Seems like an everyday event now

seems like an everyday event now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwfhQGzhFpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>media claims it was firework explosion after NYPD declared war on ISIS.
>preventing islamophobia, most likely is linked to ISIS

of course i have no proof it was. but i dont have any proof it was a firework either

Where's his leg?

In the trash by now

Dat file name tho

Trump will cleanse us

Crisis actors.

It was confirmed not a firwork. Nypd bomb squad says "homemand explosive with a pressure sensitive trigger mechanism"

>When the Snowflake case goes wrong

>Take a walk in central park
>Step on a landmile
America is Somalia tier

Ur mom a crisis actor

>There's a man going around leaving random explosives in random spots that no one is likely to come across outside total coincidence

My god...
The Muslims are on a whole nother level now.

I'd fuck a crisis actor.

In the mouth.

I can see his pubes lol

You wouldn't need her to act like she was in a crisis if you were fucking her

is there any chance that he survived that?

think about it, that would perfect next level terrorism, turning central park into a minefield

>le nypd declared war on ISIS!!!!

Literally no sauce. This claim comes from an infowars fag.

Kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwfhQGzhFpI

THEY TRIED TO WARN US

Yeah, looks like tha faggot trimmed them like a broad.

If a moozie has explosives, they're not going to leave them lying around in the fucking park.

Just use your fucking heads for a minute and think about it. It doesn't make sense.

The real terrorists are your democratic party. They are insinuating fear to intensify security. There will be plenty of faked mass shootings to blame your 2nd Amendment in the future. They plan to disarm you for the upcoming uprising.

Dude what. You just described "Build Wall". Both parties are the same.

Nothing to see here folks, keep moving.
Something bigger than a breadbox, we don;t know what happened. Probably fireworks.

Keep the borders open for visiting guest workers.

Central park? That's kinda odd

He did

That does not sound very mudslime.
Laying booby traps is usually a serial psychopath thing.
They prefer to watch from afar, hidden, so they can do it again.
Mudslimes prefer the publicity of open mass shootings, because is much more effective if you want to kill as many as possible.

Oh wow that thread from earlier was actually true.

A pressure sensitive explosive device

Lol wtf did some asshole make an IED and leave it in the park?

Actually thats exactly what they did. You dont have to take my word for it, just use google

Some muzzies are too scarred to become martyrs

See that cowboy next to him?
Look at what he's pinching in his hands. Ye she lived.

Dems blame our rights when terrorists kill us.

Trump blames you for entering the country illegally and killing us.

See the difference?

>Mexican

Ahahaha, bulding a wall will not disenfranchise or hurt any U.S. citizen whatsoever. All of your relatives tho...get ready for a yuuuge family reunion, hefe!

I want an upside down foot too

And canada was disarmed decades ago. The first thing your precious weedman did was sell your governments gold.
We rented a condo in Vancouver two years ago. The city was loaded with paki's and poo in the loo's, and he can't bring in muslims fast enough.

So why wouldn't they leave it on a bus or a subway train or something, shut down half the city for the day?

It doesn't make sense.

Yes, thats exactly what happened. Some muzzie too scarred to become a martyr

If I pull that off will you die?

Anyone thinking the same?

That is a Canadian squirrel hunter.

Just a """""homemade firework""""" made by a """""hobbyist""""" folks. Nothing to see here, please disperse.

Someone was enjoying a day in the park on the 4th of July. It was meant to be symbolic

All busses and trains in the U.S. have thousands of security cameras. Central park has virtually none.

As far as targets for people who dont want to get caught, im suprised they havnt hit central park before now. Its the softest of soft targets

It would be extremely painful

Prob not mudlsime. See

You're a big guy

The police are saying it was an "explosives enthusiast" who left the device by mistake.

this

In the roof

So it WAS a Muslim then

Yes, but the Tsarnayev brothers did something similar when they thought they wouldnt get caught. People are still people, and even muzzies fear death.

Why are whites so violent and destructive?

