Are genderfluid actors the future of Hollywood?

Are genderfluid actors the future of Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72pyUuNLuoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Astroboy tatoo

Idk, but I'd love to put my gender fluid in this bitch tho

what does gender fluid mean

she has dicksucking lips and wide hips.

that makes her female enough so this shit doesnt seem gross.

she is a heavy anomaly with this kind of type so no. they found those one in a billion exeptions.

she has quite the future ahead because there is no other actress who pulls it off like this.

it means nothing because it is not real

>>>she

that's pretty neat.

Also most likely not.

I'd show her some genderfluid

>genderfluid

Remember when we just called them dykes?

if they're all hot like that i wouldn't mind

Remember when there was no dykes?

Remember when there was no humanity?

It means girls who have tats and short hair like punks.

It means starved for attention.

What the fuck is genderfluid supposed to mean.

It's a meme you dip

She's not trans, was born a woman, and identifies as a woman.

Are you stupid?

>le bi polar I pretend to have been abused face

her favorite website is everydayfeminism [dotcom]

semen or grool depending on the gender. as in "I'm spraying my genderfluid across the room"

They have vaginitis.
Vaginal discharge is gross

remember when your boipussi tightened around my shaft and i dropped several loads inside of you?

it doesnt bother me as much as the fact that the feet are cut off for no real reason

>genderfluid
The fuck does that mean?

Shakespeare had gender bender actors all the time, so I couldn't give less of a shit unless there's some kind of agenda behind it.

Genderfluid people are the future of furnaces.

Fucking hate tomboy dykes. When I see one in person I fantasize about them squaring up to me so I could break their jaw. As a side note note I throughly enjoyed how John Wick killed this cunt by pushing her own knife through her hand then heart with no struggle on his part because she was so weak

I don't watch anything she's in. she's filth.

>he got turned down for the prom by a girl named Sam

"I was sexually abused as a child".

I really hope so.

Now if she could only act....

But Adam and Eve are in that picture.

yes

Why is Justin Bieber so fuckable?

daily reminder

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added

And what appears to be all three Samurai Pizza Cats.

Tattoos are gross

It's the new, incorrect word for Tomboy.

She'll be married to a man by the time she's 40 and irrelevant

Were tomboys always lesbos ordid lgbt ruin them in the early 2000s?

They will be the new trend in Hollywood. That is until the next trend comes. They are there to make money and if that means sucking some andro audience dick, then they'll do it.

If there was no monetary value involved, Hollywood would be sucking someone elses dick for money.

This.

Half of these SJW snowflakes are going through a literal phase, like the kind actual immature teenagers go through. Once they stop getting attention, or daddy's money runs out, or the fad changes, they straighten the fuck up and become normal people.

The other half typically implode and end up crazy or dead.

We called them LUGs in college: lesbians until graduation

Not necessarily. Zelda Fitzgerald could have been been considered a tomboy.
It's just a girl who doesn't fit the typical "girly girl" sterotype, which hasn't really existed for years anyway.

I don't get this "gender fluid" thing.

So when a fairly effeminate woman gets a dyke haircut, she's not female anymore?

It's the millennials way of saying androgynous

She's not genderfluid, she's a woman.

>short haircut means you're ""genderfluid""

G

"Phase" "daddy's money" she's 30 years old and has made quite a career for herself.

I can obviously tell that's just a DUDE EDGY woman

Not androgynous at all

That is because women weren't allowed to act you dip

Nah dude, Gender fluid is someone who can like girls, boy or pans depending on mood, Androgynous are people who doesn't look masculine or feminine, but they have a clear sexual preferences.

Wtf is pans?

Is suicide the future of OP?

Rev up those has chambers!

only if they stay feminine especially their dicks

Makes more sense than one of these kook answers desu

>you weren't there to protect her

Shakespeare also used gender-bending within the narrative context of his plays too. Take As You Like it. You have a boy playing a woman who's pretending to be a man as she's seducing a real man by telling him to pretend she's a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=72pyUuNLuoE

Imagine this scene with the chick on the right played by a 15 year old boy. Shakespeare would've been into all this modern gender confusion.

