ITT vietnam war burger butthurt

ITT vietnam war burger butthurt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_of_the_Vietnam_War#Weapons_of_the_PAVN.2FNLF.2FNorth_Korea.2FSoviet_Union.2FChina
ncertbooks.prashanthellina.com/class_10.SocialScience.IndiaandtheContemporaryWorldII/2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahhhhhhhh my bottom hurts thinking about indochina fuckkkkkk

>USA wins
>saigon under communist control
Are americans communist?

>Are americans communist?
Yes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJ

The only people who really acknowledge the loss are baby boomers.

Some Americans don't even know why the US fought in Vietnam—some don't even know where Vietnam is.

POLAND
DNALOP

I think the number of Americans who know they've fought Vietnam exceeds the number of those who know where it is

Vietnam made one thing clear,democratic nations cannot sustain war effort for long periods against determined enemies,no matter their superior numbers or technology.It was basically a massive attritional containment strategy made by soviet and chinese for americans.

but congress didn't even officially declare war
It was just helping out the south not get indoctrinated by communism not full out war

Fun fact: the roman empire never declared any wars of aggression either. Every single war was in self-defense.

this

What does that have to do with anything
The USA wasn't using all of it's military might against communist vietnam and pulled out because of poor morale and liberal protesting

2bh a lot of it was justified. If there was a draft for a war against north korea and china today I wouldn't dodge it, but the vietnam war I would have probably

That whatever you call it, when you're killing another nation's troops en masse you're at war. Idiot.

...Yes, I never implied it wasn't war. My point is there are different kinds of war that are subjective to the situation.

World War 2 is not the same as a proxy war
>B-BUT IT'S STILL WAR IDIOT

Columbus
>Land in America
>Call the people living there Indian

USA
>Claiming victory in war to stop communism
>Under communist control

Damn, Columbus did teach them well

Plus they pretty much rained Napalm all over Vietnam and still lost to hungry rice farmers.

For a nation that claims to win the second world war single handedly, it's very pathetic

i would say you are correct only if it's a war on foreign soil.

USA suck at war, that's what it is. USA is like that kid in any game who has the all the professional and new high end stuff you need to play that sport but he really suck at using them. Nonetheless he will keep challenging normal kids to play against them and still lose.

>Plus they pretty much rained Napalm all over Vietnam and still lost to hungry rice farmers.
Wrong. The NVA was a very well disciplined professional army with Soviet advisers and the latest Soviet equipment.

did you send some of your cunts to go kill some of their cunts?

yeah ww2 isn't the same as a proxy war

but it actually is still war, idiot

Where did the meme about them being rice farmers with old guns originate? That doesn't make sense.

Reddit leftists. If you say we lost to farmers with old guns, it makes us look a lot worse than saying we lost to a professionally trained army with Soviet advisers, SAMs, aircraft, etc.

KEK they only had AK-47. no any sort of heavy stuff. No tanks, no helicopters. Nothing. You got beaten by fucking peasants with AK's accept it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_of_the_Vietnam_War#Weapons_of_the_PAVN.2FNLF.2FNorth_Korea.2FSoviet_Union.2FChina

Wrong.

>Pole supporting Russians/commies
Something's fishy about this...

I know your education system really sucks, so read this class 10 history book from India, you will only have to read 1 page, start from 6.2

ncertbooks.prashanthellina.com/class_10.SocialScience.IndiaandtheContemporaryWorldII/2.pdf

That's nice, but that PDF doesn't tell me anything I don't already know. Also this page doesn't mention that Jane Fonda and Noam Chomsky are/were leftist vermin who should have been pushed out of an airplane at 20,000 feet with no parachute. Nor does it mention that other leftist vermin like Walter Cronkite also lied about the Tet Offensive, making it look like a US defeat when the Vietcong were almost obliterated.

That's not a Pole, it's someone with a Polish proxy.

>USA didnt use all of its military
the U.S. Air Force flew 5.25 million sorties over South Vietnam, North Vietnam, northern and southern Laos, and Cambodia, losing 2,251 aircraft: 1,737 to hostile action, and 514 in accidents. 2,197 of the losses were fixed-wing, and the remainder rotary-wing.

