What are the differences in Latino accents from country to country? I've only heard Mexicans speak...

What are the differences in Latino accents from country to country? I've only heard Mexicans speak. I did know a Guatemalan girl, but she spoke flawless English, so I never got to hear her real accent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlK-neOypDM
youtube.com/watch?v=tr0jQ1ID0co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've seen South Americand on here before say that Argentines sound French to them

All you need to know is Argentinafags have retard accents and are arrogant cunts, also you should bully them for it.

Same with Spaniards, they're not Latinos but it's the same shit as Argentina. Bully them as well.

Puerto ricans ignore the last 2 syllables of a word

Chilean is unintelligible to everyone

Spaniards have a funny lisp

Argentineans pronounce llaves(keys) like (hugo)"chavez"

Mexicans speak like man the rest speak like faggots

>Chilean is unintelligible to everyone
kek
>Spaniards have a funny lisp
More like annoying fucking accent and nobody can stand them.

>More like annoying fucking accent and nobody can stand them
máth or menoth

if by "man" you mean a drunk rancher trying to sound macho, then yes i agree
they only lisp on c's
despathito
corathon

Argentines speak with a stupid psuedo Italian accent.

Southern Mexicans and central americans drop the last consonants.

Caribbeans are almost indecipherable.

Mexicans pronounce every single syllable and consonant. It's probably the easiest to understand.

Colombians sound sophisticated.

Chileans sound like 4 year olds.

Spaniards have the stupid lisp.

Andalusians (Southern Spain) sound like retards.

Argentinian is the most funny accent. I always laugh when I heard one, you should see how funny is /lat/ if you imagine those Argentinians talking. I like them for that.
Yes, the spaniards have the most autistic, homosexual accent, makes me puke everytime, I fucking hate when series or videogames are dubbed with that shitty dialect.

Ive been told this a lot when I was there hitting girls.

>mexico
speedy gonalez
>south mexico and central america
some sort of indigenous dialect
>colombian
sounds the most homosexual
>venezuelans
don't pronounce the letter s
>argentines
pronounce "y" and "ll" sounds like "sh" che boludo
>puerto rican
dont know much, i think they pronounce r's as l's not sure tho
>cubans
sound like they have their tongue in the back of their throat while they're speaking. coño
>castilian
proper, lisp on certain words, most correct form of spanish

You guys like my "cashe"(calle)?

>america
dont speak good english, illiterate retard

>you should see how funny is /lat/
>/lat/
>funny
It's just facebook-tier autism, making /lat/ threads should be a bannable offense. Fuck off.

NARGENTINOS NOT WELCOME HERE

>south mexico and central america
>some sort of indigenous dialect
Gringo estúpido.

Go make some human sacrifice to stop any further eartquake, you indian scum.

cool story, nigel

In all seriousness though, I would rather have a million beaners and sudacas in my city instead of 1 nigger

No they sound Italian, the comparison to French is because they're very much the same as the arrogant French stereotype in English. If the Matrix was in Mexican Spanish the Merovingian would have been a perfect Argie.

So the stereotype is sexy accents, pretentious assholes?

>sexy accents
No
>pretentious assholes
Yes

Fuck Argentina.

To some extent yeah, I like their accent in women but it's insufferable in men.

The obligatory Flama video
youtube.com/watch?v=VlK-neOypDM

Stereotype yes, but if you go 1 block outside of Puerto Madero, Recoleta or Palermo, the country is basically Mogadishu

>Argentinafags have retard accents and are arrogant cunts
You speak like El Chavo, you fucking shitskin.

eso, eso

Neat, thank you. I've never been south of Mexico City.

Are you jelly because you have to live in a shithole? Don't you have a wall to jump?

>EL NEGRO calling me a shitskin
lmao

Here, have an example of argie spanish:
youtube.com/watch?v=tr0jQ1ID0co

So the same as France

I kinda find it sexy when some spanish speakers replace C sounds with TH sounds, like despacito to despathito.

Does it make me an incurable faggot?

