Thoughts?

thoughts?

cute twink. who is he?

Hepburn posters are invariably closetfags.

This. Shirley MacClaine is the superior 60s qt

She had a documented scat fetish.

Pics?

O-faces are cute.

I was underwhelmed with BAT. I found her character in that film to be a bit obnoxious.

>"you wanna do WHAT to my neck?!"

>the throat fucking face

this.

she's kind of cute in a bland way, but never strikes me as the woman i'd like to fuck, women, in the other hand, seem to believe she's an outstandingly attractive woman.

Who is the modern day Audrey Hepburn?

Jlaw

Taylor Swift. Only closet cases post her too.

All of you are objectively wrong. Please try again.

Women and gay men like her because she's Auschwitz mode (self-loathing fatties find that ideal) and has nice, clear skin. That's about all it takes.

I'm going to need a source on this

>she's Auschwitz mode
Can you imagine if she hadn't suffered from malnutrition while developing during WWII? She might have had curves.

and pics too please

Just watched The Apartment, total waifu

Lily Collins?

Holly Golightly won me over when she poured her drink out on Varjak's plant when he wasn't looking. That level of petty dickery convinced me that she was an interesting girl to have around.

Would not want to get romantically involved. Maybe you make a bad decision drunk one evening, but that's it.

Just insert benis

Hepburn said she was miscast in BaT because of her age and how the character was completely different to herself

was born too early and died too early

1. Guess she was a better actress than she realized.

2. That's a silly view for her to have when an actor, by definition, plays someone different than themselves.

Big difference between being somewhat different and completely different.

different difference

Better.

Do you have any more like this

m-more???

>2. That's a silly view for her to have when an actor, by definition, plays someone different than themselves.

Most actors play the characters behaving like they would behave in real life if they were in that situation.

When actors win a role it doesn't necessarily mean the other actors were worse actors, just that the way they behaved in the role didn't work as much

Of course there are actors that can do anything, but not having a lot of range doesn't mean you aren't a good actor

I want an Audreybot, but thicker.

Overhyped

She took it up the ass didn't she?