Same Facial Features

Maybe Nips should stop being racist and stop drawing european characters in their animations. But nooooooo, true asian looking characters would look like shit.

They took are red blooded American disney cartoon format and perverted it with massive hedonistic eyes and disproportionate bodies.

Next time you see liberals complain about white washing, proceed to give them evidence of their retardation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aryan race is the epitome of humans in terms of beauty, no wonder why they always draw characters like that

She looks cool. Fuck the idiots.

Reminder that Akira is the only anime where people from Japan actually look Japanese

It's funny, really. To see everyone sperging out on both sides.
>Never seen the anime, or weebshit in general
>Couldn't give a shit about what someone on twitter thinks is offensive
>I won't spend a dime on the movie, but will still see it anyway

It's really relaxing sometimes

GitS it makes sense. Most moeshot looks more japanese though. Western women are beautiful but much more masculine and less cute then their asian counter parts usually.

Because they subconsciously know that aryans are master race.

Another key point people forget is that Major may be Japanese, but her body is a cyborg of a very generic, and Caucasian looking model. Her body in fact, is the exact same model that the AI Puppet master would later upload his consciousness into. Literally the only difference between Puppetmaster and Major is the hair color and skintone. The eye and bone structure are the ame

She's just a brain and some nervous system. She literally changes bodies from time to time. She's even been a loli for a short time (not her choice). Thus, it technically doesn't matter what she looks like (only that she never looks Jewish). It is more about the acting skills.

Jin'Roh too.

Most Anime the characters are drawn White. You point this out to a weeb and they'll tell "The Japanese don't see it that way, in the same way White people recognise the Simpsons as White despite they're not, Japanese recognise Anime characters as Japanese". The problem with that line of logic is that no one looks like the Simpsons in real life, where as Whites do look like anime characters.

Really, same features? Am I the only one seeing her shnoz?

You realize Aryans weren't white, right Cletus?

I just had a thought.

GITS would have been a good choice for a movie that blended CGI humans and practical humans (when the technology had gotten good enough to be near-seamless).

It would be totally rad to have all of these identical looking cyborgs walking around.

Or they could have picked an actress with a less particular face and had her play multiple roles.

>tfw they were gonna chink of ScarJo's face before the press got wind of it
It might have been interesting desu as a technique for filmaking

All you need to look at is the nose and eye shape they drew and she is clearly meant to be white. What kind of Jap has a nose that sticks out that much or eyes that round?

I mean, I guess some happas could fit the bill but they don't really have any decent actors

Yeah it's really annoying

>B-BUT GOKU SHOULD BE ASIAN!

You mean the alien with the superman origin story rip off? The guy who looks like a blonde haired and blue eyed aryan when he powers up?

Really makes you hmmmm

Aryans came from Ukraine/Southern Russia/Caucasus Mountains and spread to Persia, Northern India, Anatolia and all of Europe.

[/spoiler] That's why they're called Caucasians [/spoilers]

I think you need to practice googling harder, Zeke.

What?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

>wiki as a source
Homeschooling doing wonders, eh?

>2016+1
>still thinks wikipedia is a bad source

Why don't you try to edit it without a citation and see what happens

We're not in 2005 anymore

You are a dumbass. Finns are white and caucasian and they are not aryan, India is Aryan and yet most people there is mixed with the dravidians and denisovans. Aryans looked like light haired armeniANS or persians

>citations are hard to fake
Protip: You're dumb.

>This post
>those digits
I don't know what to think

Also, caucasians is a race, but not all caucasians are aryans, arabs are not fucking aryans, hungarians are not aryans, basque is not aryag, estonia isnt aryan

It's useless, user. His parent didn't love him enough to educate him.

The archaic definition just meant "noble", and was an Indian word. Then the Germans gave it a new meaning as describing the Germanic people. These days it is used to generally refer to Indo-Europeans. But of course, Northern Indians heavily mixed with Dravidians and Iberians mixed with Moors.

So in reality, not all Aryans are White, it can literally mean anything from Northern Indians to Coptic Egyptians.

