Why are mixed race blacks ALWAYS the most anti-white?

youtube.com/watch?v=8r0vdLZtP8A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably because they're mixed race

Because the're the products of a damaged goods coal burning mothers who also likely hates white people, hence the miscegenation.

Not always. I'm aggressively pro-white.

But wouldn't they be more likely to hate their black side?
But surely you know this is a thing, so why do they pick the black side to love so often?

Probably because the only white women who race mix are very liberal and anti-white and they pass on their ideologies to the kids.

I thought it was the other way around. Mixed race have huge contempt for black people.

The Rock denied his black heritage during high school and said that his mother was "almost white".

I am so blessed for that there is practically no blacks or sandniggers in Finland.

They are jealous and bitter

Deuteronomy 23:2: “A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord, even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.”

Note: The word “bastard” above in Deuteronomy 23:2 is from the Hebrew word “mamzer”, which is defined as “a mongrel” or person of mixed-race.

They are rejected by both races, so they have to double down on one and its easier to make yourself look darker than lighter.

1) their half white genes gives them just enough intelligence and agency to know how to effectively complain and rent-seek to get what they want. Full-blood blacks dont have enough agency to do this sort of stuff

2) mulattos have inherent identity issues

>black women are triggered because they're getting cucked by white women

holy fucking shit

it's the exact opposite of Sup Forums and /r9k/

Invitation accepted.

They feel they have something to prove to the pure bugs, and probably embrace degenerate monkey culture because there's no white culture pushed by the mainstream in America.

>mixed race
She is black, stop using bullshit words.

>Black skin
>Nigger culture
>Speak like a nigger

yeah. you notice the media if FULL of these half and halfs, and they're all hardcore leftist anti-whites.

Because pretty much everyone is against whites

There are many exceptions like

>it's the exact opposite of Sup Forums and /r9k/
we try to drop the facts but the shills are too strong, and the beta cucks here would rather listen to the shills than the facts, so...

What she said? I'm at work.

Because the white parent will be massively virtue signalling the whole time. Remember even though the non white chose the superior white, the opportunity to slander whites is nigh on impossible for most virtue signallers to supress

Feels good mayne

The eternal mixed race struggle of "Who am i?" This what Jews want, since they too have this struggle for thousands of years, this makes wars and degeneracy thrive, since if you don't belong to a specific race/culture you have to invent some other special think aka purchase products, be a furry, gay culture..etc. It's all about that search for meaning of life in job, life, identity, that's what keeps shekels going and prevents people for finding peace.

Many of those light skinned sheboons in the media are not half White. They are half jewish. Jewish women are notorious coal burning whores

fuck facts, you guys still get triggered by black men taking white women

it even happens irl, not only on the internet

white men and black women are absolutely cucked

> black people invented everything and white people stole it

Why do so many SJWs believe this?

Who cares about this mentally-ill dindu bitch.
Some people just feel the need to compensate.

No, because their dad ran away, and fatherless kids always idealise their fathers

Who's the white parent and who's the black parent

That's true, the Ashkenazim are history's greatest race-mixers, so they want to inflict this upon the world.
except it doesn't happen IRL, except to the lowest quality white women, nd a handful of celebrities. White women DON'T pick black men, even though black men are constantly trying. You only see black guys with fat or ugly white women no one else would touch like 90% of the time.

>Black people cannot be racist by definition
Stopped right there.

>except it doesn't happen IRL
I see a lot of really hot white girls with black men every day

It's a fuckhuge thing here in Adelaide

I just stick to Chinese girls because fuck competing with niggers

>She thinks that blacks were getting hung from trees by da white man 50 years ago
>1966
This is why niggers in America will never integrate.

This is why the Ashkenazi Kazars can never be true jews.
>I see a lot of really hot white girls with black men every day
In Australia? Weird. I've lived in 3 major cities in the US, NYC, LA, and Seattle, and you primarily see black men with mixed race women, or other minorities. The only white women I ever see with black guys are fatties.

