What are the best films where the good guys win?

What are the best films where the good guys win?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0180396/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank fuck

goodbye uncle tom was pretty good
its this one: imdb.com/title/tt0180396/

>Sup Forums toddlers didn't learn their lesson when moot spanked them and took their board away

>may
Amazing leadership, nothing says strong leader like 'maybe'

This is a film discussion thread, chronic victim

>moot

where is he

havent seen him around for a while..........

>look mommy!
>i'm pretending this isn't a veiled Sup Forums thread referencing the picture instead of the text!
>did i fooled them mommy?
>did i fooled them?

He grew up and got a job. Try it.

>I don't understand how clickbait works

Moot learned that removing containment board and letting the left and rightards infest other boards is a very bad idea.

Hey faggot those people were black but they didn't look like niggers. Stop it.

Why is it ok when you do it? Why are you not complaining in that thread?

why the fuck should harriet tubman be on a bill
what the fuuuuuuck

>those names
>memorial fan
>not hood trash

>Still having Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill

Why can't you respect the man?

Well, kid? You replied in breakneck speed the first time

Weird how it's a single black dad

>Why is it ok when you do it?
Who am I? Do you think I'm the OP of that thread? Do you think I'm your political adversary because I don't want politics on a non political board?
>Why are you not complaining in that thread?
Because I didn't see that thread. Hold on while I report that one too.

Shit like this is why I'm afraid of gas.
Electric stoves for me only.
Idk how heaters work tho.

she probably died from poison weed or something

>getting family pictures
>hood trash
pick one

>also the post being from 4/20 ha

>libtards still dining out on pithy victories gleaned during era that no longer matters

this is also why you fags are going to dine out on how that one dude sucker ;punched the other dude for the next 6 months. when will you idiots realize that faking it isn't going to cut it anymore? You're running out of shit to hide behind.

Sauce?

>i didn't see a thread thats been at the top of the catalog and on page 1 for almost an hour until you linked it
>i managed to zone right into this thread in less than 10 minutes though
hahaahAHAHAHAAH. Why are pretenders such frauds?

i bet these are the same people thinking russians hacked the election

>sorting the catalog by bump order instead of creation date
Dumb.

>"SO SAD SMDH SO TRAGIC"

>3 days later

>"remember the todd family?"

>"LOL WHO DEM NIGGAS LOLOL"

this
rekt

>still near the top for 40 minutes if sorted by creation date
>still somehow didn't see it until linked
This is fucking hilarious, pretender

>Trump wants to put her on the 5 dollar note instead
WE

It's 3 more rows down than this thread. I came to this thread to remind Sup Forums toddlers that they're cancerous children. Please stop crying about people realizing things you don't because you're dense. That's not how a white man should act.

>getting family pictures

how do you know those arent yearbook photos

a family photo should have all of them together, no

it's no africa addio though. Mondo Cane 1 was disappointing though. so many clear fakes.

>was at the top for most of the time
>is also one of the fasting moving threads
>>still somehow didn't see it until linked
pfftttttttAHAHAHA. You've been caught pretender

>>was at the top for most of the time
>>is also one of the fasting moving threads
>>>still somehow didn't see it until linked
Do you not understand how sort by creation date works? Do you need a real white man to drop by and show you how to internet?

Maybe

Haha I like how Sup Forums is everywhere, from Sup Forums to Sup Forums and [s4s]

>hes pretending to be dumb now that hes been caught in his web of lies
I'm grinning ear to ear princess, you must be really upset this thread hasn't been deleted yet either

Lotta good that did.

yeah, it's wonderful how people need to remind me about degenerate niggers when talking about optimal bike tyre width or how the holocaust is fake when discussing best hostels in Munich, it just takes the conversation to a whole other level :r)

>he doesn't even understand how commas work
I'm done talking to you, non-white.

he is here

>get kicked off your bill because "muh genocide"
>twitter and tumblr toddlers completely incapable of understanding the historical context that although, yes a good portion of the native americans died during the relocation they ended up with their own fairly-self-governed lands instead of being actually slaughtered to a man by corporate hellhounds for the mineral rights of the land beneath them like was actually happening all the time for example the Johnson County War among others where various barons would hire mercenaries to slaughter everyone who wouldn't evict freely

READ NIGGA READ

>now hes standing down after being completely and utterly exposed
This just keeps getting better and better

the sad irony about all the Sup Forumstards is that very few of them are actually white

the only obvious solution would be to literally hang all niggers

So, anyone who criticizes Sup Forums is a racist? Good to know.

>not a single period in sight
Nope.

kek is with us, may his light lead us through these dark times

Why you would use Harriet Tubman instead of MLK is beyond me anyways.

So, being racist is inherently bad because it hurts your non-=white feelings? Good to know.

Hope he gets her off the bill for sure. Nuggets are subhuman.

you're only racist is you criticize someone on the basis of their skin color, not that they're 14 year old fucking retards.

where the fuck are the mods anyway? how is this thread and trump general still up?

all that confirms is that hatred of niggers and jews is universal for the entire world over except for brainwashed liberal fucks

Strong black womyn who beat da white devil, etc. Something Obongo's tranny wife came up with

Blame the MSM. They pushed us to this, and we threw a dead nigger baby right through that Overton window.

For maximum backlash in order to widen the racial divide. King niggers grand strategy. The reason trump won.

Well, the niggers, the jews, the mexicans, the asians, the arabs, the fucking swedes, basically all europeans, russians of course, latinos, liberals, those dirty rich neocons, the degenerate japs, the alt-right fuckers as well and so on and so on.
Only through mass violence and slaughter is peace and harmony assured.

You realize that not being white means you're a nigger, right?

You must read it all in one breath

>mods
>implying they are ever here

at least that blacked poster got range banned

>they're forcing me to be a faggot

I guess that's what the furries tell themselves as well.

Why isn't this thread Sup Forums related? Just because you can't stop talking about politics doesn't mean a film rec thread should be deleted

>letting illiterate nigger teenagers dictate your breathing
Nope.

What are you even saying?

being a nigger is relative but if there is one thing that everyone can agree on it is that we need to eradicate black people from the face of the earth. world peace can be negotiated from there.

good. Changing the $20 portrait to anyone was fucking stupid, let alone some black woman for diversity points.

good thing snacks isnt here

Kinda looks like the Mega Milk shirt

who is snacks?

>Sup Forums is full of blacked, feet, cunny and "board-culture" threads
>but Sup Forums is the problem

>compares Sup Forums to furfags
>uses a furfag scat fetish image
Really makes me think

Jesus nigga it's called a condom

Actually interesting, point taken big guy

People are simply too afraid of Jackson to remove him from the $20. Even in death, he still remains one of the most feared Presidents in the United States.

Literally who?

Fuck that, put taylor swift on the $20.

>being a nigger is relative
It's not. You have to be caucasian and not type/act like a nigger to be a real White. You fail half of these qualifications, just like most poor people who are only racist because their parents had to compete for low skill jobs with non-whites.

You do understand that people like him are the ones that make those threads right?

>who is snacks?

newfag plz go and stay go

especially if you want to talk about furries being hated here