/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Crooked Foundation Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4r1319/guy_with_inside_knowledge_of_clinton/
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pritzker_family
docdroid.net/CwInd1D/clinton-cah.pdf.html
thefreethoughtproject.com/feds-spend-million-dollars-creating-database-suspicious-internet-memes/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
nytimes.com/1996/07/31/us/clinton-aide-is-ruled-likely-conspirator.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/749927529457352704
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
arkansasonline.com/extra/databases/clintondonors/
nypost.com/2013/08/20/bill-clinton-foundation-has-spent-more-than-50m-on-travel-expenses/
pastebin.com/18FHfXfK
zeronet.io
youtube.com/watch?v=iiNyQD5Yq3E
bschool.nus.edu/Portals/0/images/CGFRC/docs/WWbioJUNE2011NUS- MRWANG bio.pdf
uschinacenter.as.nyu.edu/page/advisoryboard
sc.edu/news/newsarticle.php?nid=5338#.V3ppA7grKUl
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7279
roanoke.com/news/politics/who-is-wang-wenliang-chinese-businessman-who-donated-to-mcauliffe/article_9c7b0fff-ad57-5ae7-9782-36e41bf43df7.html
i.cfr.org/content/about/annual_report/ar_2014/Sectional_PDFs/Membership_Roster2014.pdf
carnegiecouncil.org/people/data/david_denoon.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Blumenthal
liberallyconservative.com/hillary-clintons-laundry-list-of-lies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, editing Wikipedia, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so the don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → # for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

Keep the Pasta UP

What's the status on our reddit buddies? Anything from them or have they given up on us?

/r/conspiracy? there's a thread up there: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4r1319/guy_with_inside_knowledge_of_clinton/

FOR THE NEWFAGS JUST JOINING US THAT DONT WANT TO LOOK AT THE FBI THREAD

No we made a few subreddit colonies with various levels of access so we can shill track. Someone get r/conspiracy in those. Make sure to copy all the content to all our colonies.

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

I'm not sure if I'm chasing a dead end lead but Frank Giustra is at the center of the uranium deals. It would be interesting to see where it leads. One other user said he's got ties to Carlos Slim. I am trying to find out if he's at all tied to Epstein.
It's slow going on my phone.

This thread is pointless, she will win.

Did some searching. US FAA and CBP requires private flights to file flight plans and declare passenger manifest since about 2011. Don't know how to get to that data legally. FOIA?

This is literally become like a meme.

>Uh Bill you don't get to Bring Secret Service
>My flight plan only lists me, my lolis and only one of you
>Ones who can keep their mouth shut will stay on my aircraft

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pritzker_family
>The Pritzker family is an American family engaged in entrepreneurship and philanthropy, and one of the wealthiest families in the United States of America, being near the top of Forbes magazine’s “America’s Richest Families” list since the magazine began listings in 1982.

The family is most famous for owning the Hyatt hotel chain, and the Marmon Group, conglomerate of manufacturing and industrial service companies which has since been sold to Berkshire Hathaway.[1] Other holdings have included the Superior Bank of Chicago, which notably collapsed in 2001, the TransUnion credit bureau and the Royal Caribbean cruise line.

The Pritzker family and its members are of Jewish descent,[2] and is known for its relationship to Chicago.[3]

Also donated ((($10-$25m))) to CF. Is it clean?

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, could you say that louder?

Hey guys, I think I know what we ultimately need to do.

We need to create a searchable database/list in this format:

1.X made a donation to the CF on Y, 20WZ

U days later X was given a position at V
-source

2. X made a donation to the CF on Y, 20WZ

-source

3. X made a donation to the CF on Y, 20WZ

-source.

Untangle the Web, make it easy to read and search, make it undeniable.

ALSO, what happened to the .zip of all our research that user promised?

Thanks. There's so much info to get lost in, you're gonna have to just repost your work regularly, but it will be picked up.

here's a (you) senpai

Even the shills are on our side now. They fake shill to have plausible deniabilty, but let us know we're being watched.

very similar to the clinton cash book
docdroid.net/CwInd1D/clinton-cah.pdf.html

Going to add this to the pasta next post.

What was this about CNN and Sup Forums being hunted down because of this? was this a hoax from that gypsy in the last thread?

