Why do they love spamming and pretending to be Japanese so much?

Why do they love spamming and pretending to be Japanese so much?

I'm sorry

Little brother syndrome.

triggered that they are not praised as much as Japan

Koreans are the superiest race on earth. Why we would do that?

Why do Japanese love spamming and pretending to be Korean so much?

north koreans here look inbred

I've to the conclusion we should just exterminate both of these nations.

Zitto Animale

Korea is older though.

Doesn't mean they act like it.

And you, Takeshi? Why do you love spamming and pretending to be American so much?

At this point it's somewhat hard (yet still possible) to believe that you're just a neurotic, mentally ill weeaboo drone.

I really don't understand.
Is he really that delusional to believe his shit English will trick people to believe he is an actural Amerifat, or is it some kinda perverse troll?

Yeah, they're both retarded.

Because they are so mich butthurt for us

He was a de facto namefag on 日本語スレcalled as アメリカ留学生, and often circle jerked there with other japanese nationalists in japanese language. So I think he is serious.

He was studying in the US??
B-But his English is so shitty....

I don't know he is just lying or actually staying on america, anyway he is japanese person with a low standard of intelligence. I feel sorry for other american posters.

t. takeshi

Its honestly mind boggling. As a hapa born in Japan I know that the we honestly don't give a shit about Sup Forums. For a while, I knew that most of these jap flaggers are korean americans (which there are fuck ton of) pretending to be japs, but now I'm pretty sure these amerifags are koreans pretending to be japs pretending to be american.

Are we getting played by kimmy jong in the end? Am I an amerifat or a jap or a gook?? What do you guys think? I'm genuinely curious.

You are thinking too much.
Go back to r/hapas and chill.

Stop deflecting the blame from netouyo and English teachers.