Do adults watch cartoons in your country? Is this mostly an American and Japanese phenomenon?

Do adults watch cartoons in your country? Is this mostly an American and Japanese phenomenon?

I walked in on my dad watching rick and morty a few days ago.

Lucky you. My father watches the Big Reddit Theory

How old is dad?

american subhumans always implied i was watching this cartoon

i guess normal american dont do that

he does that too and he literally and I mean LITERALLY SCREAMS with laughter when he watches it

my dad does that too

lol your dad is a normie

Here most people work their arses off. They simply dont have time for this. Though my parents enjoy watching classics like Looney Tunes and Woody Woodpecker with my younger brother

let your dad have his fun

LMAOing at your lifes
my dad was just an alcoholic that liked nature documentaries

Everyone ages 20-25 watches R&M here
It's pretty funny tbhdesu

This t b h

>haha user, you remind me of sheldon

I'm adult and watch rick and morty
Wubba lubba dub dub

>tfw no kiwi gf

Why would you want a kiwi gf? Most are like worse versions of bongs

Rick and Morty is such shit. The Family Guy toilet and shock humor is one thing but to top it off with the pretentious, juvenile, and pedestrian nihilism is unbearable. It's bad enough dealing with undergrads coming off of reading their first Camus novel, thinking they're so hopeless and DEEEEEP, now I have to deal with faggot cartoon-watching manchildren with the same attitude.

dude just like, close your internet hahaha

>getting triggered by space cartoons

>adults
>watching cartoons
Pick one

Yeah they do, not cartoon related but my father loves game of thrones

El kysoo... actual successful people my age have fun chanting dysney songs and re-watching old cartoons, only pretentious menchildren like you pretend to be "above" all that since they have no actual way to show they're adults (job, friends, loved ones)

Kek. I do have those things and i spend my free time doing better things than watching cartoons. If you watch cartoons as an adult, you haven't matured enough.
You don't have to project your insecurities on me.

>nature documentaries

this still exist?

Shows like simpsons have always been mainly targeted for adults

>having enough human contact to know habitual things about the lives of others
Plebeian.

>If you watch cartoons as an adult, you haven't matured enough.
What's it like to be so oblivious that you can post this on Sup Forums of all places, then accuse someone else of projection?

>Show is shat on by very board here
>It's actually an hilarious show
I watch rick and morty with my little brother because this way he won't browse Sup Forums and do the mistakes i did
Also, i get to have fun with my brother, and if he ends up really liking the show, maybe he'll post on reddit.
I'm okay with this. Be a better me, little bro

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Wow you're such a Jerry, Jerry.