I am having a hard time digging into Ron Burkle's company, "The Yucaipa Companies"

I know they mainly deal with grocery store chains. But Ron has also made several other failed attempts to buy companies and other entities.

I do know he owns a lot of P. Diddy's clothing company, as well as a few other clothing companies.

I have a feeling this guy does a lot to launder money for the Clinton Foundation. We just need to dig more into The Yucaipa Companies.

k.. keep me bumped

They called us Neo-Nazis.

Still working on Wenliang, by the way.

Read again

>shill

I'n just a bad shitposter with some free time, i'd say you are paranoid with every comment related to hillary

At any rate, I love you anons

They can't hunt us all down. Little do they know we're in touch with the original 4chinz the master shit poster from Russia.

cnn have been trying for a while to link mongolian paper craft websites to trump

nothing new about it

change filenames or end up in meme database:
thefreethoughtproject.com/feds-spend-million-dollars-creating-database-suspicious-internet-memes/

shityounot.jpg

don't listen to the demoralizer shills or worse, 2edgy trolls who don't realise just how fucked this situation is and how it effects them too.

>reposting

And 2013 they did:

The Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership opened new supply and training center enterprises in Colombia and a new distribution venture in Peru;

The Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership (Enterprise Partnership) creates new enterprises
that capitalize on market opportunities to generate social impact and financial returns by
addressing existing market gaps in developing country supply and distribution chains. The
Enterprise Partnership has been refining its approach for several years and works to enhance
the economic and social benefits of marginalized communities by incorporating these
individuals into one of three “market-driven” models – Distribution Enterprises, Supply Chain
Enterprises, and Training Center Enterprises. Through these models, the Enterprise
Partnership seeks to help people work themselves out of poverty

and yep he's a director of CF

dubs
what's ctr? nice work

Tell me because I don't know

What's the best way to redpill people who think literally all criticism about Hillary is "Republican Propaganda" ?
My grandmother things Republicans are responsible for everything wrong in the world.

Always refreshing when you post Swissbro.

I'm glad to see you're still here.
Also, pic related is about "The Finders" for anyone who is still looking into the Child-Trafficking angle of this.

They are called "The Finders". It's a cult group, and I've had it mentioned to me before by a few other people.

>Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton.

Straight from their website description.

Correct the Record.
HRC private shill army.
from their website:
>Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks.

CF is an exposed fault in the globalist schemes. We're going to attack that fault mercilessly. Do us a favor read through the threads and make a list

CTR = Correct the Record.

They are the Hillary PAC that seeks to "correct" peoples record online.

Basically it's proof that Hillary uses online shills on reddit, facebook and of course Sup Forums.

Suggestion: create a list of all the people hillary has had a private meetings with, search wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/ for "private meeting" or "pvt meeting"

I started working on it but havent gotten very far, leaving for 4th celebrations so if anyone else is interested...

We should consider exchanging skypes or e-mails as well as establishing an IRC channel for this operation.
It will allow for better communication and more organization compared to the bulkiness of posting here.
Also it will serve as a back up incase this board is ever shut down in the future and we will have a means to regroup.

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf

LITERALLY
IN THE OP

read. READ, you damned ignorant coffee beaner. if you're not willing to do even that minimal amount of effort then just fucking leave.

Does any reply that implies you are paranoid or retarded make you think that the person is a shill, a paid shill, or a troll?

People need to look into dark money and grey money in politics at the state and local levels.

I was in the previous thread talking about this being /x/ material and that this thread, as well as any FBI investigation, should probably focus on more damning treasonous actions, such as selling state secrets and accepting bribes.

Now that The Finders have been brought up, it's worth pointing out that this is a literal /x/ topic and, at least at one point, was talked about heavily, especially when the topic of MKULTRA came up.

Nope. Keep it public. Keep it anonymous. You're just giving them a list.

Good point. Has anyone started a CFG in /X/ as well? We need their autism

Stop suggesting this. It would make it not public and not anonymous on addition to giving out or personal information

Ok user.

Related:
yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html

>We should consider exchanging skypes or e-mails as well as establishing an IRC channel for this operation.
Nope, people already talked about this, skype and irc are insecure.

>Let's make ourselves vulnerable to exposer to Clinton's people so we are more easily tracked and shut down
>You know, as a back up

>Always refreshing when you post Swissbro.
>I'm glad to see you're still here.

