I'd love to answer you but no can do got an 8:30 res at Dorsia

Great...

...sea urchin ceviche

J U S T

Except for the fatties dancing

Pleb filtered

BTFO

>Get me Amy Adams!
>Uh, she's already cast in this movie, sir.
>Then get me her non-union, Australian equivalent!
>I know just the person.

It's typical shit those actors are usually in. If you like them then watch. Skip the ham planets at the start though, about 10 minutes of them dancing naked

>brown eyes

as melted as Amy looks nowadays her eyes will keep making her god tier

I didn't really care for it. That being said, the car scene when she first starts reading the book was fucking intense. Not in an enjoyable way really, in fact I had to take a bit of a rest before resuming watching (I never do this, I guess I was in the wrong state of mind).

In any case, Hell or High Water was better.

Also why the hell was she stood up at the end? Didn't really make any sense. Felt just like a cheap way to leave you bummed out (even more so).

this

could use some more spooky west texas movies in my life

Yes. This is the kind of movie that should be nominated for the oscars, instead of those faux art sjw pleb pleasers.

It was garbage. Don't bother.

The car scene was fantastic, you felt how uncomfortable it was and expected any moment that they would do something.

this, there was nothing sublime about it to make it a kino, it was very straightforward and even dull. It felt like a movie from a newly redpilled guy who now hates women because they are mean which is strange considering that tom ford seems like a top alpha dog.

That being said I may have not understood some important parts of it, for example what was the point of fatsos dancing? To make you disgusted just like adams feels disgusted with herself? And what was about her hallucinating the mustache guy near the baby?

>car scene

yeah it was great but doesn't hold out on the second viewing in the slightest, which isn't bad but still an issue.

Considering that the book was about how much of a monster adams is it makes sense. Also it made her face the loops of her retarded life which may lead to her growth.

I liked how 70% of the film was just a boring straight to dvd, generic revenge story but it worked because of the context around it

The movie is about the human condition. Powerlessness to the environment, and to your own nature (Adams rebels against becoming a person she despises, her mother, but without luck). It's about human nature, principles and the struggle in taking control of your own destiny.

All I know is that the poster is terrible and that Amy Adams is ugly as fuck

I watched the entire thing and it was trash. Total fucking trash that I won't bother explaining because of how obviously trash it is. They literally spell out how bad it is. Amy Adams never should have had an acting career.