occur in all of human history before the ones in London.

We have muslims too. And guess what? They dont even look like muslims. And for some reason they dont even explode or run cars on wrong roads.

Maybe UK and France has wrong type of muslims... Retards type of muslims?

dont compare tatars to middle eastern shitskins

>You do know that Poland has a literal native Muslim population with built in religious protections under the law?
Tartars aren't really comparable to MENA and south Asian Muslims.

>55,000 murders

I'm not the one who claims to live in a safe first world country while my wife is being pounded by Jamal in the adjacent room and mudslimes are running people over with trucks on the sidewalks right in front of my house.

Odd... May mentioned five attacks in her UN speech.

>>Which city do you think is the biggest terror target for Muslims NYC or London?
>Very obviously London? 9/11 isn't the only terrorist attack to ever occur in all of human history before the ones in London.
I'm talking about modern Islamic terrorism which is what happened in London this year which is Troll OPs focus.
So Bin Laden and Al Qaeda was/is obsessed with London? ISIS has been getting bombed by the UK led coalition? The UK is Israel's major supporter? The UK was Al Qaeda in the Levant (ISIS)'s main opponent in Iraq? The ADL is based in London? 3% of Britain's population is Jewish? No

London is attacked because it is easier because 12% is Muslims after decades of Muslim immigration and a populace and government that is more accepting of and less suspicious of Muslims.

>muh jews
Stopped reading.

Those get on the news here because they're shocking. The reason that we never hear about Brazil being shithole is because it's expected.

Yes yes well there's a reason we don't hear about the 59,080 murders in your third world shithole

>I live in a third world world country while my wife is being pounded by Rubinho in the adjacent room and flavelitos are killing people on the sidewalks right in front of my house.
FTFY

>>muh jews
>Stopped reading.
>Muh poor reading comprehension.

I'm saying our ties to Israel/the Jews make us a more enticing target to Jihadis. But you seem to be a bit dense.

>american reading comprehension

Might have more to do with invading random muslim shitholes and killing hundreds of thousands but hey, who really knows

or we have a cancerous "it's there culture :^)" sentiment in our government and society but it's sort of changing

wish we had a stronger v4 government but then again we aren't in the EU :^)

I know, i just dont give a fuck Ahmed

It really makes you wonder what the hell happened in 1984 to make everything go to shit.
Prior to that, mass shootings were actually a rare event that only happened once a year at most, and there are huge year gaps at that.

Back then, kids brought their Garands to school because they actually had competitive shooting teams.

That's not to say they don't have competitive shooting now, but it's a completely different game played by completely different (less) people.

>2018
>2019

How do they know there will be mass shootings then? Do they have a magical crystal ball?