i.imgur.com/4MRwAAI.jpg
>Aleppo City June 28
i.imgur.com/10hxvSk.jpg
>Palmyra June 27
i.imgur.com/Sh2L4Dn.jpg
>Damascus June 27
i.imgur.com/P33rxRF.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JULY 2
>reports that ISIS captured Awn-dadat north of Manbij, which would be huge but this is unconfirmed no kurdish sources confirming
>some reports that ISIS advanced out of Manbij to the east and captured a village, which may as well be bullshit since usually when ISIS actually does something they love to take pictures of it, but no proof as of yet.
>SAA continues their offensive in the mallah farms with reported gains in the south
>Reports that YPG captures the southern part of the Al-Hazwanah neighborhood of Manbij

Previous >SouthFront July 1
youtu.be/D_gIru2KTFE
>July 3
youtube.com/watch?v=nOGSC3yK-Jg

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=95a_1467505649
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-in-syria-inside-the-air-base-that-held-out-against-islamic-state-for-two-years-and-the-death-a7117431.html
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/749994412449554432
rt.com/news/349413-turkey-russia-incirlik-airbase/#.V3omE5PxLjw.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=XFWlQpEBch4
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/749995144913383425
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/750000160046845956
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/750004822502440960
twitter.com/syriafuture2/status/749987920707137537
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/750006314533785600
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/750009496877928450
twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/750021358176899072
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/750009021495709696
twitter.com/BrazilAleppo/status/750024158348713984
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160704/1042428007/turkey-syria-mending-relations-prospects.html
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/750029301119062016
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/750036943430377472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for greater Israel and /sg/ is dead.

bump

>mfw 2 /sg/s made within a few minutes of eachother after 7 hours without /sg/
I guess the other OP took the scenic route to the Kremlin?

Good afternoon comrades

Now on a serious note, some rumours state that
Major General "The Druze Beast" Issam "Takfiri Terminator" Zahreddine
is now officially the commander of the Syrian forces in eastern Syria

The commander until now in the East was Major General Mohamed Khadour

>Sandniggers
>J00s
>More Sandniggers
>Borderland Poo's
>Even more sandniggers
>Sandniggers everywhere

>didn't fix "Hello Pootinists" in the bingo
I like you

2nd for khaled al Assad and call of duty

Its funny how someone got butthurt thinking you were attacking Assad in an earlier thread when you posted this guy

kek

Fuckin' al Asad dropping nuclear barrel bombs on those poor US child and women marines.

sayed ridha reported some minor gains in Eastern Ghouta and Mallah farms

and Layramoun district

Are canadian shitposters really real?

Any news about the clashes between SAA and NDF?

Kek

FRESH MAP for today

Asayish (Kurdish police) and NDF*
Clashes are ongoing.

Those backstabbing kurds.

Yeah I also noticed that error. I copied it from the last thread but was too lazy to fix it.

So, the SAA is planning to encircle Aleppo without the help of the kurdshits in Sheikh Maqsoud?

That would require to advance more land in Layramoun and probably past the Castelo highway.

Let's see how it turns out for the SAA, I hope they do it.

We have a canadian who's either cosplaying a pro-jihadist refugee or is actually a pro-jihadist refugee.

hello from the djihadi side

Daily reminder that Israel belongs to the kurds.

liveleak.com/view?i=95a_1467505649

LMAO

Greater Syria twice in one day.

Also, how is everyone? I just got back from vacation and want to get a heads up.

Pic related.

assuming the reports are true, it is Odd that Isis has captured territoryvheld by the Kurds. The Kurds have typically advanced as a result of the coalition air strikes. I can only assume this has to do with the Manbij offensive as I'm sure that the bulk of fighters are located in and around that town.

>SNaILSa19o
>SNaILS

Just reminded me of the day when deir ez-zor nearly collapsed and everyone was discussing cigarettes and snails.

Good times, good times.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-in-syria-inside-the-air-base-that-held-out-against-islamic-state-for-two-years-and-the-death-a7117431.html

>Fateh Halab detonate a tunnel bomb in Layramoun factory area where #SAA had recently made important advances #Aleppo

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/749994412449554432

>Ankara could let Russia use its Incirlik airbase to fight ISIS – Turkish FM

rt.com/news/349413-turkey-russia-incirlik-airbase/#.V3omE5PxLjw.twitter

wait what

Fugg I was hoping it was a SAA tunnel bomb. This will surely bring a lot of casualties

Fresh

>SAA tunnel bomb
They do that?