This person isn't even fucking trying

>has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

I thought she'd be a chill person to hang out with as a friend

I'd put some fluid in her/his gender, if you catched my drift

>catched
Caught

No I don't catch your drift

It's infuriating to transgender women that spend thousands on laser hair removal and work on their voices for hours.

Not that I would know...

>Gender fluid is someone who can like girls, boy or pans depending on mood,
that's pansexual you dummy. Gender fluid is someone who can LOOK like any gender depending on their mood

People who identify as Peter Pan.

"It's only caused by abuse" is such a myth.

When I was little I would always look at my neighbor, Deb. Her husband was a real estate agent. The best comparison I can think of is that she looked just like the actress Claire Coffee from Grimm. That will probably elicit a lot of "lol 2/10 average bitch sharp knees" jeers from people like you guys but at the time she was legitimately the most beautiful person I had ever seen with my own eyes, as in not on a page or a screen, and I just couldn't stop looking at her.

No one ever chided me for it, but at some point I got self-conscious about staring, so when she would visit my mom I would time myself, allow myself to glance at her every so many seconds. Like looking at her was a privilege. All I could think about was how much I wanted to kiss her.

I was 7 years old, and I already knew I was gay. I've never been molested or anything like that. I just am. It's not impossible.

Bisexual sounded much simpler when I was a kid

Pansexuals are bisexuals who also like trannies and androgynous people. That's the only difference

>I was 7 years old, and I already knew I was gay.
keep going. i'm almost there

just fund out she came out as gay.
Im ashamed at how shocked I am

She still claimed to be straight when she was on The Killing and I was puzzled about what kind of person would lie so poorly like that

Why is lesbianism so much more wholesome and chaste than male homosexuality? You hear fags talk about how they blew their best friend at like 12, and by the time they were 17 they were having 4somes with drag queens. Hearing dykes talk about their crushes is like hearing someone articulate a Victorian novel's idealization of romance.

>Astroboy and Pizza Cats.

Top shelf waifu you got there.

all men are lowlife scum including those that attention whore as a trip on anonymous chinese basket weaving forums

Bex wasn't fooling nobody.

>"There is no female Mozart because there is no female Jack the Ripper."
Man are both the best and the worst tbqh. We're pretty underrated as a gender.

what a mockery

I think I may switch between straight male and asexual non-gendered. I may also be bipolar and it may play into that, but such a comment is too taboo for the lgbtqmnlop politicians.

and Leonardo as best turtle

Good evening La Roux poster

Isn't it weird when you become aware of someone in the media and then find out all the places you've already seen them and didn't notice? La Roux did the trailer song for Dredd and was on the soundtrack for Killjoys and cameoed on Absolutely Fabulous twice but nothing jumped out at me until that Amazon commercial that described her as "80s music"

Why is lesbianism the most cyberpunk orientation?

Degenerate scum for a fallen world

women really do understand aesthetics better than men do

i found out about her from youtube years ago by accident

Who the fuck comes out with names like that? What the fuck is a genderfluid? It's either a man or a woman. Fuck "muh indentity" and "muh true feelings"

>tfw waifu that wont let you down in the end

Because whether social or biological or both, men have a more aggressive mating strategy where they actively seek partners and actively seek to initiate sex with those partners

The frequency that a couple has sex correlates directly with the number of men in that couple

>the trailer song for Dredd
She's "WE CAN FOIGHT OW DESIYAHS UNTIL WE STAHT MAKIN FIYAH"?

> see thread
> Ctrl + F dyke

I'm not dissapoint.

No.

talking about semen I bet

Is that the girl from Arrow? She was so cute.

Imagine being so devoid of personality that you make such a huge deal out of something as completely retarded as your "gender identity".

>tfw your gf cheats on you with a man and then she comes home and has sex with you and you end up getting pregnant by her bf