Hop in car and drive to my cities international airport

>hop in car and drive to my cities international airport
>*one way to shrimp on the Barbie pls*
>get a random bloke to take me to wolf creek
>rape the bloke in the butt while sitting in the crater
>leave him to deal with the paranormie while I teach surf lessons to slags and tourists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5t5DiaK542w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSoqPMrfVLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It comes back to after it kills the other person, dumbass.

Pretty sure the box jelly will kill me before the paranormie does

>hop in car
>run it over
>park on it's head or chest
>rape it

just go to hawaii and stay on a island it wont cross water

It's really strong, it'll push the car off.

It does cross water

no it fucking doesnt

What happens if you have sex with it?

Can it teleport?

It has to do an hero

>print a little broshure about it and spread it everywhere, give it to anyone you fuck instead of long introduction.
>post this shit on the internet so the people would start believing in it.

I think I just understood the movie. This people got syphilis and started to hallucinating

Literally just go to Australia and fuck a hooker and come back the the west. It would take years just to get to that slut and all her johns, then years to get back.
Or fuck an animal in the wild and be safe forever.

Yes, it does

Or go to india or sweden and do the same

The movie broke when the director admitted it could teleport.

Knee cap that motherfucker with my 45

Keep in mind that "It" follows the quickest path to the victim, and "It" doesn't stop moving.
This means that the naked old man on the roof was just that, a naked old man.

>go to cementary
>dig up a corpse
>fuck it
>can't kill something that's already dead

LOL

I forget how it works, If i were to fuck 3 people will all 3 of them be killed before me? Or is it only the first person i fucked is killed and then me.What if i fuck someone and then they fuck someone and then i fuck someone else, what is the order? or can only the latest person pass it on?

It starts with the last one to have fucked and traces back from there

It would only pass through her to one of her Johns, no? Then he passes it to his wife, his wife is killed, it passes back to him, then to the slut, would it keep coming back to the slut and then maybe then to you. I've confused myself, I don't really understand it, to be honest.

But "It" DOES stop moving. It was shown many times that it does not immediately go for the kill but rather wants to terrorize the victims a lot first. The kitchen scene, the thing doesn't even start to move until minutes pass and she goes into the kitchen to check out what was there. The beach scene, it just grabs her hair and does nothing for like 10 seconds.

>fly to space station
>wait for it to find me there
>quickly get into space pod back to earth
>it's stuck there FOR EVER

where the fuck would you get a god damned space ship holy shit this isnt south park

>take picture of it
>make a post online that it got information about Hillary that will lead to her arrest
>it has an accident

>one way
You fucked up

Jesus fucking christ stop overthinking it. It is shown to be affected by physical means. So just pour a can of paint on it and let it follow you to some police station or literally ANYWHERE with exposure so that pretty much anyone would be interested in apprehending it for science or whatever the fuck.

Just call Iss and have phone sex with someone

>go to a gay club
>have massive orgies with everyone there
The last guy would be the one to be followed but everyone else was on the list so they can see it.
>watch It run getting chased by a club of men

You cheeky bastered

There is a paranormal force passed through sex tracking me down and you think space travel is the unrealistic part?

Or blue paint and drive through the nog streets in detroit

This may work

What is the guys on the boat

>go to trump tower NYC
>seduce ivanka trump
>she sleeps with The Don
>???

dude I hate Sup Forums and Trump it's just a may may

Shitty movie and the only reason it's still discussed is bullshit meme games like this thread of figuring out how to outsmart the gimmick ghost.

Don will have that low energy creature killed.

Could I just sleep with Don instead?
I'm into the THICC meme

>user
>compared to the most powerful man in the world who is rich on top of that.
>compared to any other super model she could cheat on him with.

Maybe you can impress her with your "I'm with Her" tattoo.

In that case just blast it with a fireball, or call for your alien friend to eject it to the sun.

So what would be the best way to pass it onto someone? Some sort of huge orgy?

t. no fun party pooper

You've better luck going to the top floor of Trump Tower than bypassing security of the White House, probably.

No shit sherlock and I watched the movie because Sup Forums told me it was great.

>go to sperm bank
>make a donation
>keep on the move for a while
>???