More or less. The RER-B train takes you on a tour of Somolia, Saudi, Morocco, and Lybia before arriving in Paris

In Buenos Aires the remise drives through Caracas and Puebla before you arrive in downtown

>Does it make me an incurable faggot?
Yes and also makes me lose respect for Japs because I thought you had better taste.

Fuck Spaniards.

Tell me little amerindian boi, where the white man touched you?

Not if you like Spanish women, I may be an exception to the rule in Latin America but I found Madrid's accent to be one of the sexiest

kek

>I found Madrid's accent to be one of the sexiest
Imagine having this kind of shit taste.
Truly terrifying.

OK so it's Madrid accent then.
Funny how the capital of the Spanish speaking world is the centre of hatred.

It's not, they're wonderful women and they speak lovely and your sitting there thinking otherwise doesn't change that. Taste is subjective and it's all asociations, I find the Argentine and Spanish accents very attractive but to me nothing beats a Chilanga del sur de al ciudad, am I claiming it's the best? No, but the mix of ñera and fresa in a girl talking softly drives me crazy. Milleage will vary.

>Madrid
>centre of hatred
No, Japanon. I hate ALL of Spain for being insufferable cunts.

Dont listen the mexicans, they're so irrelevant that need to put hatred into everyone else to feel they belong to somewhere.

Every accent is sexy on women
Except the caribbean ones, fuck those

No it can be any accent from Spain I just like Madrid's personally, really the thing is we don't pronounce the letter Z correctly which is what you described and before any of my countrymen jumps to say I'm wrong Z shouldn't be pronounced as in English, which is what we do in Mexico.

Not all of us are hating and I don't mean to come off as arrogant but as the by far largest Spanish speaking population in the world we are not objectively irrelevant.

>Does it make me an incurable faggot?
Yes

First of we don't pronounce Z as it's pronounced in English, second language isn't static. Also, why should we take cues on how to Spanish from Spain? We are the largest Spanish-speaking country not them.

Why are you so rude to us, what did we do to you

>The Nargentinos are so black and stupid they don't even know what they did wrong
Doesn't surprise me.

quality thread

It's just bant sweetie ^:)

>Nargentinos
Is that supposed to be sarcastic?

Not my fault NOSE is so heavy it doesn't let you think.

Sorry man, it's hard to explain how other people sound and I legit thought you people wouldn't find the Merovingian comparison all that offensive.

I'm saying that's the original sound and I'll agree language isn't static and that it would be ridiculous for Mexicans to try and change the way they pronounce Z, as for how each country or even regions chooses to speak there's no right or wrong here, tho sadly enough I will disagree with you on Z, we do pronounce it like the Americans or even worse sometimes add a t or c sound to it as in "Picsa" if we are bothering pronouncing it at all and not simply saying stuff like "Sapato"

You are confusing Argentina with Buenos Aires friendo, believe it or not, when it comes to what you are implying, theres a big difference. Still, I dont blame you for how you think though.

>Le not ALL of us are the same
Keep saying that to yourself, South American Nigger

Misread your post, its all good brother.

>South American Nigger
kek

thx man

The only thing you need to know is that all accents are beautiful, don't let anyone make you think otherwise :)
I think we Mexicans emphasize the s sound (not all of us though; people from some states, mainly in the South, pronounce it like an aspired h in certain cases and/or sometimes don't pronounce it at all) more than other Latinos. I believe our accent makes words sound clearer than, say, the Argentinian or Chilean accent, but if course I can be wrong. Some Central Americans have similar accents to ours.
However, please take into account that each country has more than one accent and they can vary a lot.

Basically its a mix of this and pic related.

Sure thing buddy

>Le Nargentinos talking shit and pretending to be innocent
You disgust me.

>Mexicans pronounce every single syllable and consonant. It's probably the easiest to understand.
this is the most stupid thing I ever read

Can we all agree that Chile has some problem and they are unintelligible even for them?

