You can only post here if you're a Scandinavian country, that has qualified for the World Cup

You can only post here if you're a Scandinavian country, that has qualified for the World Cup.

OI, NOT SO FAST, NORWAY.

Since when did Norwegians give a shit about football lmao

>no Bornholm on the map
Super rude

literally too rich too care

You can't dope your way to success in football

posting

Norwegian men national team needs a new lipgloss sponsor asap.

looks neat

Norschland reporting in

Kek

Feels good man. What a showing too! Iceland finishing first in a group with Croatia, Denmark demolishing Ireland away, and Sweden finishing ahead of Netherlands and beating Italy using the Italians own tactics. Shame about Norway. Hope football will catch on there too.

Sup Forums is the best during important international football. Why don't people like it? Fucking great bantz here due to flags. Shitposting is great.

We have one more country to laff at NZ or Peru can't wait hehhehehehhw

It's okay, they'll blow the fuck out of everyone in a couple of months in South Korea anyway.

>Iceland not highlight
Wew la d

Yeah

Sweden is the best sporting nation in Scandianiva

Denmark and Norway are more even because Norway is irrelevant at "summer" sports whereas Denmark is irrelevant at the winter counterpart.

Well we're like double the population. It makes sense. You have a stronger football team on paper though.

Do you consider yourself Scandinavian. Always thought so due to the Norway connection.

I know Finland like to be Russian

good bait

Yes.

No bait pekka. Just more linked to them then Sweden?

700 years of Sweden vs. 100 years of Russia

Think about that.

So you're russian now?

are you english?

I am actually

Our youth teams are less shit so there is some hope for the future, i feel sorry for lagerbäck having to deal with our shit team atm.

we had a great opportunity to reach the playoffs at least but we could't even do that

Ahahahhahahahahhahahahahha

we care too much desu

Norwegians should unironically be banned from football

>Well we're like double the population. It makes sense.

Explain India