Because complaining and being "oppressed" is cool. Somehow, especially the last 8-10 years, while people have been demonized severely. I once really had no claim to stake on the issue until I watched the Zimmerman trial and saw the President spew his bullshit and watched things slide down from there. Seeing the blatant racism against whites - even from other whites - without anyone saying anything and Sup Forums mostly a laughing about it at the time made me furious. Someone had to start saying something so I did, and I continue to do so.

I think I got off track. Blacks are supposed to be cool and strong with a rich history, which we all know is bullshit, but they're "oppressed" so it's cool to have someone to stand up to, and in this age of way too much comfort and Social media horseshit, it's easy to convince interracial people they are "oppressed" too. So they team up with the blackest people they can find, shout the loudest, and say the most asinine shit in order to be accepted. That's really the bottom line.

And yet polfags are forever alone. Why is that?

>'Picnic' originated from 'Pick a nigger' where white people would 'pic' a black person to lynch

Jesus Christ, Facebook propaganda rules these people's lives.

lel you're posting on Sup Forums faggot, are we supposed to think that's a picture of you? Who is she, your white cousin?

Dad is black, mom is white.

Mentality of migrants is to move, to constantly mix, never find destination, never settle, leave behind destruction and exploitation, always on the move, even in marriage, never the right partner, constant search and path of destruction.

In my country, Coloured (mixed race) and Black people are entirely different. Coloureds are mocked and ridiculed by black people, and they are treated as second class citizens under the ANC government. Try explaining that to an American libtard.

Wow, amazing

WE WUZ HAM SANWHICHES N ANTS N SHEIT

yea, you'll mostly see white girls with black guys, Arab guys, SEA gusy

and white guys with Asian girls

Australia will become Brazil tier one day

>by definition

That would assume they are neither black nor people.

They're such fucking idiots and they just repeat stupid shit they heard because they think it means something, when it means the exact opposite of the irrational bullshit they're trying to communicate in the first place.

Why?

That's simple. They are not white enough to fit in with white folk, and not black enough to fit in with black folk. So they sorta hated by both.

Their way of dealing with this is trying extra hard to act "Black".
>I hate whitey too yo! Like, white people... airite? Just the worst! Did I mention I'm black?

Yeah, the Zimmerman trial was really a watershed. If you were white with half a brain, even if you leaned leftist, it looked like complete bullshit that some latino looking guy with a jewish last name (and black grandparents as it turned out) was some kind of 2nd coming of Hitler and the KKK? Right. Since then, the country looks like its gone insane. Leftists are the only ones who don't seem to notice how contrived the whole racial issue and BLM seems to be. This was the tinfoil version of black power we were brought up to shake our heads at, but somehow, this is the mainstream and all it took was a few months to flip that switch back in 2014. I'm amazed there isn't actual race war yet, but judging by the rate whites are buying firearms, I'm guessing a lot of people are expecting it.

That's really weird. I'm sure the memes are true somewhere in the world, I'm just seeing the opposite in my neck of the globe. Came to Sup Forums convinced anyone that believed in those memes was a sheltered idiot, but maybe its true somewhere.

Hmm. I would just imagine the blacks would be more likely to shun them for being mixed. I remember in school when i was young, there was a mixed black girl, and she got picked on constantly by the other black kids, called "halfbreed" and all these named about how light skin she was. She never identified with black kids.

Because they are part white so they know how terrible white people are, first-hand

Deuteronomy is a pretty insightful book. Deuteronomy 22:5 describes cross-dressers being abominations in the eyes of the Lord. (My father was a minister).

>black guys, Arab guys, SEA gusy
Now, in Australian terms, when you say "black", are we talking like sub-saharan Africa black, or some weird mulatto non-African shit? Australia sounds tricky with its racial categories...

>picnic
>pica nica
>pica niga
>picka niga
>pick a nigga

>picnics are racist

wut

In all seriousness though, they fall into the gap between two identities, and they pick a side and feel like they have to try twice as hard to be accepted by whichever side they pick. Group identity is extremely powerful in humans, they don't fit perfectly into one so they have to put in the extra effort to be accepted. They usually pick black because white people have been under attack from all angles and blacks right now have an artificially boosted "perceived value". It's a bubble that will eventually burst though.

