Why are they so fucking loud permanently?

why are they so fucking loud permanently?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2091477,00.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

think they were trying to tell you not to piss on the street Nigel

in London?

Our vowels are very opened, so no matter how we talk we will always sound "very loud".

>loud
chances are you've only seen Andalucia or the east coast.
people in the atlantic coast isnt usually loud

Not op, but I always wondered why the Spanish speak so quickly? Listening to a conversation in Spanish is almost mesmerising because it's so rapid

Catalonians are the loudest in UK

>Anglo caveman finds the idea of using a romance language complex

high testosterone

We're talking Spanish, not beaner

That happens with all the romance languages. The italians speak quickly as fuck too.

hahahahahaha

Not portuguese.

Your southeners do speak quick.

T. Visited south tugaland once.

i didnt know that, i would assume it was andalucians that were the loudest
>be on trip in UK
>think i hear a bunch of spanish teenagers being loud
>they are actually italians

did you speak Portuñol?

It is a Mediterranean thing.

yep. I try speaking english but south tugas are as stupid as south Spaniards, so they ended up looking at me as I was stupid while saying in mixed of Spanish and portuguese: You look like a spaniard.

>Mas, apesar da variedade de possibilidades que a voz possui, seria um instrumento de comunicação muito pobre se não se contasse com mais do que ela. A capacidade de expressão do homem não disporia de mais meios que a dos animais. A voz, sozinha, é para o homem apenas uma matéria informe, que para se converter num instrumento perfeito de comunicação deve ser submetida a um certo tratamento. Essa manipulação que a voz recebe são as "articulações"

how much of this do you understand?

99%, Both languages are very similar. The problem with portuguese is the speaking and listening, and the portuguese from portugal is impossible to understand. The Brazilian portuguese is easier and understable unlike the portuguese one.

>Pero, a pesar de la variedad de posibilidades que la voz poseyó, seria un instrumento de comunicación muy pobre si no se contase con ¿mas de que ella?. La capacidad de expresión del hombre no dispondría de mas ¿ruidos? que la de los animales. La voz, ¿sosita?, es para el hombre apenas una materia informe, que para convertirse en un instrumento perfecto de comunicación debe ser sometida a cierto tratamiento. Esa manipulación que recibe la voz son las "articulaciones".

Really, portuguese is easy in written form. The problem understanding them comes from their accent.
>J is almost "sh" or "y"
>S is pronounced "sh"
>very laid back relaxed accent

a side-effect of universally acknowledged superiority

God bless Spain

>implyng brits aren't loud

t. lived next to an english pub

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2091477,00.html

>English, with a high information density of .91, was spoken at an average rate of 6.19 syllables per second. Mandarin, which topped the density list at .94, was the spoken slowpoke at 5.18 syllables per second. Spanish, with a low-density .63, ripped along at a syllable-per-second velocity of 7.82. The true speed demon of the group, however, was Japanese, which edged past Spanish at 7.84, thanks to its low density of .49.

>A pub is the same as the tube

Hmm

>Said the savage drunktard
Pls