Yeah it's always kinda interesting what you can find. Also strange it's the same names showing up everywhere again and how the money goes around

>and we will have a means to regroup.

the means of regrouping is to SAVE MACRO IMAGES and then fucking REPOST THEM if something happens.

IRC is one of the least secure methods of communication. it's also less public and less available to journalists. no news organization is going to give a fuck about cranks on IRC; nor will anyone notice when the chat room goes away because it ran out of gas.

Sup Forums gets fucking mainstream media shout-outs all the damn time.
because it's visible.
and because it's visible it's SAFE from being "mysteriously shut down"

Once you compile your data I'm gonna start spamming the fuck out of journalists with it.

You just tell us when it's ready. We're all pumped for it.

would be interesting to find names that are associated with those investigations/bureaucrats SS/A Holloran, SS/A Sullivan, Tallahassee PD...

> Locations I observed are as follows: London, Germany, the Bahamas, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Africa, Costa Rica, and "Europe". There was also a file identified as "Palestinian" Other files were identified by member name or "project name". The projects appearing to be operated for commercial purposes under front names for the Finders. There was one file entitled "Pentagon Break-In," and others which referred to members operating in foreign countries.

>I contacted Detective James Bradley of the DC MPD. I was to meet with Detective Bradley to review the documents...

>Detective Bradley was not available.

mfw...

> I was advised that all the passport data had been turned over to the State Department for their investigation. The State Department in turn, advised MPD that all travel and use of the passports by the holders of the passports was within the law and no action would be taken. This included travel to Moscow, North Korea, and North Vietnam from the late 1950's to mid 1970's.

> the activity of the Finders had become a CIA internal matter. The MPD report has been classified secret and was not available for review.

>FBI Foreign Counter Intelligence Division had directed MPD not to advise the FBI Washington Field Office of anything that had transpired.

>NO ACTION TO BE TAKEN ON THE BASIS OF THIS REPORT

Sup Forums investigates and CNN threatens that FBI will take action...
FBI investigates and gets shut down internally by higher ups.

WOW

thanks, being lazy

Thank you for correcting my record

bump for justice

boxes full of pepe

On another note, the CEO
BRUCE R LINDSEY
has quiet some history with the clintons and their shenanigans back to 1990s and knows pretty good how to hide money.

>LITTLE ROCK, Ark., July 30— A Federal judge has ruled that the deputy White House counsel, Bruce R. Lindsey, probably took part in a conspiracy to illegally conceal large cash withdrawals by Bill Clinton's 1990 campaign for governor.
As treasurer of Mr. Clinton's 1990 campaign, Mr. Lindsey withdrew $30,000 from the campaign's account at the Perry County Bank on the eve of the primary election, and $22,500 shortly before the general election. In both instances, the bank failed to file a currency report that the Internal Revenue Service requires for all cash transactions of more than $10,000. Such currency reports are intended to detect and discourage money laundering and tax evasion.

nytimes.com/1996/07/31/us/clinton-aide-is-ruled-likely-conspirator.html

They'd probably tell you to fuck off back to /pol. But I do remember reading some weird shit about The Finders, MKULTRA and Project Monarch a few years ago on /x/. Basically, they believe there's some top sekrit cult brainwashing girls into sexkittens for the elite and parts of Hollywood are complicit in the training. Pretty sure Miley Cyrus was a big one people drooled over. They're a bit off the rails over there.

But, seriously, Sup Forums, choose your battles. I'm sure I'll be accused of correcting the record for implying that the people obsessing over the human trafficking accusations should stop wasting their time, but it's with the best intentions. There's probably a better case to be made for the fact that the Clinton's use their political clout to sell business interests, procurement of weapons and state secrets to the highest bidder. Not only that, but if assets could be seized, we're talking about a decent loot drop for the FBI.

I am fbi, here to say u doing gud job

Have you guys seen this?

>WikiLeaks releases 1258 Hillary Clinton emails on Iraq
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/749927529457352704

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

ty

There is great production here but a lot of this effort is just reinventing the wheel.

For example, Giustra. After three days the thread is beginning to put together a lot of this guy's ties to the CF, that the CGSGI (Clinton Giustra Sustained Growth Initiative) was merely a pass through donation point to funnel unreported contributions, like $1M+ from Giustra's Fernwood to CF.

