>Japan's falling birth rate posing serious problems for economy

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japans-falling-birth-rate-posing-serious-problems-for-economy-a7770596.html

Why aren't Japs fucking their women?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/17/fertility-rate-germany-rises-33-year-high-births-children-population
zeit.de/gesellschaft/2016-10/geburtenrate-deutschland-auslaendische-muetter-alter-bundeslaender
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares about cuckpan

too ugry

Unironically believing in 3DPD

According to the UN report, the population of Japan is expected to decrease to 84 million by the year 2100 when the birth rate reaches 1.8 and life expectancy reaches 95 years. However, Japan's birth rate - marriage rate - birth policy innovation is accelerating, and Japan is expected to have a fertility rate of 2.0 ~ 2050 ~ 2060, and its expected life expectancy is expected to be much higher than originally expected. By 2090, It is expected to start growing in the middle of 2090. Moreover, after the Abe Shinzo regime, Japan will be able to provide skilled workers with various races, including many Caucasians and Hispanics.
And according to report of analyzing this, Japan'z population will be nearly 105m~110m in 21 century

...Anonymous
08/26/17(Sat)00:41:31No.78717609

→#(OP)#
Moreover, Japan has effectively repaid 40 per cent of its national debt with quantitative easing and the central bank has repaid it, while 87 per cent of the remaining debt of 650 trillion is domestic - yen. Looking at the current financial situation in Japan Foreign bonds worth about 500 trillion yen (all of this is from foreigners and 400 trillion yen is the government bonds of developed countries such as the US, Europe, and Arab.)

Apart from this, Japan 's Treasury Department, which has 3.5 trillion foreign assets, 1.4 trillion foreign exchange reserves and 120 trillion yen of finances, is expected to have a deficit of 15 trillion yen this year. This is a significant reduction in the budget deficit of 35 trillion yen in 2010 and is expected to decrease to 7 trillion yen in 2020-2021.
-----------------

2017 country's birth rate and number of new born
Japan 1.52 1.04m South korea 1.09 0.36m

Japan's fertiliry rate and marriage rate increasing while korea's are decreasing.

Fuck you weeb.

DON'T MAKE A MESS

DIEX-0022, please, I need it.

I dont understand why the world isnt pushing immigrants down their throat

Actually, Japan is importing immigrants "under the table". They're bringing immigrants to work on all the things they are building for 2020, obviously in 2019/20 they will kick them out of Japan.
And not long ago they did the same with nurses from the Philippines or Thailand.

It's full enough, why make it even fuller?

"hurr low birthrate bad for economy" is just a meme perpetuated by capitalists to keep workforces cheap. Tons of shit will be automated in the near future anyway.

The japanese actually care about their culture unlike the rest of the first world countries.

This, Japan has long since been overpopulated in our small country. The matter is not birth rate but rich cocksucker still not be killed.

>300,000,000 on a tiny fucking island
>hurr durr falling birth rate

seriously nigga they need to lose a few ngl. not edgy

>300 million
That's wrong first of all. Second, pretty soon 50% of their population will be over the age of 60. It doesn't take an economist to know that's unsustainable. Geriatrics tend to make for a shitty work force.

>hurr durr let's automate ourselves out of existance because capitalismus...

It's actually around 150m currently. Still a lot considering their country isn't even a quarter of ours.

Cause its hard to have a big family in those shitty apartments they have. Also they probably die of overworking before even starting a family

>It's actually around 150m currently.
>american education
At least you could use Google if you don't even know what're saying.

Ok, 127m. You happy?

Is that your height, manlet?

Yes, more accurate than 150 and 300m.

size of my cock.

Ni c e

>That's wrong first of all. Second, pretty soon 50% of their population will be over the age of 60. It doesn't take an economist to know that's unsustainable.

They'll die off in 15-20 years. This problem will soon self-correct.

You'd be surprised at how much people forget that old people tend to...die. It's completely impossible for a nation to become 50% or more old people.

M is for meter. Just say millions lazy fatcuck

No.

so they allow their people and culture to go extinct great reasoning

Better than seeing your people and culture slowly become something unrecognizable.

well, your economy willbe dead in 2100 then

>hundreds of millions of people
>trapped in a couple of tiny islands

remind me again why a falling birthrate is a problem there?

>inb4 muh economic collapse

not gonna happen

They'll start having kids again once the population shrinks a bit. This is a temporary hurdle, but like said, will be overcome in time.

Thank you based Abe.

Abe once said that Japanese need to "breed like dogs".

Who cares about economy. Robots will start ruling humans before then.

So who's right here?

The graph is bullshit. Once the current generation of elders dies in Japan, this problem will self correct since the generations under them are a lot smaller.

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/17/fertility-rate-germany-rises-33-year-high-births-children-population

Guess how many of them aren't ethnic Germans. :^)

I heard that japs is on deficit worker right now.
Probably the cheap labor one though.

60%
It's old news and it shows that my fellow german here is absoulutely right.

It is happening. The death rate in the country is something like 1.5 million a year, inevitable with a high elder population.

More elders dying means more free housing for example, which means a better incentive to form a family. I'm not sure how many years it would take for the Japanese population to rebound, but to think they would just die off is simply an illogical notion.