>Facebook-tier underage/manchild scum from /lat/ can't even write properly in English even though he browses an English-speaking imageboard regularly
>he still thinks he has the right to talk shit about others
As expected from a brainlet like you.
Mexicans and Argentinians hate each other. Don't worry, just ignore that shit. I don't hate you guys though.
You're a pendejo if you think we pronounce the letter z like in English. In French, Italian, Japanese and English it's pronounced the same, but in many (not ALL) Spain accents it's pronounced like "th", the letter c too. That's supposed to be the right way of pronouncing those two letters in Spanish, according to some retard Spanish language elitists. There's a thing called "seseo" which is pronouncing the s, c and z with the same sound, /s/. That's what we do here in Latin America, but it happens in some parts of Spain too. Personally I don't like that about our language and I want us to pronounce the z like in those other languages. That v/b shit annoys me too, like, what's the fucking point of having those two very different letters and applying rules to their usage in writing but pronouncing them however the fuck we want.
And you need to pay more attention to pronunciation, read a book about linguistics, I don't know.

>>>/bants/
Who are you act like a retard? You only talk shit every time this not shitty taringa or Sup Forums go fuck yourself austitic underage

No letter "Z" for latinamerican
Z with spaniard one

>Mexicans and Argentinians hate each other
what?

We don't hate you. We like you (because we don't have idea about mexico more than chesperito, some shitty novelas and tacos)

Cállate indio come mierda

CHI

>Mexicans and Argentinians hate each other
We couldnt give half a fuck about mexico, stop deluding yourself.

No, es la ip del trabajo. Siempre en Buenos Aires, amigo.

REEEEEE STOP GETTING OUR COLORS WRONG

Same shit here literally no ones know a shit. But look his post how stupid he is don't give (you's) its a fucking neurotic fat mongrel.

DON'T LISTEN that stupid MONGOLOID don't waste the time

Se nota mucho que hay un solo idiota insultando por puro amor al shitpost.

No es shitposting, en verdad me dan asco los putos Nargentinos, Españoles y Norteños.

Pero que interesante, che

Clasico underage

Let's break down on Z
>insult
>useless exposition
>dismissing an argument offhand (elitists)
>your actual point - that seseo exists --- goes nowehre
>some random rambling on v/b
>unsolicited advice
Returning the favor in kind, maybe reading books on logic and writing clear paragraphs would help?

Man, you got triggered because I pointed out it is common to pronounce Z as in English, amongst two other ways which I did also mention in a less convoluted way, including seseo, then went on an unrelated rant just to try and emphasize your displeasure. It's a fucking brain fart and I don't feel like giving someone like you the benefit of the doubt. If you think what you wrote makes you come off as smart it didn't.

See?

You mean Italian, no?

S O P A
D E
M A C A C O
A C A C O
C A C O
A C O
C O
O

???

Callate el hocico pendejo, solo demuestras tu ignorancia con tus prejuicios de chairo

when Argentina born, every faggot here hated Spain and wanted to be France, so that was the second language and sounds a lot more french, but then, Italy send the refugees and argentinian was a mix between spanish, italian and a touch of french.
We are mixing english now.

I'm starting to think all Argentines suffer from a bad case of chronic delirium kek
We don't think about your country unless we're playing each other in football

Thank you for the advice. Now this is my point.
We don't pronounce the letter z like the Americans.

??

Fair enough, I can respect your view and reconsider that while I may have encountred this many times myself it may not be as extended as my own personal experience has led me to believe.

ignore the kid

Italian, not French

>drunk rancher trying to sound macho
What is manlier than that?

>Latino countries
Well for starters some speak Portuguese, and some speak Spanish.

Peruvians are the easiest to understand.

Don't forget the Francophones.

Its seems you guys cant agree on anything.
So ill say it :
Chilean accent is just too advanced for you

I can understand you perfectly. That "Chileans speak another language" meme is fucking retarded.

>Latino accent
No such thigh, son. There are like 10 different accents in my cunt alone.

Amerindian nations speak like Down syndrome. Iberian nations like Colombia Cuba and Venezuela speak tre truest to the peninsula. Argieland sounds kinda Italian-ish, not French like the ameridummy said

> hes's never spoken with a Chilean irl
It's true my man, they throw in weird as fuck words and conjugations from time to time.