>father was a minister
>was

i-is he dead? ;_;

I feel sad for them then. Stupid parents.

>that video
holy shit
she's like 70% redpilled
are black women our allies in the fight against globalism and race mixing?

They're anti white because blacks don't consider mixed to be negros so they hate white to appeal to blacks
At least this happens here

blacks are racist af
funny that whites get that reputation instead tho

i really really hoped this was true.

Because whites fell for the blacks can't be racist meme
There is a rapper here that preach about black guys dating back girls but he dates a light skin girl
Needless to say that the dark skin girls called him a sellout and "race traitor"

I thought it was the opposite in Brazil?
I thought these people claimed to be whitey like Neymar.

Seems pretty normal as jews talking about non-jews. They really are the only ones allowed to be racist to the point of exterminating competing cultures.

It's 50/50
I personally never met a mixed guy claiming to be white
It's always the other way around

is your dad white or your mom? I'm guess your dad is

Because you have blackness hatred toward white mixed with whites own self hatred

>picnic is short for "pick a nigga"
lmao what

Cuck

"They're in Nigeria killing Africans by the thousands, right now!"
wait... what?!

Check em

Tragic mulatto syndrome.
They have identity issues and think blacks will embrace them fully if they shit on whites constantly.

>picnic is short for pick a nigga

Why the fuck is every black person I know convinced that every word in the english language is a euthanism for slavery?

Jesus christ they'll believe whatever you fucking tell them, ignorant bastards

I'd hit it.

This guy hits the nail on the head. It's more a matter of having to choose an identity.

Since a mixed person is physically ambiguous, it's not a surprise that he will be more strident in his rhetoric to 'make clearer' the situation.

Caught between two worlds: too black to be white, shunned by blacks for being white. This triggers an identity crisis at which point they find critical theory and intersectional feminism and all those other wonderful cultural marxist concepts. They "realize" that the problem is really the racist system that produced them and as black people (they reject the white half of their identity) they must dedicate themselves to fighting it.

You see the same thing with second generation Asian-Americans as well as with second generation muslims although in that case they radicalize and join ISIS.

same, but my dad's the white one

It's nice being able to make liberals heads spin when I say things like "I'm not offended by the confederate flag" or "I like Trump and think he'd be a good president"

I can even call out anti-white bullshit in classrooms without any risk of being called a white supremacist or a racist.

Black people want to be white so imagine being half white but you are still not accepted as such.

Because if they hate the white part of themselves and hate white people, they hope that it means that blacks will accept them as part of their "culture". It's desperation for acceptance is all.

>being proud of one side of your own race makes you a cuck
ok

meta

>HURR WHY DOES X ALWAYS FIT ME PREJUDICE??

I'm mixed race black and you're a fucking retard dude. I despise moronic blacks and whites whose only identity is their race.

>Jesus christ they'll believe whatever you fucking tell them
that's why they vote 90% Democrat

LEARN YO HISSREE

(Cites nonsense)

Stay black, niggers

I'm mixed and pro-white. I'm happy and have a circle of white friends that are also voting for Trump and are tired of leftist bullshit. We often joke about sending me in as a sleeper cell to subvert black lives matter from the inside.

You mean the second side of the same coin

If they were the opposite they'd be successful and happy

makes yo racist ass think huh

stacey dash isnt

Considering also white are anti-white, I can't say I'm surprised.

wow I'm an absolute camwhore who has all the answers #2455344

Oh

Trips is Kek's blessing for your idea.

They are even more racist than they would be because white carls enable them

>what's a Trade Wind
just when you thought your sides couldn't reach a higher orbit...

anyone got british white teen crying over britxt? now that was funny.

care to trade some of these images i only have a few
please

??

sure thing boss

If so it must be overcompensation. Like Voldemort, who's hatred of his own half-blood identity drove his genocidal ambition non-pure blacks. who wish to be accepted by their fellow nigger ritualistically bash whitey to prove their authenticity.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE