youtube.com/watch?v=LLHp7ttB57o
youtube.com/watch?v=84iRHSgmSqc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_communists
youtube.com/watch?v=kPshx-3AFKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>.>

butiful divertisy.

We can only create a master race by blandaing up

don't understand people who always feel the need to force their fetishes on others anonymously on imageboards

Jorva, are we hitting those diversity quotas! Vey, vey!

Well I agree that they really don't have a reason too, but why else would they shut down a site shitposting about Jews while letting bomb ingredient-tutorials, ISIS-networks etc stay up in the name of free speech and net neutrality?

Also Jews are biologically neurotic so that might explain it

BBC is my cinnamon toast crunch. I just cannot see what white women see in it.

Unless you're Slavs, in which case you
>You killed me
>so we couldn't exterminate you like the bunch of autistic cunts we are

SAY IT WITH ME
MADAM
PRESIDENT

>MADAM
>PRESIDENT

>During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic conquest of Gaul and was now convinced that "the world would be Mohammedan today" if the Arab regime had successfully taken France during the Battle of Tours,[203] while also suggesting to Speer that "ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."[203] Hitler said that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[204]
>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[203]
>Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[205]
the absolute state of rorkesheeds

>this enrages the Sup Forumstard

god what a bender

He was killed because he invaded the Soviet Union and went on a genocide spree. Fuck him.

Hey britfags, have you read "The Strange Death of Europe"?

>“An April 1968 poll by Gallup found that 75 per cent of the British public believed that controls on immigration were not strict enough. That figure would soon rise to 83 per cent.6”
>Enoch Powell speech
>“Powell was immediately relieved of his position in the shadow cabinet by his party’s leader, Edward Heath, and any mainstream political support Powell might have garnered – not to mention his own political future – was over.”
>“Many years later, one of Powell’s Conservative Party opponents, Michael Heseltine, said that if Powell had stood for the leadership of the Conservative Party in the aftermath of that speech he would have won by a landslide and that if he had stood to be Prime Minister he would have won by a ‘national landslide’.”

Sad stuff.

Jews did 9/11

hilldawg would've been better for the yanks
she'd've put the fear of god into putler instead of giving him a ball washing

>“as Minister for Asylum and Immigration during Tony Blair’s first term Barbara Roche was seeking a complete rethink of Britain’s immigration and asylum policies.”
>“From here onwards all people claiming to be asylum seekers would be allowed to stay in Britain – whether they were genuine or not”
>“as she informed one official, ‘Removal takes too long, and it’s emotional.’ Roche also thought the contemporary restraints on immigration were ‘racist’ and that the whole ‘atmosphere’ around the immigration debate ‘was toxic’. Over her period in office she repeatedly stated her ambition to transform Britain. As one colleague said, ‘Roche didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture “in a holistic way” she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society.”

Jews amirite?

the daily stormer was shut down at the hosting services discretion
isis sites aren't hosted by large domain registrars

Nah, tried to pirate the audiobook but could get it and I'm not buying it because I'm a NEET

I quite liked the ironic pro-Hillary Pepes that floated around during the elections

miss beto so fucking much lads

You don't know shit dude
They've been kicked off dozens or more hosting servers and domains by now. Right now they're up on Icelands domain

>antisemitic norwegian

well this is new

yes because no internet hosting company wants to be associated with them, for good reason
it's not a secret kabal of jews scared of them, it's because companies don't want to host the daily stormer due to the bad publicity around them, "dude".

he got banned from Sup Forums so now I suppose he's going to join this general's dedicated team of annoying spammers

gradually i began to hate them.

These quotes BTFO both neo-Nazis and SJWs.

This is the future of the white race.

new taylor swift is lit as fuck lads

youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU

Think Mosley was one the most anti-capitalist out of all the main fascists

this is the oldest known video of lauren
she's 15

youtu.be/ncwqC4STmHc

rightists have been fascinated with islam for a long time. people like rene guenon

Wish I had a good jaw

youtube.com/watch?v=_fMpxkHJRtk

>ironic
Uhm, it's okay to come out sweetie xx

don't care to be honest

ah yes

would say Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera, Goebbels, Feder and the Strassers were more anti-capitalist

this one is masterful

and why is being "associated" with people shitposting about jews worse than being "associated" with ISIS, pedoforums, and fucking bomb recipes?