2251 AIRCRAFT

Total helicopters destroyed in the Vietnam War was 5,086 out of 11,827

5086 CHOPPERS

come on now.

That's Vietnam war in nutshell, the book focuses on the Nationalism and Nationalism alone.

The chapter was about the Rise of Nationalism in Indo-China. Why would it discuss how cancerous Jane Fonda was?

Lemme give you an example. This famous photo shows a Vietcong prisoner being executed by the South Vietnamese chief of police. It was widely circulated by the media at the time to make it look like some innocent guy was being shot, while in reality the individual in the picture had just knifed a couple of civilians prior to his capture.

:^)

Vietnam war taught me that maybe America is an evil nation. Iraq war taught me that maybe they just are retarded.

it's funny that the rest of the world is truly obsessed with america and keeps thinking and talking about all the time. sometimes it even looks like foreigners are more interested and discuss something involving america than the americans themselves do. while people in america are only interested in domestic stuff

Why people all around the globe agree that American education system sucks?

Also, Frenchies were the best colonial powers when it came to treating colored colonies.

French India >>>>>>>>>> British India

>Iraq war taught me that maybe they just are retarded.
Kek.

I really enjoyed when Americans tried to push that Iraq war was actually because of Oil to save their embarrassment of not finding any WMDs in Iraq.

yeah strange how people talk about the lone superpower in the world that starts retarded wars destabilizing whole regions causing terrorist attacks and hordes of refugees in our countries.

They say that,but its really flimsy.They genocided(wiped out) an entire german tribe because they captured roman hostages.

NCERT books are such a treasure desu. If only teachers that taught schools weren't complete fuck ups in life that demanded respect for existing.

>we are actually master strategists

i never said it's strange, it's understandable but still ridiculous.

>causing terrorist attacks and hordes of refugees in our countries
also no one forces you to take them in

NCERT is pure gold.

Also

ICSE and CBSE are GOD tier education boards.

and most "refugees" are not even real refugees anyway, and america has nothing to do with those people coming to your countries and commiting crimes. of course it's always easier to blame america/russia/jews etc. for all your problems instead of just admitting your own fails and mistakes

Get out of Ukraine

erm we had the greatest evacuation of all time thanks

there are no russian troops in ukraine, only in crimea but crimea is russia so
checkmate russophobes!

This tactic of acting like you don't care about stuff, that it's just so far beneath you, is something that burgers seem to Love for some reason. It's like to them the worst thing you can ever be told is "Who are you?". Shows just how egocentric their world view is.

yeah same

would have enlisted in WW2, would seriously consider it against North Korea or China too but I would want nothing to do with Vietnam

Why not?

basically all I care about is protecting Australia

Vietnam meant very little to Australia, we only joined because America joined and our foreign policy is do whatever America does so they'll keep us under their wing. Vietnam was not a war America should have been involved in and by extension we should have never been involved either.

in World War 2 mainland Australia was on the verge of an invasion and we had japs running through our territory in New Guinea. Both China and North Korea (to a lesser extent) are threats to our region.

The only people who ever bring up the US's failures back in Vietnam are always other countries, most of which had nothing at all to do with the war. In regard to Vietnam, we're as far from egocentric as can be. There are dozens of other wars that the US has started and participated in that you can use as reason for calling us egocentric.

Sweden YES

>Sweden
What the fuck just happened

I hope this makes Americans feel like shit

1/2

>usa wins
>saigon under communist control
so mccarthy was right?

2/2

IIRC their prime minister said that US is retarded to fight in Vietnam which makes them North Vietnam supporters I guess.

Go ask Olof Palme.

That is some nice Vietcong propaganda. It reminds one of those leaflets the Nazis would give to GIs in WWII telling them how Jews were fucking their girlfriend while they were fighting and dying in the war.

You are human garbage, fuck off back to your containment board.

Fuck off already.

>In Sweden, Foreign Minister Torsten Nilsson reveals that Sweden has been providing assistance to the Viet Cong, including some $550,000 worth of medical supplies. Similar Swedish aid was to go to Cambodian and Laotian civilians affected by the Indochinese fighting. This support was primarily humanitarian in nature and included no military aid.