But did you know -
This is all detailed in "Clinton Cash," and more. Robert Disbrow and Paul Reynolds, for example. Both of these guys were "financial advisors" for Uranium One during the time it acquired so much US uranium assets, then was sold to the Russian nuclear agency Rosatom making hundreds of millions for the treasonous owners. Both Disbrow and Reynolds are $1-5 million class donors to CF. They are still listed here:

arkansasonline.com/extra/databases/clintondonors/

For example Epstein. The thread has been looking for CF ties to Epstein. It is easy to see that WJC's association with Epstein is legendary, the flights all well known (aircraft logbook pages are online), Virginia Roberts' extensive testimony (largely unreported) is nonetheless well documented.

But did you know-
This is all detailed in "Clintons' War on Women," and more. Like Epstein's longtime girlfriend and pedo victim hunter Ghislaine Maxwell's donation of $2,300 to HRC's first prez run and her attendance at Chelsea's wedding, like HRC's senior staffer Cheryl Mills being the main communication conduit between WJC and Epstein/friends, like the $25,000 donation from Epstein-controlled C.O.U.Q. to the CF, which came just after his arrest but before his plea-bargained sentence of 13 months, all of which was served as 8 hour nights only in the slammer while being released to his FL estate to pass the days. The C.O.U.Q. donation is still listed in the same source page above.

Might be a good strategy to read the extensive works of Stone, Schweizer and Ortel first, and build off that.

Welp, time to dig through the new emails.

Now it's your turn.

I'm going to reach out after breakfast. We're digging up enough child trafficking and weird shit they'll eat it up.

be sure to keep the thread bumped while you're reading these kinds of info dumps.

Also

According to this source
nypost.com/2013/08/20/bill-clinton-foundation-has-spent-more-than-50m-on-travel-expenses/
the CF spent more than $50m on travel expenses between 2003 and 2013. In 2011, they spent 12.1 million dollars alone. That's enough for 12,000 air tickets costing $1000 each.

No one in the CF travelled that much surely. Most likely his jets were flying other people to and from different destinations. Dig into that, 2011 might be a good year to start although to be honest, I have not been working on the child/sex ring so I don't know what dates would coincide with that

GET IN HERE!!

Anons,

"Follow the money"

>Remember that people are currency. They are disposable
>What major events happen after a Clinton trip? Where do they go? Who do they see?
>Who goes missing? Are they pretty, young and female?

Anons, we need to start into the disappearances of missing children; ie when and where they were last scene, and see if there are any coincidences between the locations/dates of Clinton Foundation events and the flight plans/records of their airplanes, such as Epsteins Lolita Express

Here's a pastebin of databases of Missing Children/Persons to aid us:

pastebin.com/18FHfXfK

A few thoughts:

>If we get forced on to /x/, post ID's and flags won't be a thing anymore.

>The CNN article was a warning. We're getting close.

May Kek protect us in these dark times.

HAPPY 4TH JULIAN

Fuck skype and emails as user says here you're just giving them a list.

I'll be getting a site up on ZeroNet in some hours as a SHTF backup. In the meantime go and grab ZeroNet and familiarize yourself with it.

zeronet.io

Sometimes you have to reinvent the wheel a couple of times to proof it's use or find a way to implement it somewhere.

Alright.

New Email link here.

Wouldn't be shocked if Putin is leaking this shit.

What's a good tool for creating offline databases ? Is librebase any good? Or should I go for mysql?

I made the (rather long winded) posts about Bill's connections to Tim Spicer, a British mercenary, and Aegis/Sandline International, and the three way deal Clinton, Spicer and a diamond expert called Boulle made in the 80s when Clinton was governor of Arkansas. What we know now is:

>Boulle and Spicer knew each other in the 80s, due to Spicer's expertise with Africa and security in African diamond mines.
>Boulle met with Clinton on a number of occasions in the 80s. He's donated to the Clinton Foundation. When Bill was Governor of Arkansas, Boulle pressured him to sign off on diamond drilling in the state.
>Boulle promised 5 billion dollars worth of diamonds and based the company in Clinton's hometown.
>Spicer was involved throughout. He provided the security. The figure he received is unknown, but he was the security expert brought in. This was around the time he was orchestrating coups around the world. Tim Spicer needs an investigation of his own, but another time.
>There were no diamonds worth mining, at all. It was a 5 billion dollar black hole. Spicer went home, or to go mount some coups somewhere, and Boulle went back to Africa. Clinton didn't mention it again.

