Why is selfshitting such a large epidemic in the United States of Poomerica?

Why does this happen?
How does this happen?
Do Americans have no shame?
Is shame in an American dictionary?
How do we stop this?
Can it be stopped?
Should we stop it?

Unbelievable.

price of freedom :DDD

Haunting.

Absolutely Disgusting.

There are poomuricans on this board, posting RIGHT NOW

How can we stop this?

Well at least this American hasn't shit himself.

The horror continues

Shut up, faggot. Go throw a boomerang.

Is this American freedom and democracy at work?

These are the images that ausfags spend their time collecting and viewing.

Sad.

POO in pantaLOOns.

>terrible diets
>not moving for long periods of time
You can't fathom the kind of filth that goes into American food it's unbelievable. I honestly feel bad for Americans who have to eat that shit

How about you go wipe your ass you limp wristed fairy cunt

My goodness.
I never realised how bad it is over in poomerica.
The price of freedom.

Shitting my pants truly is my worst fear.

>damage control
This is important!

Absolutely disgusting. Was the freedom really worth it America?

Lefty oz photo shoping shit on ppl to satisfy his fetish.

>mass replying

10/10 in usa

No defense to degenerative behaviour?

Sad.

Literally shitposting.

Odds are 9 in 10 guy is Indian and butthurt about being a pooinloo

All I have to do is type up two words, PROUD AMERICAN and this is what I find

How about you wipe my cum off your mother's bottom lip, faggot? Dab that shit on there.

it's the 35th amendment to their crapstitution

Typical 'stralia shit poster mate.

What kind of 3rd world hellhole do you have to live in to be worried about every pair of pants you have? I can just buy more. If i have to shit, i shit. Yes i use a toilet 80-90% of the time but its not like I'm some poor tard that has to scrimp and save for every article of clothing i buy. Get gud euro cucks.

You're a country of criminals and something I'm pretty sure is the missing link. You haven't got a lot of room to speak. Plus, all of these are taken at Walmart, where the absolute trash of our population resides. These are the lowest of the low.

DELET THIS

go prep the bull you arabian cumbucket
i am simply calling out people pooing themselves where i see it
at least the indians have the decency not to shit themselves

Here you go
This user solved it long ago

Fuck up, you stupid yank cunt.
Go fucking wipe your ass properly instead of shitposting on fucking Sup Forums.
baka.

DONT STEP ERE M8 I'LL FOCKIN NIP YA

It's because of "fat free" lays potato chips and olestra.

How can Indians even compete?

>the price of freedom
kek

I need further evidence of the country of origin for these pictures. I've never seen this before here. There's a lot of Walmarts in the world. Pic related

This guy is posing for the picture obviously.

But that's obviously a stain from something he sat on and not from shitting his pants.

couple days ago for the first time in my 26 years of life on this planet and murica in particular i was at the gas station and the dude in front of me smelled like actual shit. he was a lanscaper or some shit

But thats what you are doing. You are LITERALLY shitposting. Like actually shitposting. Happy 4th m8.

They're probably taking weight loss pills. A girl I know used to take them and told me she farted and shat herself once. She is fucking disgusting tho.

fockin noice

>B-But Poo in Loo guys!!
>Pajeet my son you must choose between shitting Street and lol
*shits Pants*
*gets shot*

Ameriburgers eternally BTFO, how does it feel being treated as an Indian poster?

i dont even know what to say

americans are just fucking gross

POO POO PEE PEE

NOICE

Wipe my ass properly? Okay, but how do you expect me to wipe the asses of fat WALMART PIGGIES. You're dumb as fuck. You're just pointing at a picture of white trash with shit in their pants as if it's so witty or funny. We have this same fucking thread all the time. Either by an Australian or a Sweden. Nobody else is that insecure, but your countries are both full of faggots that obsess over literal shit. Suck a cock, you faggot Aussie. Go gargle Jim Jeffries balls in your mouth.

> rooting a bush pig from wilcannia
you americans really are a race of demons
> non aussies saying mate
just stop
disgusting
you have more imprisoned people in your country than us though
and walmart is the pinnacle of american civilization
it is known
no
american lies to cover up the real truth
stop trying to deny the facts, user
and you're just shitting yourself lad, wake up to yourself
stop it proxyyank
when the smell of a yank can make the smell of a frenchie smell like perfume, you know there's an issue

By shittin in the street

Freedom isn't free. Sometimes you gotta shit your pants to keep it alive. Stay oppressed, cucks.

