Webm Thread

Webm Thread
Post what you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

what's the show about?

So far I am not 100% sure (On 2nd episode)

bit of a police procedural at the moment, but there a lot of odd stuff going on. At this point I wouldn't be shocked if it about a disease outbreak, a lovecraft horror, finding alien ruins, or a serial killer in a small arctic town.

I'd only be interested in a lovecraft horror

Well I will keep everyone informed. I like it for two qt police officers as well. It has a really good cast but I have no idea what way they are going to go with it.

thanks

Sauce?

Hasselhoff with eyeliner is sexy.

Post some gifs, these shitty webbums don't work in Safari.

Get a better browser

Peep Show

stupid appleposter

This just makes me angry, you know why? because the color of her leggings is enough to make you question if it's her bare thighs or not, meanwhile on Supergirl it's really obvious.

I admit I was fooled the entire series the first time I watched, until I saw someone mention it (sometimes it's clear but I'm stupid enough)

I don't know why 70s people thought bare legs were not ok on TV but barely noticeable pantyhose was

wow so they're combining all that shit now?

Why is Amell playing Casey Jones on Arrow?

They've been doing crossovers between all the CW shows since they had more than one.

Haha

Supergirl is wearing tights user

You task me, user.

reading is hard

I mean Supergirl is wearing tights in-character, it's not meant to look like bare thigh

You're still an idiot because you made it seem like I didn't know that, when it's clear I did, can you not see how stupid your post is in retrospect?

So your point isn't that you can tell she's wearing leggings, it's just that she's wearing leggings?

Why not just say that, instead of bringing up the fact that you can't tell in the WW webm?

Also you've seen Supergirl's actress naked, who the fuck cares about her thighs in costume?

STOP FIGHTING

im sexually fustreated

amateur

Magic is cheating

Technology is not

welcome to america

>that horse smile

sauce

Check that metadata son

Vier.Frauen.und.ein.Todesfall.S06E02

those are the same people?!

time and makeup'll do that..

Dracos, nice.

Those two sisters were hot af.

that bird is fly af

he made that pussy drip son

possessed >>> non-possessed

It wasn't bare legs, it was cost control.

Under standard definition, you would not notice it, and it was far cheaper and quicker for them to wear panyhose then to have a makeup artist union rep remove blemishes.

I can't guarantee the veracity, but it's commonly said it was because of the censors

KINO
I
N
O

does anyone have that webm of the low budget japanese show (from the 90's i think), almost like power rangers, the characters were wearing suits. basically its implied they are moving incredibly fast and even though the effects are incredibly low budget it is still kino.

Back in the 1970s the razors for woman where crap, and they would cut up their legs, thus the hose to cover up.

everyone is missing with their automatic weapons

whoa whoa whoa wait now
did i just see PLips?

maybe the telekinetik guy stops all bullets

Sorry it's not a webm, but it is quintessential kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

def. some crotch bone in there.

t. physicianologist

just a shadow...honest...

Is this satire?

When you say suits, as in business suits?

not attractive

Spoil this shit

Who the fuck uses safari? Even macfags download firefox.

someone made the same post last thread, don't let it get to ya

fuck off

Doot doot.