Then, in the 1990s, Clinton is elected.

>Boulle is present at the inauguration and is known to ride on Air Force 1.

Spicer is implicated in the Sandline Affair, among other things. He should have his credibility shot. Instead, he goes on to found Aegis - one of the biggest private security companies in the world

pic related:
>ctr shills right now

>Boulle remains in contact with both men, but Spicer and Clinton are out of contact.

Clinton leaves office in 2000. The Iraq War begins three years later. Spicer has the largest mercenary army in Iraq, over 20,000 men. They are regarded as the definitive security firm in the Middle East, and implicated in numerous human rights abuses. Obama, in 2005, protests that a man such as Spicer is even allowed to deal with the US government or enter the US. He is ignored. Aegis are awarded a 300m USD contract to provide security for US officials working for the State Department in Iraq. This contract is expanded by Kristi Rogers, wife of Mike Rogers - Chair of the Intelligence and Security committee, to include US embassies and installations across North Africa and the Middle East. The deal is worth billions. Kristi Rogers, far from being a housewife, is the US director of Aegis operations.

Crucially:
>Aegis, under Spicer, is paid to provide security and training for Benghazi. The fees are paid, but no Aegis security are present in Benghazi during the attacks.
>Bill Clinton is involved with the Aegis foundation, taking pride of place on their website.
>Hillary Clinton signs off all security arrangements. There is no way that Obama doesn't know Spicer and Aegis are handling US embassy security, despite five years previously claiming the man should be in jail.
>Another multi billion dollar hole appears with the Clintons and Tim Spicer directly involved.

classy bump

> This contract is expanded by Kristi Rogers, wife of Mike Rogers - Chair of the Intelligence and Security committee
> Kristi Rogers, far from being a housewife, is the US director of Aegis operations.

Back-Scratching Status:
RAW

Sorry, I'm not suggesting that these threads should be on /x/ at all. I'm just saying that the implications of human trafficking are very much /x/ related, especially now that I see you faggots are talking about The Finders. Again, I don't know how long /cfg/ has been talking about them because I've pretty much stopped following the election, temporarily, especially after Trump was asked about der juden, but I know for a fact that /x/ has been talking about this shit for years.

Personally, I'm more interested in things like the accusations of selling state secrets, especially considering I'm not sure how effective /x/-tier shit would be in getting people to disavow Clinton.

Whatever you think will work, though.

Bumping with based theme music youtube.com/watch?v=iiNyQD5Yq3E

Just a quick pitch, been lurking for a bit.

Cheryl Saban used to be a playboy model, now philanthropist due to her marriage to Carl Saban

From wikipedia for Carl Saban:
- 3 billion net worth
- He is a major donor to the US Democratic Party and active in pro-Israel political efforts in the US.

Back to Cheryl Saban:

From wikipedia:
> In September 2012, President Obama nominated Cheryl to be the U.S. representative to the upcoming session of the United Nations General Assembly.

Will dig more

Bump
Doing gods work lads

All right folks, I dunno if I'm floundering now or what, but here's a few connections I found to the Clinton foundation through Mr. Wenliang.

Wenliang:
-helped establish the New York University’s Center on U.S.–China Relations, directed by David Denoon, where Wenliang is the honorary chairman. Two years later, Wang pledged $25 million to support and expand NYU’s Global Network University. He is a member of NYU’s board of trustees.
bschool.nus.edu/Portals/0/images/CGFRC/docs/WWbioJUNE2011NUS- MRWANG bio.pdf
uschinacenter.as.nyu.edu/page/advisoryboard
-Received an honorary degree from University of South Carolina, founded the Moore Scholars Program.
sc.edu/news/newsarticle.php?nid=5338#.V3ppA7grKUl
-Donated $120k in 2013 to Gov. Terry McAuliffe’s campaign and inaugural committee

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7279

>H: Read below.

>1.This outrageous atmosphere needs to be combated.

>2.An major interfaith committee should issue a statement calling for tolerance and mutual understanding and deplore the hatred of Muslims.

