SWEDEN YES !!!!!

'He grabbed me, then touched my genitals. Girls were crying everywhere': 17-year-old tells of horror after mob of 'foreign youths' sexually assault 35 females as young as 12 at Swedish music festival

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bt_ds7S3LO0
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
reuters.com/article/us-finland-cuba-crime-idUSKCN0ZJ0TI
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/

Nice cultural enrichment you got, Sweden.

Your ancestors must be so proud

what do they call them i wonder?

This is what happens when you let girls walk around without many clothes on.

it's only hot when there is a risk of pregnancy.

Should've worn an anti rape bracelet

Funny it didnt happen before the muslim horde arrived in Sweden

Rape has always happened everywhere.

Yes, the 500% increase in crime is just a coincidence

The comment section of dailymail is always so redpilled it restores my faith in humanity

That is because your society is so weak in punishing criminals.

cool story Sweden can't wait for new enrichment

Y-you evil nazi !!

Groups of men attacking children across Europe is a new phenomenon carried out exclusively by middle easterners

It's your fault

too bad swedes can't read that article because hate speech :*)

No, it is not. It has happened throughout European history.

You're right, we need to shoot you fuckers on sight.
Thank you for your understanding

You're one to talk, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=bt_ds7S3LO0

And not because we aren't animals with no power over our primitive instincts. :)

Rape is a death sentence here. You are a weak society.

You are all as human as anyone else, you are just a weak society.

sad but prob true

Yes we should all be like your country because obviously your country is a haven of wealth and peace

>Fyret.nu
I would take that with a grain of salt.

All countries have problems.

Based comments and readers

And sometimes the problem is chronic racism.

welcomed innocent people.

Yemen is the only one with any sense in this thread. How does it feel Sup Forums? This sand-nigger is more educated and capable of rational thought than you are.

The massive increase in rape % is due to the follow reasons.

>Statistical factors[edit]
Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported, at which point the classification may be unclear. In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification.[11][28][29]

>Sweden also applies a system of expansive offence counts. Other countries may employ more restrictive methods of counting. The Swedish police registers one offence for each person raped, and if one and the same person has been raped on a number of occasions, one offence is counted for each occasion that can be specified. For example, if a woman says she has been raped by her husband every day during a year, the Swedish police may record more than 300 cases of rape. In many other countries only a single offence would be counted in such a situation.[8][11][15][29][30]

>In Sweden, crime statistics refer to the year when the offence was reported; the actual offence may have been committed long before. Swedish rape statistics can thus contain significant time-lag, which makes interpretations of annual changes difficult

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>b...but rape was common 500 years ago
>n..not all muslims

Anti rape bracelets cost money goy

You think we're just going to hand them out for free?

Muzzies gonna Muzz

Legal factors[edit]

>The way the crime itself is defined and various related aspects of the judicial process affect the registration of offences in the official statistics.[11][28] The concept of rape can be defined narrowly or in a more expansive manner. In Sweden, the definition of rape has been successively widened over the years, leading to an ever larger number of sexual assaults being classified as rape.[3][12][13][31] For example, in 1992 a legislative change came into force which shifted the dividing line between sexual assault and rape. This legislative change resulted in about a 25% increase in the level of registered rape offences.[11]

>Changes in the legal process has also affected the number of reports. Until 1984, rape was only prosecuted in cases where the victim was prepared to press charges, with an additional restriction of a six months time limit. This resulted in numerous cases of rape and sexual assault going unreported.[11]

>The Swedish prosecution system is governed by the principle of legality and the "equality principle", which means that as a rule, the police and the prosecution service are required to register and prosecute all offences of which they become aware. This can be assumed to lead to a more frequent registration of offences than in systems with the inverse "expediency principle", where the classification of offences is negotiable on the basis of plea bargaining, and the prosecutor has the right not to prosecute, even when a prosecution would be technically possible.[11][29] English speaking common law countries operate an adversarial system.[32]

Substantive factors[edit]

>Willingness to report crime also affects the statistics.[28] In countries where rape remains associated with a strong taboo and a high level of shame, the propensity to report such offences probably tends to be lower than in countries characterized by a higher level of sexual equality. A police force and judicial system enjoining a high level of confidence and a good reputation with the public will produce a higher propensity to report crime than a police force which is discredited, inspires fear or distrust.[11]

>The findings of the 2000 International Crime Victims Survey (ICVS) indicate that the respondents' satisfaction with the police is above average in Sweden, with almost no experience of corruption.[33] Sweden has also been ranked number one in sexual equality.[19]

but the majority rapers are african immigrants.

