Could a movie franchise work? Would you want it to work?

Could a movie franchise work? Would you want it to work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they couldn't get the game to work how do you think they could make this into a movie?

because 'they' wouldn't be in charge

so the other they's would rewrite everything? so it would just take place in the universe and have the same names but not follow the plots in the three games?

First Contact War might work. Purge the xeno scum

A tv series would make more sense.

Three seasons, 10 episodes each, 2 hour opener and finale for each season.

Fuck trying to adapt games into movies.

It's amazing how triggered the aspies are about Mass Effect.

Did you know that even mentioning ME on the Sup Forums board of certain Chans will get you banned?

What the fuck is their problem? Even with all the issues it was still a fun series, many are still looking forward to Andromeda, and ME would be the best game to movie trilogy assuming they could find a decent director, and cast it well.

It should be an HBO series

The only thing I know about Mass Effect are videos from Garry's Mod
youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw

K Y S

ME is shit, make this instead

oh my fucking god get out of here

>muh video games
>unironically using kys
I feel nothing but pity for you

reeeee theres nothing wrong with video games!!1

No. The point of these video games is to take sci-fi tropes and make them player driven. To go back and make a movie from the game would be redundant and the result would be derivative shit.

release the third and last movie three separate times with different endings. I smell box office gold.

>Could a movie franchise work?

If and only if they bring back the ORIGINAL FUCKING WRITERS of 1 and 2 to do the script. Nobody that worked exclusively on 2 and 3.

Built in audience of pissed off oldfag biodrones that would flock to the theater with the normies to see a proper ending to Commander Shepard and not the shit taco we were rolled by EA at the end.

It should be an HBO series (each game spanning 2 seasons, so six seasons in total) and it should star a bisexual FemShep

Don't even bother trying to debate me

Maybe it's the horrible writing? The mindless casual, LCD gameplay? The atrocious ending? Because it's EA? The fact that if it weren't for its horrible soap opera, nobody would care?

Plenty reasons not to like that crap. OST was nice doe.

Or maybe they just want something to bitch and moan about.

The fucking video game franchise couldn't even work.

>no
>no

IT SPANNED 3 SEQUEALS, VARIOUS NOVELS AND FAN MADE CREATIONS!!

IT CAN WORK AS A MOVIE

this is the best SMT game but its writing isn't particularly great even by video game standards.

if you liked mass effect you'll probably like the expanse

Not really.