JUST OFF THE PRESSES

JUST OFF THE PRESSES

Other urls found in this thread:

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36701439#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameless self bumb. Is nobody interested in this?

bump

CNN is going to bring it up again soon because this Canadian host is a bitch. Link for anyone interested: hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

sure, have a bemp

Somebody get word to Trump's campaign that he must expose the Central Bank and the money printing advantage. (I am well aware that Trump is Elitist. Watch his reaction or non reaction to the suggestion. That will confirm his stance on the issue.)

Trump can do thousands of years of damage to the money printing scheme if he comes out against it in a big way. Especially if he exposes the major families behind it.

It is not that I think he will do any such thing. It is the he ought to do it and "we the people" ought to help him do it.

Why did he delete the tweet?

Just look at all those satanic country flags!

>Trump uses this and his past press statements to grab the Jew vote
MADMAN

I bet some kike already has the star trademarked and will sue trump

wtf I hate stars now

and that's where he (his intern) fucked up. if they had posted today's rebuttal the other day, he would have received 10X more press and he could laugh it all off.

this is yet another goof by a guy whose main claim is that he is smart and quick and not easily rustled.

It was obviously a Star of David but I don't think Trump or whichever intern posted it realised at the time or intended it to be antisemitic. His daughter jewed up after all.

Probably due to the manufactured shitstorm taking away from the message. He replaced it with the same image with a circle instead of the star.

>AGAIN THIS WILL BE DISCUSSED ON CNN AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK
AGAIN THIS WILL BE DISCUSSED ON CNN AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK
>AGAIN THIS WILL BE DISCUSSED ON CNN AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK
AGAIN THIS WILL BE DISCUSSED ON CNN AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK

so why did he delete it and replace it with a circle, if it wasn't racist?

STOP TRIGGERING ME GO- I MEAN GERMANY!! DON'T YOU FEEL BAD FOR THE HALLA COST?!

He knew what he was doing.

Media across the globe has now printed a picture of Hillary with the words "most corrupt candidate ever".

This. It obviously didn't mean anything but this 'rebuttal' is stupid as fuck. That's what you get for trying to run your campaign on maymays.

4th of July fellow burger. Don't expect much today

>no such thing as bad publicity

Do people still actually watch CNN? Lol

What exactly did he post with some star?

>Media across the globe has now printed a picture of Hillary with the words "most corrupt candidate ever".

if so he's playing 7d chess now. imagine if he actually plots all this weirdness out in advance, estimating the damage to himself in order to get the shitstorm of press, vs. the damage to hillary.

fucking hilarious.

hell, he probably commissioned pic related and all those japanese animations.

bump for trump

they fell for the bait so hard!

Only reason I can think of is because his daughter asked him to.

The world can fuck itself as far as I concerned, but my little girl means everything.

it is a sheriff's badge

he is absolutely right. A presidential candidate is under investigation by the FBI and her husband arranged a secret meeting with the lead investigator. But the corrupt media talks about a tweet with clipart. fucking disgusting

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36701439#

Yea.
>Be Trump. Let me just tweet this obviously inflated infographic on black violence.
>Be CNN and MSM. Hurr Durr Blacks don't murder at 90%, it's only 80%. Hah got ya Trump you're wrong.

4D CHESS

Plus he replaced the star with a kikel. Kek.

You seem to forget the last year of brutal character assassination by every outlet in the world. He walked out on top,

I guess it could have been made to look like a badge more, with the little circles at the edges.

>every 6 pointed star is a star of david

I have to give props the (((media))) for figuring out that it came from Sup Forums, but this is one of those times where they're looking too far into things. It's literally just a star. It's like saying that all our pepe tweets are actually pro-ISIS because green is the color of islam

Anything but Clinton's indictment

Here was the original

>It's like saying that all our pepe tweets are actually pro-ISIS because green is the color of islam
Of course.

Or even a shuriken!

>One for the weebs

Why not? Lets make pepe a mascot for isis and kek the deity behind allah.

Notice the dates posted

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO STOP THIS MADMAN

Donalds a beast.