>assad
Fucking isis
>isis
Actually legit concern

Fucking isis offshoot took that photo.

>its obama's responsibility to take down assad and isis
Fuck those retards.

Indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=XFWlQpEBch4

>2014
>fresh

>pt Other reports suggest it was a factory rigged with explosives that the Opp controlled

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/749995144913383425

>#Syria #Aleppo #Fact - The Large Explosion heard was a bomb of some sort targeting the Shabib Factory which #SAA captured yesterday

>After Bomb went off violent clashes between #SAA #SyrianArmy & Militants followed the explosion. Map Control is not clear

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/750000160046845956

shhhhhh

>#EasternGhouta MiG-23 was Shot down by a Anti Aircraft Missile. Pilot Shawkat Suleiman announced Dead

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/750004822502440960

FFFFFFUUUUUUCK

REPORTS OF A TRUCE BETWEEN NDF & ASAYISH

twitter.com/syriafuture2/status/749987920707137537

Just keep flying sorties until they use all their AA missiles...

NUKEE

>Turns out it was a #JN VBIED by Abo Muath al-Jazrawi & claims to have regained areas in Layramoun #Aleppo

that is the ultimate turkis move...
piss off your nato alies and russia with one stupid senctence...

i think we can forget about russian-turkish improving anytime soon....

Just bad news today out in Syria.
I herd that ndf made small advances, but only a few blocks.

I have also heard that the SDF has established a new college in qamishli and have named it rojava university... knowing commies, it'll be an sjw hell-hole.

>#SAA repel #Jaish_Fateh attack towards Shabib factory

>#SyrianArmy have made big advancements in the region in the past 2 months.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/750006314533785600

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/750009496877928450

Okay, so it's not all bad.

I can't be the only one that supports the moderate freedom fighters here?

INDEPENDENT
Inside the air base that held out against Isis for three years – and the death and destruction that was left behind
The relief of Isis-besieged Kuweires air base last year after an astonishing two-year hold-out was a major symbolic blow against Isis in Syria. Robert Fisk, the first Western journalist to visit the site, finds tales both of death and defiance

>For three years, Syrian government soldiers and air force cadets and cooks and military teachers fought them off. By the count of air force Brigadier General Munzer Zaman, Syrian group commander of Kuweires, around 1,100 men defended their base. Eight hundred of them died.

>1,100 men defending the base
>800 die defending it

Dude, those men truly were valiant. May they rest in peace.

>#Breaking Fresh bombings in two #Saudi cities after earlier blast

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/750021358176899072

I'm 3/4th Syrian and 1/4th Czech, I'm currently living in the Czech Republic but I go back home every holiday I get, I will be going back home in 7-10 days. I of course understand that that there is no way for me to convince people I'm actually Syrian since I'm not so sure how to prove it. I've been living here for four years and if anyone is wondering, I'm a Christian Orthodox. I really don't know why I'm writing this other than the fact that I really love this sub community of Sup Forums and I'm really interested in being more active and not just lurking around being pasive.

I really hate living here but it's not up to me and if I say the reason why I can't go back home straight up here, I'll get the bann. Anyways, ask me anything you want (if you want to). I have a pretty interesting story I've been wanting to get posted here for a while now and also any method suggested by which I can prove that I am actually Syrian is greatly appreciated,

:^)

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/750009021495709696
>Breaking. Reports that another Mig-23 shot down & pilot killed in E. #Ghouta, #Damascus

top lel

So you're a refugee? Did you travel alone? Which city are you from? How many Czech girls did you rape?

>which I can prove that I am actually Syrian
Post your passport.

why are you such an ungrateful cunt towards the czechs?

Yes everyone in thread has syrian blood
I'm bagdadi ask me questions pls

>Video from attack in Shabib Factory #Aleppo #Layramoun today

twitter.com/BrazilAleppo/status/750024158348713984

>I'm not so sure myself. I feel bad calling myself a refugee but I kind of am even though I am somewhat Czech.
>No, with my family.
>Damascus, father is from Sklbiye.
>None... ;^)
>I thought of that but then I also thought ppl would call bull or some shit. I will now.

