Oxford University dumping stale white males for gays, blacks and women

Britain, yes!

telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/07/03/oxford-university-to-replace-male-pale-and-stale-portraits-with/

Oxford confirmed for shitty school. It's existed for hundreds of years and sjw ism finally killed it.

Fags, hags and savages

Neo Dark Effeminazis vs White Warriors w/ 2 Millennium of experience.

Not much of a battle.

>let's replace pictures of people who have acomplished something
>with pictures of people who look weird
>No, no, It's actually the opposite of discrimination.

>they paint her with all the grotesque moles and shit on her face removed
lmao

Eh. Cambridge is better anyway.
>Shelley went to Oxford
>Byron went to Cambridge

>Shitty
>School

The words you are looking for are shit and university.

University education today is a joke, anyway. Universities are more concerned with indoctrination studies so students (or should we call them "clients"?) will pay to have their pre-existing beliefs reinforced back to them for four years.

The true sciences are generally still OK, but all the fake sciences need to be abolished, and the degrees declared void.

Oxford is older than the Aztec Empire
It was a symbol of everything British
I'm not even a brit and this makes me incredibly sad.

A university is still technically a school.

>Oxford University
>doesn't use an Oxford common in "male, pale and stale"
This triggers my autism.

>Oxford University
*comma

One of the world's oldest universities destroyed by SJWs. The day of the brick and mortar college institution is over. The only thing that can stop this is online learning, online institutions.

Jeez that exactly right.

>>let's replace pictures of people who have acomplished something
>>with pictures of people who sucks dick
FTFY

Just go and study non-bullshit majors like pretty much any hard science, and you won't even run into these people at all.
SJWs are a social sciences problem.

>Its objective was to collect 250 existing portraits of those who had "challenged the stereotypes and preconceptions of their times" and putting them online.

It's shit but at least their not actually removing paintings that have hung there for centuries.

You'd be shocked. Many hard sciences are pushing hard for greater ''gender and sex inclusion''. Many universities have separate counsellors for female engineering students just to make them stay on.

Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for the West as it commits suicide.

the rightness is too much here

We've had that here in Israel years ago. I completed my physics master's degree 3 years ago, and the push for "gender inclusion" ended up with women amounting to ~20% of the students. Almost all of them deserved to be there- the dumb fucks in our class were all men.

I feel what Greeks and Romans felt when their empires went down because of degeneracy and barbarians.

Kill me now.

its full of cucks mate did a masters this year and its a fucking joke. Americans don't help seeing as half the uni is full of the cunts.

The female students in my engineering classes in college got extra time on their tests, all 2 of them. Not making this up

Good, those group are mostly made of people who had a lot of trouble through their lives. They must be compensated for that

Well yeah, 80% of the class was men. Of course they made up a majority of the dumb fucks.

I don't know about physics, but I can guarantee computer science is a different story.

Please don't forget to use a proxy for false-flag ops, Yehezkel

>We need diversity
>That means no whites allowed
Race war when

Follow the money trail to figure out who is behind such absurdity.

The money trail leads back to the Central Bank and the Chosen People (the Torah/Old Testament forbids usury, if you didn't know.)

Here is a painting of one of the people we're pretending is relevant

What I was told about computer science. Did a partial course on it and we dedicated a few months to games development because it is extremely lucrative for coding when it eventually becomes more prominent then television in the future. I had to learn about Anita Sarkeesian and how GG was terrible.

When working with the gaming artists from another university (Concept artists, modellers, level designers) I saw some really fucking cool shit from talented people, even though the fuckers were from an art Uni they seemed like genuinely normal people and I didn't mind their art course because it will be lucrative later on plus they were probably the only art course which did decent art work, but in drips and drabs I heard Social justicy rhetoric coming from the modellers and how they had to make a certain female character a lot less sexy because one of the team lead modellers didn't like how she was, so the concept artist had to essentially redraft their entire art piece and do it all over.