Sup Forums gets so mad at Hildawg pepe memes

He said we would respond with fire and fury if north korea tested another nuke then they tested two more

He threatened to stop trade with china which he will not to because of the catastrophic effect it would have on global markets.

Pardoning arpaio, giving devos, sessions, and price cabinet posts

Daca govt' bait and switch possibly violating constitutional rights

Says mexico will pay for the wall later, they say they will not

Trump doesn't know what he's doing

it's not really, but the daily stormer gets a lot more publicity, especially with their autistic "troll campaigning".
also most of the types of sites you listed aren't hosted by large companies like godaddy, they're
either darknet or self hosted

I'm literally raging watching this

dont get lauren southern

dailystormer was blocked off from big and small companies, from india to fucking albania

NEED a Lauren Southern gf

never bothered to watch, there's enough alt-right people on the YouTube as it is and it's not like some blonde slag is going to offer anything new or interesting to say

is this norweigan autistic

i like ihm

>guys i'm out of arguments and don't know what i'm talking about, please make me feel better by shit talking him

Still debating whether or not to wank
Just don't know

is this norwegian autistic

never argued with u in the first place autismo

yes, for breaking content rules
sounds like your turdy little site can't stop getting blown the fuck out

don't do it
my rule in life is
"would the jews want me to?"
if yes, i choose no

i bet u r black
leave me be you black son of a bitch

would the jews would want you to spend hours sedentary on the internet?

I am of direct lineage to Harald Fairhair

baffling post would prefer if you only gave ME SERIOUS replies on the wank problem

fair point, i'll take that into consideration

Degenerate as fuck. The Enlightened don't masturbate. The Enlightened don't even get erections. True Aryan men hunt stags with their bare hands like their Germanic ancestors. Wake up, cuckboi.

I'm clearly far more intelligent than you.

would the Jews want me to do the absolutely heinous poo my body is currently preparing for deployment?

>be "Aryans"
>live in a matriarchal society
>get conquered by Indo-Europeans and forced to speak their language
>get civilized by Christians and forced to abandon your pagan religion
>constantly getting BTFO throughout your entire history
>scream about the Jews controlling your country
>say that you're not the masters of your own fate because the Jews control everything
>still claim to be superior
Makes one wonder

indeed, gotta be in flawless state of body and mind before fighting wars for the jews

im warning you blacky if you dont control urself there WILL be hell 2 pay

>scream about the Jews controlling your country
Thankfully Jews were banned from the Norwegian Reich until the late 1800s, so there are only about a thousand of them here today. But of course, their tentacles reaches us well enough

I hunt slags with my bare crotch

Absolutely. You need to hold it in so your body can absorb the nutrients and any testosterone still left within. Pure Aryans wait until they shit themselves.

FUCK the banks.

just got back from banging a blonde fittie finished on her back

still want to cut myself though

youtube.com/watch?v=LLHp7ttB57o

kss kss kss

The (((banks))) are playing both sides.

FONT

Sunbathe for a couple hours a day or buy vitamin D supplements.

womyn are useless for anything

What a vile woman

youtube.com/watch?v=84iRHSgmSqc

if you want to see something really sad look up the channel 4 doc "battle for barking"
think it's still on youtube

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_communists

not clicked the link

all womyn are vile

want another line ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=kPshx-3AFKo

I hope you die

we all will one day

'ere 'ere

dying at 60 would be better than dying as a vegetable

doing a finntroll listen

might get a motorbike

You think you're cool enough for that?

im planning on riding very fast into a wall

SHOT YOURSELVES WORTHLESS SUBHUMANS

At least ride it off a ramp into a wall.

Imagine if Enoch became prime minister lads, he could have saved us.

reading about ceausescu's romania
truly bonkers

Can't happen as long as white women have rights.

So the Krauts are gonna re-elect that pug faced Merkel again right?

her only opponent is a communist Jew so probably