>Geriatrics tend to make for a shitty work force.
Children too.

zeit.de/gesellschaft/2016-10/geburtenrate-deutschland-auslaendische-muetter-alter-bundeslaender

kids cost too much money and the adults work too much to afford their tiny apartments in the middle of Tokyo

Japan has had the problem of a sluggish economy for decades, very high living costs, and an awful work culture. Most Japanese Millenials have just tuned out of it and aren't willing to be slaves working 16 hour days like their parents were.

they could have had the 40 hour work week if they'd just be willing to change their ways and their awful cooperate culture of
>the longer I stay the more the boss will like me
seriously, there are countries which work fewer hours and are no less productive than Japan

>seriously, there are countries which work fewer hours and are no less productive than Japan
Any of Western Europe for example.

wow that's something new

>Most Japanese Millenials have just tuned out of it and aren't willing to be slaves working 16 hour days like their parents were

I'm surprised their life expectancy is so high for all that. I mean, you'd think half the population would have stroked out by 50.

they have to develop the mentality of:
>I've done my job in those eight hours and Honda in the cubicle next to me stays until ten P.M and doesn't get shit done, I'm going home bitches

uh oh looks like japan needs mass immigration, thank you mister merchant always looking out for us

This wouldn't happen if the State gave an Anri to every citizen.

> bib tits
Open vegene

MIDE-324

>Why aren't Japs fucking their women?
why do you think they don't? there are such things as abortions and contraception

Ivan, I...

There are two options

Option 1:
>2060
>Japan's population has shrunk from 120 million to 60 million

Option 2:
>2060
>Japan's population has shrunk from 120 million to 60 million
>There are now also about 20 million unassimilatable migrants from the Third World who use up more state resources than they contribute

It's like choosing between having a severe flu and having lung cancer on top of your flu.

Birth control is never foolproof, for birthrates to get this low, people just have to...not have sex at all.

actually birthrate is kinda recovering, but birth numbers keep decreasing due to fewer population of young generation.

>tfw option 2

japanese "men" care more about masturbating to lolis and their waifu pillows than growing up and facing responsibilities.

Japan unironically needs Islam so to itself

production isn't the only problem

We're actually having a bit of a baby boom in the US because there's a lot of Millenials starting to have kids now. That's referred to by demographers as an echo boom.

And the thing is that if the population is skewed towards the >60 end rather than the

South Korea and Taiwan have similar problems, if less publicized, but the workaholic culture that baby boomers in those cunts had has been rejected by the young generation and birthrates have also sunk like a rock. Both cunts also have similar overcrowding issues to Japan; perhaps if the population falls off and the surplus of old people die off, then some space will be freed up and people will have more kids again.

>than one where youth unemployment is massive
The Middle East is proof of what happens in that situation. Scores of unemployed angry young men who end up joining ISIS.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate?wprov=sfla1

WHY WON'T JAPAN TAKE IN SOME MUSLIM IMMIGRATION, IT'S ABOUT TIME!

there are plenty of countries with lower birth rates and yet you dont see news about them, why? Because the jews are trying to convince them to import boat loads of rapefugees, besides that who cares of the gdp overall goes down if per capita it goes up? the only people losing are the big boy jews

>caucasians and hispanic

They shoulden't. Japan is one of few ethno states aligned with the west. I want to se, the peoples of europe want to se, what will happen with a ethno state. But most importantly japans people want to se and don't want foreigners.

Culture is only a result of your people, culture is worth zero, what is worth something is your pepole.

Do you enjoy your arabs and nigers? No? you don't right, so fuck of. And also a sovereign nation should decide for themself.

fucking western pigs
i've really come to hate western society this past year
and when i say western society, i mean AMERICAN society
it is all fucking scum and has been the absolute downfall
fuck you america, thanks for blowing up europe twice so you could grow you fat fucking cunts
fuck you and fuck how you destroy businesses with your fucking chains and department stores
a world with america is no world at all

But they won't go extinct so what is the problem? A population of 126 milion can't reach zero with low birt rates. It will start to pick up again, many empires have been in such postions, such as Room.

This, japan will just be a lesser drain of resources on the earth and their land. Bless the people of japan, hope they keep their ethno state.

60% of the population dies, still 40% old. Hahahaha yeah right nippon. Where did you find the (((graph))) on howtojew.com??

this

Sweden has about 9 million people and is doing fine (refugee memes aside), Japan can survive losing a few people.

This, we need to understand the big interests that makes those graphs nippon posted and that controls the media aren't on our side.

because of anime.
anime tells us 3d is disgusting. hail 2d!

But sweden isen't doing fine. Our country has been moving towards a creeping revolution for long now. And the diffrences just keep expanding.

The reason sweden has been so stable is becuse we have had zero freedome. Our media is owned by ONE jewish family and they also produce all school books, our government has been and is a one party state, but the cracks are showing. The swedish ruling part is in evry instution, they don't even have to control the "riksdag" becuse they have made such huge power in the countries instutions. Nearly evrything in sweden is politicized but not througe many parties, no just ONE. It's like a soviet state where you have to be in the party to come to the big postions.

Sweden is also very corrupt, the ruling party members that aren't usfull anymore get around 32000dollars a month on some fake job in the official sector or an help organisation like the red cross, which the ruling part controls in sweden. It's insane, also in sweden you can found with money from the state your own organisations, so the ruling party have a monitor service called "expo" that only monitors the oppsition, and have huge archives of evryone that wrote something that the ruling party dosen't agree with. Yes, sweden is soviet lite.

When the internet came to be, the people of sweden started to get exposed to the truth and se this. This is why this country will have a revolution if nothing drastically happens.

>there are plenty of countries with lower birth rates and yet you dont see news about them, why?

As I mentioned, South Korea and Taiwan have a lot of the same demographic issues as Japan.

>implying culture is real

Too bad most of these millennials having kids are probably CHIs.

More like
>hundreds of millions of people
>trapped in a couple of tiny islands
>birthrate is dropping
What are they doing there anyway

birth rate is low, but it's going up in japan

Japan? do you love japan?

Why are western leftists so obsessed with Japan's birthrate but not their own?

gureto