Calm down, Ahmed. Where did I imply that I was an ungrateful cunt towards the Czechs?

Is eastern Damascus still being shelled from East Ghouta or is it mostly safe

>I really hate living here but it's not up to me
its up to you, you can allways fuck off right back, if you hate it there. the czechs do more than enough to enable you for a sufficient livestyle.

So your father is Czech? Do you have family in Czech Republic?

Why did you flee Syria? There is no fighting in Damascus

>From 'Assad the Enemy' to 'Assad the Brother': Ankara Prepares Shift in Strategy

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160704/1042428007/turkey-syria-mending-relations-prospects.html

>Pretending to be Syrian
>Pretends to be Baghdadi

Damscus is much safer as a whole now, finally. When I was there last summer, the sound shelling went on non-stop. It was my alarm clock, basically.

>and if I say the reason why I can't go back home straight up here, I'll get the bann.

My family is also making their own money.

Mother is half Czech and I'm mostly "Europeanised", people don't believe me when I say I am Syrian and people in real life and on the internet because of my english and skin colour and general looks.

Too many close calls so my family called enough. I say the same thing about the lack of fighting but that does not persuade them. :^(

I'm actually trying to get a photo of my passport with a timestamp so bare with me please.

I thought Erdogan called Assad a "more advanced terrorist than ISIS" just 2 days ago?

Wishful thinking by Sputink news?
Retarded brainfart by Erdogan?
We shall see

Of course the Turkish-Syrian secret talks hosted by Algeria are nothing new, this has been reported few times before - its odd but any dialogue is good IMO

New gains when

How do topkeks taste?

Baghdadi, I'm CIA

>Wishful thinking by Sputink news?
>Retarded brainfart by Erdogan?
Probably both.

>#Israel|i ground forces reportedly bombarded two Assad's army positions in Golan today after gun shots were fired from #Syria|n side..

twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/750029301119062016

That was confirmed in the morning via channel 2 btw.

>niggeru

Israel working full-time time today.

What is your plan for the future now

Updated map

Tiger pattern legend marker for Tiger Forces operations
Too cheesy? Or cool given their unique nature and reputation? Feedback pls

I'm really fucking sorry it took me so long. I had no idea where my passport was and then I had not idea how to convert and upload shit.

I'm studying to become a lawyer in a very well known school and once I'm done with all my studies, I plan on going back home and never out again, war or no war and raise a family there.

Phew, now that I think I am proven, I have a short or maybe long story (depending on how I am able to greentext it) on one of the instances that led my parents to pull me out.

but the thread's dying so I don't know if I should save it for another one, maybe?

>dying
>it has only 82 posts
user, the thread enters autosage when it reaches 300 posts. It's not dying, its slow

Why not join the army?

Americans are out shooting fireworks and eating burgers today so /sg/ is moving slowly.

Alright, I guess I might as well write down the biggest/closest one.

I'll get banned if I tell you the reason. But I am in favour of joining up in the SSNP like most of my family.

You know that's a month old timestamp, right?

I mean later when you're allowed

Usually we manage to keep the thread alive unless theres some major happening going on with dozens of threads on Sup Forums. also in the american night/european morning hours there is sometimes no thread.

Do post the story.

As I said, it really depends on time and what happens soon, I could be joining up in the SAA or just going through what most of my family went through with the SSNP (It's sort of the family party).

I'll be attmepting to write the story so if I don't respond, you know why.

Saudi Arabia getting BTFO by Al-Qaeda/Nusra/ISIS in their territory

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/750036943430377472

Assad's words resonate even louder today than they did just a few years before

Holy fug

Its just like Assad said: sooner or later when sponsoring or tolerating cross-border terrorism, it WILL spill over into your own country (Turkey and now KSA)

Right, beat me to it

What do you think of

Also, weirds reports about Turkey allowing RuAF to strike ISIS/Nusra parties from a turkish base.

Did Erdomeme get cucked by Putin at the end?

Looks fine to me, also in fights in north Aleppo City as SAA repells a massive operation in the industrial district.