My fucking sides.

did they question clock boy? i hear he's back in town. coincidence??????

>who left the device by mistake.

that is about as believable as a mom leaving one of her kids in Central Park by mistake.

Eli Weisel funeral was being held in Central Park that day.

All of the Middle East is riddle with IED's but that's not what Muslims do. Okay.

>guy with cowboy hat's shirt say "tough ruck"
top kek

>le fake injury iz real!! meme

it was a hoaxed drill. no one hurt. no one dead. just like sandy hook. WAKE THE FUCK UP IDIOT

R u serious?

The phrase Improvised Explosive Device was made because muzzies

4th of July weekend and a city that knows terror attacks firsthand.

I'm not one for lying to the public or anything, but I'm some level I can at least see why they'd not want to freak out New Yorkers this weekend unless there was evidence to suggest another attack was imminent.

WE NEED TO REGULATE BOMBS.

Its ramadan.

Another attack is imminent

BAN ASSAULT FIREWORKS

Jesus christ, how tight did the emts fixate that oxygen mask? Gotta hurt more than the blown of leg.

Someone "perhaps accidentally" left EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL behind in Central Park after "maybe" making home made fireworks.
The media really isn't trying anymore, are they?

In what reality does someone create fireworks in a public area and FORGET the explosive material in the park?! FUUUUCK

Good joke idea, sloppy delivery. 6/10 i believe in you that your next joke will be 10/10

>a firework, made by an enthusiast, buried in a public park, accidentally forgotten, that detonates when stepped on

Next time he should explicitly state he's in his safe microagression-free zone so such things don't happen.

Totally believable right? Anything else is just silly conspiracy theories. Don't be so paranoid, goy :^)

fireworks don't do that, pipebombs don't even do that.

Bad Goy!

Thats from Boston you mongs

>leg blown clean off
>no scorch marks on the rest of his body
>no hair burnt off

what the fuck even does this? A claymore?

>>leg blown clean off
>>no scorch marks on the rest of his body
>>no hair burnt off

what picture are you talking about? the one up there shows his leg wrapped up with some bloody slop hanging out with his toes attached.

I'm looking at ops picture. That leg is clean off and half hamburger.

Did you miss the Iraq war? Laying booby traps was half of their strategy.

I'm not convinced it was them but you can't rule them out based on the tactics.

>Laying booby traps was half of their strategy.

it was in an odd location where people don't normally walk, and it had zero shrapnel like nails or ball bearings, and there were burnt matches nearby.

some nerd makes his own firecrackers and fucked up big time when he forgot one.

are you fucking retarded? I have played with enough explosives... nobody puts in a pressure switch.

>Current year
>Not using pressure switches for fireworks
What are you, a savage?

Of couurshh it washhh ishhisshh

Yeah dude, whenever I'm throwing propane tanks in campfires or building """"fire""" """"works""""" I always make sure to use my pressure switch.

I like that the article mentioned he wanted to get a skateboard for his birthday next week.

top kek.

oh he will get some wheels for sure.

lolz

Anyways, all this shows us is that intelligence agencies are completely inadequate when it comes to keeping us safe from terrorist attacks. They would rather cover the shit up and be reactive instead of preventative.

I'm sure all these terrorist attacks will do wonders for the economy.

#prayforgays

>Just some explosive material that can be detonated with kinetic force

WHAT EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL.

that's one of the hardest parts to get right with high explosives; making them stable enough to keep from killing you before you want it to explode.

>Theres homemade landmines lying around in public parks in America
Goddamn this is some Balkan war-shit

Yeah and they are insisting it was neither manufactured nor housed in any kind of container at all.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a bomb is a big guy with a bomb

>Look at what he's pinching in his hands.

i never noticed that, and i think thats what makes this dude in the 10 gallon more impressive

>an explosives enthusiast buried a pressure sensitive explosive device in central park by mistake

Is this the official story?

seems like it.
They are running out of ideas.