Why was he such a little bitch?

Why was he such a little bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJEfX7qvGYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His charmed upbringing and entitled social status. But after season 1 he worked to shed that stuff and became a real human bean and a real hero.

This. By the end he became one of the most relatable and morally upright characters. While Kinsey was a good guy too, Pete became one through hard work which is more admirable imho.

And even in his bitchy phase he opposed racism far more than the rest of the main characters, so it's a plus too.

*Whines about Cosgrove*

THE KING

Because he was white

Because you're still in the first season.

>after Season 1

*after getting his holy shit beaten up by based Lane

third season ACKTUALLY

You are confusing Kinsey with Cosgrove. Kinsey was an idiot that dated a black woman to appear dangerous and liberal. Cosgrove was a genuinely good guy. Then there is Crane, which was a good guy in season 1, but become a fucking jerk in the end. He had the opposite path of Campbell, who defeated his demons

>he opposed racism far more than the rest of the main characters
Implying Roger ever did anything wrong

ooh when penny finally gets kinda hot and in-charge, enjoy

>penny
>hot

Choose one and only one

His dad seemed to be the most hard person to impress in the world , so he had some werid complex about wanting a perfect existence.He would often pursue really odd things like trying to get his literature published and exciting affairs trying to mirror the lives of his co-workes Ken and Don.When really he had a fantastic wife and relationship and was just throwing it away."The man with the miniature orchestra" is probably the best character study of Pete is this respect , because it shows how he felt so depressed and unfulfilled in life over the most minute things.The directors put a strong emphasis on Pete's rage and constant insecurity over the drip coming from his kitchen sink.The last line of Kens short story sums it up perfectly "making everything ordinary, too beautiful to bear"

there are some scenes where she's being kinda sassy to the men and its pretty sexy desu

Agreed and well said, but I don't recall his literature?

Yeah I had a brainfart, I meant the Punished Ken Cosgrove.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJEfX7qvGYI

He was trying to to get his short story about a bear published in a magazine because ken did.Trudy has a ex boy-friend that can get it published in The Times but it's implied that she has to sleep with him for it to happen.The odd thing is that pete gets annoyed that she doesn't , pretty messed up

Ah, right, forgot about that. Ken and Pete's relationship and competition was really well written throughout. Shame Ken had to give in to spite and revenge at the end instead of getting out happy w/ his qt wife and moving to Vermont.

Ken ended up with a stupid or autistic kid, too

Not that shame. He deserved a break

I don't follow?

Ken deserved his revenge. He lost an eye for those ungrateful fucks

Eh, i mean yeah it was a masterstroke of oneupmanship in the context of that vicious world of advertising but not in a spiritual sense. Throughout, or at least toward the middle and end, he was shown to be one of the actually well adjusted, normal people. Not consumed only with work and advancement like Don, Peggy, Pete, etc. He had interests outside of work, unlike them, and the firm even tried to take that from him. He had a wholesome marriage, he was happy to share his co-account man position w/ Pete, etc. As you said even after they took his fucking eye he remained a company man. True revenge would have been living well, which he deserved.

Still brilliant writing, just saying it's a shame imo.

He had the right to make them miserable after they made him miserable. And he did that in a way whwere he was not the one to blame. Nothing can be put against him

Right, I understand. I'm saying instead of spite and angst he deserved happiness and contentment.

Did he switch from reviews to movies?

He made them miserable as they made him, no problem.

>that perfect ending

Pete was a real human bean and a real hero

>Keep it up, and even if you do get my job you'll never run this place . You'll die in that corner office, a midlevel executive with a little bit of hair who women go home with out of pity. Want to know why? Because no one will like you.

shit

Make Joan the mom and you've got yourself a sitcom.

Them on the left at end

One of the best endings.

Watching this scene while listening to that instrumental piece from Pet sounds that is not pet sounds is awesome

>Ken
>Affairs
What? Or do you mean "Ken and Don respectively?"

let's go away for awhile

was that in the show or you mean playing for you while watching the webm?

Not that user but they're talking about Pete's affairs. Like that poignant scene when Don called him on it in the taxi.

I meant he copies Ken by trying to get his short story published and don by trying to have exciting affairs respectively

Mad Men had some amazing ending scenes

>this is where I grew up

Gets me every time

Playing for me

WOULD YOU STOP BEING A HIPPIE CUNT NOW, SALLY!?

That song was perfect