>ITT vietnam war burger butthurt
Does anyone IRL actually feel butthurt about Vietnam? Even a lot of the Vets bear no ill will against the Vietnamese.

>Plus they pretty much rained Napalm all over Vietnam and still lost to hungry rice farmers.
The farmers weren't who we fought. You might want to read up on it. The NVA and Vietcong we're trained forces and the Yet offensive was a failure (VC were shattered as a result) because your rice farmers didn't rise up like the North thought.
>For a nation that claims to win the second world war single handedly, it's very pathetic
No one thinks we won WW2 by ourselves.

Owned lol

Not taking them in would be unethical. It's not the refugees fault for fleeing from warzones and persecution, it's the burgers fault for fucking up the countries so bad that so many chose to flee from them.
>most "refugees" are not even real refugees anyway, and america has nothing to do with those people coming to your countries and commiting crimes
Classic victim blaming russians

>USA
>>Claiming victory in war to stop communism
>>Under communist control
>Pajeet too dumb to notice the date of 2010 and modern layout
Not suprised.

Being on the winning side.

t. swede

>No one thinks we won WW2 by ourselves.

Yes they do. I lost count of how many Americans go on about how we should be grateful about US saving the world.

>No one thinks we won WW2 by ourselves.
Ah yes, no American has ever uttered the phrase "If it weren't for us, you'd be speaking German".

>there are no russian troops in ukraine, only in crimea

desu I'd rather be speaking German than English. Also we'd have greater Finland which would rock

This shit didn't work when the Japanese tried it in WW2, why would the North Vietnamese think it would then?

He's not wrong. Crimea is an officially integrated part of the Russian Federation right now. I mean it belongs to the Ukraine by rights, sure. But it is de facto Russia.

That doesn't mean they think the Anglos and Russians weren't integral in the defeat of Nazi Germany.

>I'd rather be speaking German than English
Yes. Although the germans were even more fanatically anti-communist than the Allies, so it probably would have been worse to have them be successful.

I'm talking about the Eastern Ukraine "Republics" that have officials and military from Russia and other former Soviet Republics.

There have always been Russian troops in crimea

Why does the USA continually start wars, then withdraw, then let the country fall to the people they were fighting? Does America love death and destruction and destroying prosperous countries for no reason? At least in the age of Empires the country would be conquered then civilised, and the people actually benefited.

It's not just Vietnamese and Japanese who has used propaganda leaflets. Everyone has used them, even America. Dunno why, if they don't work.

>Anglos
>Americans in denial of their true nature

Nice how you ignore the first part of the statement...

Wars cost money and you can't really do total war like in WWII anymore.

can somebody who isn't american tell me what this post is meant to mean?

That americans can't plan and don't know how to fight small scale wars, so they go in with full power and then have to pull out because they can't afford it. He doesn't adress your question as to why they start so many fucking wars in the first place. Presumably they (USA) are satan.

Why don't anglos or Russians go on how they were the saviors of the world? Only Americans seem to do it.

Just what I said. You can't fight a WWII style war anymore where you firebomb whole cities to ruins.

Forgive me for my clumsily written post, but I'm very sleep-deprived now.

America lost on purpose
It was a manufactured war to make money and the military had no intentions of winning
Prove me wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars

just don't get how any of this shit helps you desu

Yeah if some 8 year old in Syria gets hit with a piece of shrapnel from a bomb, it'll be all over social media with outraged people demanding an end to the war.

Britain isn't the country that should complain about shaking down random jungle countries for cash.

this kind of stuff is to break morale and generally works desu.

thats a 2015 thing due to social media. back when you guys were ravaging iraq, afghanistan and vietnam, no one cared about 8 year olds.

you guys really failed in afghanistan and iraq desu.

Like how germans and english dropped books on the enemy lines in ww2, telling soldiers how to convincingly fake diseases so they would be sent home.

Imagine being this much of a kike loving fascist homosexual

Good. But that's not new. The opposition to Vietnam came from the same type of things, and now it's even easier.