Kys

Rape has happened as long as people have existed. It is part of human existence.

Welcome to Sup Forums, Barbara Spectre.

They are not immigrants. They are expats.

>You are all as human as anyone else
Like an inbred Homo Sapiens retard is to a superior Neanderthal man
>you are just a weak society
In modern nations there is no society..

F

>Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported
You're not destroying the circlejerk on my watch. I can't allow you to increase Sup Forums's median IQ level.

Nyanlända (newly arrived?) and asylum seekers.

Like that somehow makes it ok

>past and current years

messages got deleted

oy vey!

Tanned Swedes

Well thats that then lets not worry about it and just let Swedish children get raped

Someone needs to help Sweden, seriously lads

Men

They're calling them "swedish citizens".

Åk tillbaka till Polen.

>In modern nations there is no society..
What do you mean by that? If it means you do not care about each other then no wonder you let this happen.

It does not make it ok, it just means rape will always happen and you need good laws around it.

Europeans cause it by not understanding how human nature is.

sounds like they got culturally enriched

I understand but to live in a country that is going through turmoil and has a system that doesn't work and to recommend to a country that has been functioning perfectly to adopt the methods of your country, is arrogant. By following what your country does we would arrive at the same results.

This. She was clearly asking for it not wearing the bracelet. Everyone knows its magic stops fiki fiki.

Käften, din jävla hanrej

Are you implying that critical thought is a jewish trait?

SHUT IT DOWN

I was thinking the opposite. If we just put them all in Sweden then other countries won't have these problems.

And in all likelihood, the Swedish people would probably prefer it that way.

"No surprise when beasts are involved"
Kek

You are acting like I said to adopt everything. Also Yemen is being torn to pieces because of politics between the USA, Iran and the Sauds and Gulf Arabs.

>dåliga ursäkter
>kritiskt tänkande

>the actual offence may have been committed long before

Yes of course, because women can retroactively decide they were raped now can't they?

Your country is fucked and no amount of statistical factors will change how many Mehmets are about to impregnate your civilians. Enjoy the destruction of your race Swede.

You forgot the "evil nazi" part.

Undrar vem som är en hanrej egentligen. Du sitter och förnekar fakta för att du ska bli accepterad av amerikaner och britter. Du är en skam för Sverige, din äckliga landsförrädare.

>Dåliga ursäkter
Haha är du trög på riktigt eller. Säkert en jävla obildad bonnläpp.

Ah of course nothing to do with the people actually committing the attacks,must be those Europeans lack of understanding instead

What happened, Sven? I can't believe this same country used to have men who willingly came to Finland to fight the Russians in the War.

>Your country is fucked and no amount of statistical factors will change how many Mehmets are about to impregnate your civilians.
Sweden is nowhere near being the rape capital of Europe. This is supported by facts, chink-nigger.

Jag skiter fullständigt i vad några troll på en burmesisk anslagstavla för nordkoreanska porslindockor tycker, jag tycker bara att det är idiotiskt att trycka ned huvudet i sanden i en stund som denna

>Let in all the criminals and failures of society from North Africa and the Middle East, without any screening processes
>Have the weakest laws in the world in terms of reacting to abuse
>Blame everyone else for your own stupidity
European logic.

>cultural enrichment
Sweden yes!

Well you are very close. There IS a sexual assault epidemic in europe and its all because of the shitskin wave.
theres no way around it, we got a big problem and have to deal with it.