>get sued for child support

>It gets on the plane with you and you have nowhere to run

On second thought I'd like for the paranormie to get me

DUDE STD ALLEGORY LMAO

>hire 50 whores
>hire 50 gigolos
>fuck first whore
>get gigolos to fuck whores in secession
one hundred people get killed before it comes after me. get job as long haul trucker keep moving and it will take years to catch up.

youtu.be/5t5DiaK542w

Here are your solutions, you fookin' retards

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH

OMG THIS GUY IS SO CONTROVERSIAL

HAVE A FUCKING UPVOTE YOU STUPID AUTISTIC CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is actually fairly feasible

looks like thedonald is leaking again

Nope

It raped the Aaron Hansen character when it killed his mom

He ded

no one discussings yaras blessing in the beginning of the movie

>i got an idea
>BFFFFFFFPPPPT
>it got away

>fuck sex doll
>put helium in it
>make a space program thread
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSoqPMrfVLg

Yes, it does

Why are donnies so easily triggered?

donny told me to tell you to wash your tongue next time you eat his ass out

So does she fuck the kid in the guise of his mom? That sounds really, really hot. Is that scene on youtube?

Jokes on the ghost. I'm such a piece of shit it wouldn't even want to sex murder me. Im way below its standards.

This.

It's shown to be pretty sadistic.

>find astronaut a few hours before him leaving earth for a few years
>have a nice tête-à-tête
>problem solved

Elon please

>inb4 challenger 2.0

>mfw I realize it wasn't that this movie was scary, well-made or memorable
>it was none of those things
>it was a puzzle for autists, and that's why we'll keep hearing about it for years and years and years

the fact that it has delays probably means when you're not watching it's doing some supernatural shit like flying to your location or walking through walls .

>catch a dolphin
>fuck it
>just hope that it doesn't get killed before it mates again

Why do you think greenroom, don't breathe, cloverfeild lane were so popular?

The film is an allegory for STDs you fucking monkey. You can pass it on to someone else but you'll still have AIDS.

did you not watch the fucking movie? they blew the fucking things brains out

What's puzzling about The Green Room? It was a good movie because it's actual horror since it's something that can happen in real life, unlike being followed by a murderous changeling after you fuck somebody.

When was Cloverfield Lane or Don't Breathe ever popular? The only other popular horror film on here in The UUitch, which fucking sucks.

They were poor people in Detroit. No passports. No money.

>it shows up on the 20 hour plane ride

>not joining the mile high club in the meantime

This isn't even a puzzle you have to figure out. The answer is wait and get to know someone before you have sex with them.

If you horny autists would wait a month or two before sticking it in then you wouldn't have to worry about "paranormies". If the woman you want to bone has shit following her around then you are bound to notice it over the course of a month or two.

But don't let logic get in your way. Keep making plans to shake it on your way to the ISS.

Or, more feasibly, just never have sex.

Flying places, fucking people, buys you time. but you'll still always be looking over your shoulder, never knowing.

Best bet would be to go to the public with it. Prove to people a supernatural entity exists and its trying to kill you.

You would either end up super famous and have the resources to constantly stay on the move and live a comfortable life.

Or the government would kidnap you to run tests.

Either way, no more worrying.

>kill myself before it can kill me
Stop over complicating things

>just never have sex.
Yeah, I was going to say that. But it hits too close to home for me. And I tried to make it more relatable for others in this thread who actually leave Mom's basement.

Green room is easy to win
>walk in on murder
>hey I'll murder someone too give me one of your enemies and film me capping him
>ok we're both murderers and I spared you a kill no one rat on anyone let's just all go home alive

>wait to know someone before having sex with them
Fucking degenerate scum. That's how you get cucked

Or they could just kill you in that instant and its done

Yea trumpfers are the WORST!

Yes, real shitty. Truly awful movie.

It does, that's why the guy that fucked Jesse was it? Show the thing to her and told her to be careful. It'd come back to him if she died.

>not paying attention
They hunted their families and manager down as well. Making a deal would be remove all that work for them and be your best bet at escaping and doing suicide with the gun if it goes south.

What happens when you fuck the monster?

The thing is slow but not stupid. It can catch a plane or a boat.

>if you fuck your enemies they win

It probably won't let you. It never stops, meaning that you can't knock it down, and it's pretty strong so it'll probably rip you to pieces before you manage to unzip your dick.

>what is suspension of disbelief
In this particular case, flying a ship to a space station is much more unrealistic, you dumb nigger.