Italian fans call for boycott of IKEA after bitter loss against Sweden

>The Swedish soccer team got an upset victory against Italy in the final play-off game for World Cup 2018 in Russia.

>Italian soccer fans are devastated after missing out on World Cup for the first time in 59 years. Some are taking out their anger on Swedish furniture.

>Even before the defeat, Italian fans mocked with iconic Swedish symbols such as Pippi Longstocking, ABBA and IKEA. Now they have started a campaign on social media to boycott the last-mentioned company. The #boicottaikea hashtag has filled Twitter with an uproar among devastated Italians.

nordic.businessinsider.com/italian-fans-call-for-boycott-of-ikea-after-bitter-loss-against-sweden--heres-its-epic-response-2017-11/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2002/jun/19/worldcupfootball2002.sport19
telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/serie-a/9805183/South-Korea-World-Cup-hero-Ahn-Jung-Hwan-recalls-racist-slurs-during-time-with-Perugia-in-Italy.html
news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/euro_2004/italy/3832143.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Argentina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of the people posting the hashtag are ironic, everyone is disgusted by our NT performance

Of course there are retarded faggots who aren't ironic, but whatever

why are Italians always such whiny cunts?

Italy should punish it's footballers for not being good enough, not the Swedes

diving spaghettis

kek

I hope they ate being Ironic. Not like those coservatives that smash Coffeemakers from a certain Copany because that Company pulled their ads from Fox News

That worked though, Keurig apologised to Hannity.

ehh wassamatta wit yoo?

We don't even own IKEA anymore. They're boycotting Luxembourg.

Still retarded

>Getting a company to apologize to a pedophile apologist because the pedophile is on your team

Amazing what older political lunatic idiots can do

Should've called up Giovinco and/or played Insigne.

Why wasn't Ventura fired before the 2nd leg for ffs?

KEK

>blame everyone but ourselves / no accountability millennials are boycotting IKEA over a footy match.

>you'll never be this mad

It's not the players' fault, but Ventura's

Why wasn't he sacked before the playoffs?

theguardian.com/football/2002/jun/19/worldcupfootball2002.sport19

Daily reminder that Italians are the weakest race in the world.

>the absolute state of italy

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/serie-a/9805183/South-Korea-World-Cup-hero-Ahn-Jung-Hwan-recalls-racist-slurs-during-time-with-Perugia-in-Italy.html

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people

What in the fuck is wrong with Italians?

Wtf is wrong with them? Literally boycotting spaghetti right now

>furnitures della libertà

news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/euro_2004/italy/3832143.stm

Are Italy ever not butthurt?

Italians gonna Italy, obviously, but hats off to Sweden for delivering to us this piece of gold.

>implying it wasnt fixed
>implying moreno wasnt bribed
kys

>13 years ago
>still mad

>shitpost on fb
>be surprised it backfired
??

Fuck Italy desu

All the good Italians already moved to Argentina

take me in guillermo

We deserved It
Ventura fucking sucks

are you telling me pasta with cheese isn't healthy?
wtf i've been doing

questions arise
>when did they become black?
>is this the best Italy has to offer?
>why are you both so absolutely terrible at war?

It's good if you are an athlete, if you eat pasta and then sit your ass you'll get fat

Both countries have less than 1% black people
Argentina fought about 25 wars and only lost once
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Argentina

Stop getting your facts from Sup Forums

Twas a meme and
>Paraguayan war

Kek you dogpiled those poor sods too? They lost what, 80% of their male population?

Yes, we still apologise for that. Even when it was mostly Brazil, we shouldn't have joined the war, and totally not the Brazilian side

What fucking happened? Did they never bother taking cover or something?

They were losing and didn't want to surrender, and it was 3 countries vs 1, and we had support from Britain (Paraguay was the only country in Latin America with industries, they didn't sell the products to Britain so they processed them) and they asked us to take the Paraguayan "dictator" down and bring "democracy"

Same that happens these days in the middle East

>still believing the anti-western narrative created by 20th century Marxist historians

There is no way the Paraguayan war could have been motivated by the British. Brazil didn't even had good relations with the UK at the time thanks to the Christie case.

It was the Paraguayans invading Brazil that caused the war. They thought they could get away with taking all our western provinces because they were hard to reach by foot, only reachable by navigating the entire Paraná river basin and they thought they could block us from doing that. They thought wrong and paid for it.

Every time I bought something at IKEA I regretted it later thinking 'I should have paid more for a "normal" furniture'.

They didn't even pull their ads from Fox, just from Hannity's show

The signature was proved fake, so he isn't a pedophile