>3.A major retired military figure should make a statement that the hate campaign against Muslims in the US only aids and abets our enemies, that it is a recruiting tool for Al Qaeda and the Taliban. If McChrystal wants to get well, it's a good one for him. It's perfect for Colin Powell, but even an easy layup is hard for him. Even better, get a committee for retired generals to issue a statement.

>4.Get a committee of retired CIA and other intelligence officers to issue a statement. That I could get done quickly.

>5.All of this should be coordinated for convergence. Sid

>follow the money
>people are currency

Follow the people who have been disappeared

Hodges:
-Federal lobbying disclosure forms also reveal that the Dandong Port Group hired McGuireWoods Consulting, part of the Richmond-headquartered legal and lobbying firm, in 2012 to take up “trade and business development issues” on its behalf. On the roster of lobbyists was former Democratic South Carolina Gov. Jim Hodges. “Although we no longer provide government-relations services to the company, we do continue to assist it in business-related matters when called upon,” said Hodges, a senior adviser for McGuireWoods Consulting.
“Mr. Wang, a principal in Dandong Port, is a Chinese-American business leader with interests in ports, real estate, agribusiness and other areas of business. We helped Mr. Wang’s business in 2013 to make the largest purchase of Virginia soybeans in the commonwealth’s history. Mr. Wang has continued to explore other opportunities to invest in the United States over the years and has also supported philanthropic causes here.”
McGuireWoods introduced Wang “to then-private citizen Terry McAuliffe” during the McDonnell administration, Hodges said. “To the best of my recollection, this occurred shortly after the soybean agreement was announced,” he said.

roanoke.com/news/politics/who-is-wang-wenliang-chinese-businessman-who-donated-to-mcauliffe/article_9c7b0fff-ad57-5ae7-9782-36e41bf43df7.html

McAuliffe:
-Served as Chairman of the Democratic National Committee, from 2001 to 2005, was co-chairman of President Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign, and was chairman of Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign. Board member of the Clinton Global Initiative, part of the foundation.

David Denoon:
-member of CFR
i.cfr.org/content/about/annual_report/ar_2014/Sectional_PDFs/Membership_Roster2014.pdf
-Connected to Carnegie Council
carnegiecouncil.org/people/data/david_denoon.html

I've read half of this so far, does he ever get around to providing anything resembling proof or could it all be basically well written fan fiction?

Getting kinda spoopy.

Oh boy, here we go.

It could possibly be fake, but it doesn't matter because the info he gives he real, and the CF is crooked as they come.

Everything he says is a hint.

Our researching is how we connect the dots to what he has been telling us. We find more pieces to the puzzle, and the big picture becomes clearer to us.

An interesting bit from the Roanoke Article, too:

>McAuliffe added that he and the Clintons “travel in the same circles” and that donors to the Clinton Foundation have been “friends of mine for years and years.”

>He said that every check that came into his campaign was fully vetted, including the check he received from one of Wang’s companies, West Legend Corp. of Jersey City, N.J.

That’s where, in a 2011 raid, Jersey City police and inspectors found about 30 Rilin workers living in two cramped houses, according to the Jersey Journal. The New York Times, reporting last year on the purchase of expensive New York real estate by shell companies, including one created by Wang, said the inspectors found a similar situation in 2013 and that the Rilin workers were working for the Chinese Embassy.

Seems sketchy to me. There's a connection to the ruling Chinese Communist Party, to American universities, and to numerous shell companies. Particularly Daodong.

Not sure if this is helping at all. Gonna focus on the human trafficking next if it's not.

By this, we will either prove he is a massive faggot, or we will prove the CF is the biggest hive of evil the world has ever known

To add to this, Blumenthal appears to be a hatchet man for the Clintons from the time Bill was in office.

He is on the payroll of the CF and worked for them during bengazi and other debacles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Blumenthal

Thanks bro.

Good reading here too

liberallyconservative.com/hillary-clintons-laundry-list-of-lies/

>or could it all be basically well written fan fiction?
meetings between the clintons and figures with serious power isn't fiction, it's history and present-day fact

thanks to THE INTERNET even the recent FBI visit to hillary can be researched, by simply looking up names, and then looking for associations between names.

it's literally as easy as clicking link-chains on wikipedia. eventually, you'll end up where you started.