Why the fuck did they kill Scott?

Why the fuck did they kill Scott?

Cuz he had to go be in Superman Returns.

also Cyclops sucks

He's a cuck

Everything gets rested anyways because Wolverine went back in time and saved them all.

They had to write him out so he could get cucked by Wolverine.

Didn't he literally do nothing in all the movies? In some of them he's just a teenager who also does nothing.

He blasted Sabertooth in X1 at least but yeah in X2 he gets mindcontrolled and 3 he dies

Even Nightcrawler did more.

yay!

Yup. Way to fuck up such a cool character. Only ones they did right were Wolverine, Magneto, and Professor X.

And then they all died by 2020 because the government killed mutants again, which leads to Logan.

After the trilogy you're better off thinking of each movie existing in a vacuum. Like an episodic cartoon.

You have to remember though, that according to James Mangold, Logan isn't exactly set in the same timeline as the Bryan Singer movies.

My biggest grievance with Logan. We've spent how many fucking movies with the X-men saving the future of mutants, and now all mutants died off screen so we can watch Wolverine be bitter about it.

The X-Men movies are no strangers to ignoring their own continuity even if you factor in DoFP so making a movie with the same actors but a completely different timeline isn't a tough pill to swallow.

Bring famke back
that fucking disgusting brit replacing her is making my dick go back inside my body
i miss her

The actor jumped ship for Superman Returns. So his character got fucked.

That's literally the opposite of what Mangold said. Jackman implied it's a different continuity and Mangold said Jackman misspoke, and said it's set in 2029, years after any X-men film.

>Cuz he had to go be in Superman Returns.
Why would anyone choose to play an irrelevant character that gets cucked by Superman over a relevant character that gets cucked by Wolverine?

It is exactly in the same timeline.

That is the whole point of it.

That's it's Jackman's final X-Men film.

This should be expected of almost every comic. There's a point in which continuity just drags everything down.

He thought Singer was making the Superman equivalent to Nolan's Batman and make mad cash and get worldwide praise and recognition.

Moron

>tfw Teddy is the eternal cuck

Don't worry, X-Men movies are all David's imagination. Cyclops is alive

I'd understand if he had been playing Superman, or at least Luthor, Zod or even Jor-El.

But he was just the guy that fucked Lois while Superman was away.

Well, you have to take into account that Marsden is one of Singer's best friends, so when that guy leaves a franchise and asks you to be in this other franchise, you do it.

>Cyclops
>cool

Haven't watched Logan yet, did they say how Magneto gets killed? Because he's not a pussy and his helmet would have stopped him from getting accidentally BTFO by Professor X.

>Haven't watched Logan yet,
No one has.

He's alive in the new timeline.

At least until Logan, where he is dead again.

Inhuman fart gas

Yeah but the script already leaked IIRC.
Thanks.

Because he was a closet homo

It's two separate timelines right?

First Class and the past part of DofP right up until Mystique pulls a gun on Nixon happens regardless.

In the original timeline she fired and became a mutant terrorist with Magneto, leading to X-Men 1/2/3, W: Origins, The Wolverine and DofP future part

When she doesn't fire the timeline splits and goes to Apocalypse, Deadpool & Logan.

Either way mutants are fucked, because FUCK MUTIES. But the source of the fucked-ness differs depending on Mystique's actions and Shadowcat's time fuckery.

Motherfucker wears red shades all the time, shoots lasers from his eyes, and fucks Jean Grey all the time.

If that's not cool to you, you're a cuck.

They had to kill Scott so the Jews could replace him with Black Panther later down the road.

Outside the cinematic universe, he is cool.

He signed up for a different movie and they were pissed off about it.

>shoots lasers from his eyes

I went on Sup Forums once. Apparently his eyes are a portal to an alternate dimension made entirely of kinetic energy called the Punch Dimension

So they're not lasers, it's a sentient alternate reality reaching through his eyes and slapping people

Ah I already forgot about this shitty meme show

When will this shitty god meme end

Once the virus laced into every vapor cigarette and fedora takes hold, wiping your filth from the planet.

Good post

Because he's a stupid fuckin idiot!

>in cartoon pamphlets

:^\

Cause they were afraid to make him braindead and bring him back?

That's what I would have done, the actor barely had time to film the scenes he was in, but Id have had him found in a comma. Id have him wake up at the end too.

Really though, Id have dropped Phoenix and Cyclops from part 3, done a flash-bag sequel centered on the cure, wolverine and magneto. Then done Phoenix and cyclops in part 4.

so Singer has some horrible shit over his head? what is it? Is it worse than Brad's shit?

what is it with the prisoner aesthetics and the fat cunt dressed as a tree in the background? and how come this fucker looks like 10 years younger than he did in downton abbey?