>Americans will defend this

thank god this shit markets got kicked out of germanistan

> expecting me to read all that shit
go wipe your ass already you're wasting valuable asswiping time

Is that blood?

>Be Australian
>Be the descendents of convicts
>Lose war to flightless birds
>Fast forward a few decades
>Losing war against bottom feeding fish

Sometimes you don't have the 2.50 it costs to use the bathroom, and most still dont accept credit cards

What can you do

Noice

You should know you shitter.

Walmart customer culture is a pure degenerate and the corporate culture is manufactured and sterile as hell.

I don't have many stories to share as I've been on overnights for nearly a decade, so I haven't seen anywhere near the best of the worst.

heh

What's the matter? Can't read more than 2 shitty sentences at a time. Mister epic meme arrows
>WOAH DUDE ITS GREEN FACKIN BOGAN
Eat a dick. Fuck Australia. Desert shit hole full of inbreds.

IT'S OVER, FINISH US ALREADY.

>and walmart is the pinnacle of american civilization
>it is known

>they've not even baited the hooks
I feel kind of insulted, straya. This is the level of bantz you can deliver on our birthday? You should be ashamed of yourself.

It's called freedom.

it is the price of freedom
i'd rather be all those things than a selfshitter
be a decent human being
>tripfag defending selfshitting
JUST STOP
but inbreeding is believed to be the cause of americans pooing themselves
that and constant anal sex
not an argument

You are shitting up this website. Fuck off, you little 14 year old 8th grade skater faggot.

You're shitting up your pants smelly american.

why are you so angry mate

I think it's the diet. Only a handful of people in the States follow a healthy one, let alone a superior vegan or pescetarian diet. Frozen and premade meals + tons of meat and no veggies is literally cancer.

There was a hilarious episode of South Park where Kyle fed Cartman some healthy prepared food, and the next day Cartman complains how his shit was all solid, and how excreting "felt like he was being raped".

ID: SpeRm

Don't they have those water dispensers or whatever they are called in english to clean your ass with where you live bros? If you use only tissues it wont clean well

DESIGNATED SHITTING WALMARTS
POO IN PANTS

make Poomerica shart again!

I bet you're secretly from India

It's no defense as I sure as hell don't have any control over the average subhuman Walmartian that comes through the automatic doors.

What the fuck

I'm shitting my pants as I'm posting this RIGHT NOW!

Bidets are not standard restroom equipment here, it is a national shame

self-shitting is not any more common in the US. there are just a lot of faggot faeces fetishists like OP

Throwing based boomerangs is better than shitting your pants. That's India-tier hygiene, Americoon.

Why do you have these images saved though?

Ok, hol up.
Is this shit for real?
Is it intentional or are these people mentally challenged?
What the actual fuck.

I've never seen that in my life. I honestly don't even know how the fuck that's possible.

There's a reason people say stay out of walmart.

No man, this is actually fucking disgusting.
I live in Africa and I haven't seen shit like this here before.

the fact that you even have a place like Walmart that breeds this filth proves your shittiness as a country. Admit it, Australia is the better child of England

Fuck off, nobody cares this much about your opinion.

P O O P A N T S
O
O
P
A
N
T
S

I've heard it's to do with the amount of high fructose corn syrup in the American diet. shit can just slip out and you don't feel it.

These images look like watery shit too. Which lendsto the theory

There are 300 million people in the United States, 80% of which have smartphones
Of course there's bound to be pictures of crazy stuff once and a while
I'd retort, but I know it's hard to make an effort with threads like this while you're being raped by giant spiders and killer common fauna so 'good on ya mate' or whatever other stereotypical greeting your particular irrelevant landmass uses
Your legacy is a bad imitation of an accent

DON'T
POO
IN
PANTS

I can understand that accidents happen. What I can't understand is going on like the accident didn't happen.

I have never seen anything like this in person, i doubt all these pictures are of americans. But even still, that is disgusting. Thats on them. At least it makes me feel better about my life.

Fucking disgusting. America is truly the country of retards and degeneracy. Also they are Israels greatest ally and do Jews dirty work for free.

to anyone outside of the US, your accents sound ridiculous

WORSE THAN POO IN LOOS