Plausible deniability. Trump is a master memer.

you need to look at 6 pointed stars, theyre more jewish and evil

Why does the Sup Forums one have a watermark and the tweeted one doesnt?

truth doesn't matter

Sup Forums about to be linked to Mr. Trump

Make it six pointed star.
>result=1

The rebuttal was fine shill.

Fuck off.

>100% for israel
>daughter and grandchild literally jews
but he posted a "nazi" meme!!

When do we start gore dumping these threads to death?

He is calling out the Jew. Fucking epic. He always gives me hope that glorious bastard.

TRUMP WILL SHUT THEIR LYING JEWISH MOUTHS

Lugenpresse

Trump added the watermark. This was another one of his publicity stunts.

You can attempt your evil meme magic as much as you can the power of Trump and his holiness is simply too strong.

>evil meme magic
>kek is a destroyer of worlds

Googled the image, it's a watermark of this fishbonehead account

are we Americans the most evil because our flag has 50 stars?

Yes goy remember the 50 gorillion

Shill mode on CNN holy shit. That trump lady got one good thing in, "why does it always seem that when hillary is having a bad week you demonize mr. trump over something simple to shift the media attention." Or something along those lines

People forget the Star of David is specifically an outline, it's supposed to be traced in sand

Very few modern Sheriff badges include the spurs, they snag on brush and clothing during hand-to-hand scuffles

I'm amazed how few liberals have ever seen a most wanted poster, it was the very first thing I thought of when I saw his tweet. "Now offering reward -- most Corrupt Candidate Ever -- consider her armed and dangerous -- she's already had 5 women killed. If seen, do not try to aprahend -- rather, vote Trump and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

They aren't stars, they are cats anuses

All Trump really has to do is point out his grandchildren are jews

Are these people bold enough to say Trump hates his grandchildren?

what happened to verified stamp?

watermark? are you fucking dense?

Look at the dates. Sup Forums is coming to CNN

this is now a DPRK tweet thread

He knows exactly what he's doing. Genius

Normies get out. Reee

Yes? They already claim he raped his daughter.

> Had to go to San Francisco last weekend for business
> Ended up at a fine art museum during the gay pride parade
> Someone in a thong with iron rings pierced all over their body starts talking loudly about how Trump sucks and says he had sex with Ivana because he once said she was good looking
> Turn to them slowly
> "I didn't know that was considered wrong in San Francisco."

And that's why I'm not allowed in the legion of honor again

wtf i hab #cruzmissile nao

>six point star
>has seven points
wake me up
you can't be this stupid

My country has 3.5 pointed stars

using a red hexagram is actually a very well-executed dig against the Rothschild crime gang.

"Rothschild" means "red shield", and the "Star of David" is also called the "Shield of David".

>Leading journal of United States news and opinion Reddit

Best Korea has fallen.

drpkkk

David Irving?

I wonder who actually puts these tweets out. He seems knowledgeable in terms of names.

Hey fuck you! We are the last fuccbois of the pope you infidel.

>to surprise of no one except US newspapers
top lel

WELL FUCK ME IN THE ASS,

EVERY U.S. SHERIFF EVER, IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES,

HAS BEEN AN UNDERCOVER NAZI!!!!!!!!

Okay we get it

Okay but like,
It was the star of David, Shillary is a puppet of the Jews.
How can Trump even refute this? I mean shit they dude. They linked to Sup Forums, and named Sup Forums
it's fucking game over man
Trump's only option now is to name us, and disavow us publicly. Give us the blame and we'll take the fall.

hi fabian

Yes please keep plastering the words "CROOKED HILLARY" on your airwaves, media. This is the smart move.

ALL STARS EQUAL

To be honest this tweet offends me more than the original Star of David tweet because now he's covering up his racism with a lie. It literally makes me sick to my stomach.

this shit is all legit, too. the location on the twitter says pyongyang. theres some trump tier dry-witted chink cranking out the zingers.

He capitalized "Sheriff's Star" to slightly mock the required capitalization of "Star of David". From now on, the Sherrif's Star is the symbol of the white race and its embrace of a superior morality as it stands against Jewish passive aggression.

Are you visibly shaken?

ill kill you