>jag tycker bara att det är idiotiskt att trycka ned huvudet i sanden i en stund som denna
Är ju du som gör. Du förstår inte hur brottsstatistiken i Sverige fungerar (och hur den inte kan jämföras med brottsstatistiken i resternade Europa). Jag gav dig all information du behöver, men ändå så trycker du ner huvudet i sanden.

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html

>Become refugees in a foreign countr
>Still act like a bunch of subhuman mongrels who will never advance
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

is this fucking real?

I'm not surprised at all.

Also meanwhile in Finland.... 8 players from Cuban men's volleyball team have been detained as gang rape suspects.

reuters.com/article/us-finland-cuba-crime-idUSKCN0ZJ0TI

Two have been released today.

>Well you are very close.
Not at all. See the link in >There IS a sexual assault epidemic in europe and its all because of the shitskin wave.
Yes, that is true. But Sweden doesn't have it worse than any other European country.
>we got a big problem and have to deal with it.
Agreed.

>Let in every criminal, coward and failure from north africa and the middle east
>Surprised they act like barbarians
You are asking for it by being so stupid and instead of changing anything you just blame us.

Vi har ett problem i det här landet

Rannsaka dig själv istället för att komma med en massa svepskäl och ursäkter för att agera

Its safe for me going to Finland as a tourist?

cognitive dissonance. You will continue to make up such explanations until your country ceases to exist, until all stability, pride, morality you once had is lost. what would your forefathers think of your excuses? you should be ashamed.

>Vi har ett problem i det här landet
Ja, det har vi. Jag har inte påstått motsatsen.
>Rannsaka dig själv istället för att komma med en massa svepskäl och ursäkter för att agera
Tänker rätta lögnare och hycklare så fort jag ser en. Avskyr hyckleri. Som sagt, Sverige har det inte värre än något annat Europeiskt land.

this has got to be an old recycled story...

>July 2016

You don't get the point. The leftists don think that they are importing criminals. They believe that we get educated people. What meant was that leftists will say that the refugees became criminals because of the racism of other europeans.

It's mostly a cop out to blame them though.
The enablers that are trying to maintain a perpetual influx, those are the ones who needs to be tarred and feathered.

are you fucking kidding me?

>cognitive dissonance.
Didn't know cognitive dissonance was to think critically.
>You will continue to make up such explanations until your country ceases to exist
These are the explanations, and they are completely valid. It's not my fault that you're a intellectually inferior sub-human slav who can't understand common sense.
>you should be ashamed.
So should you. Your people are the niggers of Europe. You are no better than these middle-eastern muslims. You're not beneficial to the prosperity of white countries in Europe. Quite the opposite actually. If you truly care about the survival of the white race, take your people and fuck off from Europe.

sadly it is

What are you talking about idiot? Sweden has Africa tier rape statistics.
>muh girls here are more prone to report crime
And still your govern has been hiding incidents like this from years

Which is your problem. You just blame us instead of your own people who cause it.

That's not true, men had no penises in the past. It is after this evolutionary trait that things got really bad all around the world when the male population started to use its genitalia to promote rape culture. It is the exact same reason why movements like feminism formed - to bring humanity back to more peaceful times.

>What are you talking about idiot?
Quite obvious if you read the information.
>Sweden has Africa tier rape statistics.
No.
>And still your govern has been hiding incidents like this from years
They didn't publish it in the news. They weren't hiding anything. The incident you are talking about was still recorded, you stupid turkroach.

That's a bullshit cop-out and you know it

>hurr don't blame the criminals but the victims who didn't defend themselves hard enough
Pathetic

>Don't blame me for jumping in the shark filled water
>Blame the shark for eating me

Well you are humans, are you not? Or are you implying you're animals who completely succumb to your instincts? It's a bad analogy

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
>Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

Yep, keep shitposting on Sup Forums from your cuckshed, your country gonna be a Caliphate soon.

You let in a bunch of criminals, normal people did not leave, they are still in camps in Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan. You jumped into the shark filled water.