However, with the Nazi definition, it was incredibly specific- not even other White groups were seen as Aryan, only pure Germanics- not Celts, Anglos, Iberians and certainly not Slavs.

Essentially it is a flimsy word that is pointless to argue about. You can take it to mean Caucasian, or specifically White Caucasian, or even only blonde haired Germanics.

While I agree, the opinions of two dumb sluts on the street don't really count for anything.

Drawing straight noses is more arousing than drawing bulbous pudgy asian noses.

If you look at south korea and japan, they get plastic surgery to make themselves look more white.

It's pathetic.

>then the Germans gave it a new meaning as describing the Germanic people.

No, those were NORDIC ARYANS. There were also Mediterranean, Dinaric, Alpine, and East Baltic. ARYANS. As well as indo-aryans under nazi germany.

She sure does have a nose.

>the guy trying to use wikipedia as a source still doesn't understand that he can stop talking because he has embarrassed himself

I'm Circassian. The true Caucasians. Caucasians that actually live in the Caucus. What does that make me?

Do gooks really look like this?

I'm not using wikipedia you dumbass. Nordicisand Aryanism are not the same thing. I actually studiedthis shit and my grandpa actually was in germany back then.

inbred.

>grandpa was in a country that didn't know what the word meant either
What a surprise!

JUST
U
S
T

yeah I'm sure that character's nose is flat and wide looking from the front. And I can tell johansson's eyes are open just from that picture too.

Such bad casting am I right?

To be fair, that model of Scarjo is pretty unflattering, they've made her look weirdly skeletal. Anyway, go ahead and find me an Asian that would suit the role better- Hardmode: one without tons of cosmetic surgery

>going this far to rationalize your weeb fantasies so they don't conflict with your white supremacy views

Nope, you're already degenerate by liking anime in the first place.

If Japs came up with it, you have no business liking it if you're truly proud of the white race.

Don't try to "assimilate" their shit and make it our own, it doesn't matter how they draw their characters. Their stories are still based on ideologies specific to their race, not ours.

give me the quick rundown

>same facial features
>chins are clearly different as scar jo's doesn't protrude like a Germanic

really filters your waters

>that model of Scarjo is pretty unflattering

If anything, it's too flattering.

I corrected you, nazi Germany NEVER USED aryan and germanic as the same, it used NORDIC ARYAN.

>Nope, you're already degenerate by liking anime in the first place.
MUH DEGENERACY!
>If Japs came up with it, you have no business liking it if you're truly proud of the white race.
Hitler liked Asians- nuff said
>Don't try to "assimilate" their shit and make it our own, it doesn't matter how they draw their characters. Their stories are still based on ideologies specific to their race, not ours.
Yeah, but we are debating that anime looks more like white people, perhaps read the thread more carefully next time

You're arguing with trips and you need to go back to your home site.

Not in that stupid outfit.

In the jacket outfit she looks cool.

>Yeah, but we are debating that anime looks more like white people

Then why are we using a Jew to make our case?

Funny how it is only really white people getting triggered against this when most Japanese either don't give a shit or are extremely happy about the casting.

Seriously, can any one of the weebs here saying she should be Asian actually give me an actress you recommend?
>inb4 J-pop star with no acting experience and tons of facial surgery

AN. ACTRESS. Go ahead.

>Hardmode: one without tons of cosmetic surgery
>scarjo herself has undergone rhinoplasty

Oh the irony.

Is she a Jew or are you just being a Sup Forumstard? And White Jews are a thing you know.

>and tons of facial surgery

Sup Forums?

I don't see what the big issue is. Anime isn't Jewed like mainstream western stuff. You can be happy dappy and have "White pride" without hating other people's culture. Clearly Western features are the most beautiful from an objective stand point. This is agreed upon by many cultures. If you watch Mexican teevee, they have the most European looking actors. Same with Indian teevee, or teevee from the Arabic countries. That anime would have people with Western features isn't surprising. Especially since there is more variety of features, skin tone, eye and hair color in Europeans.

>Matt Reeves
But the body, man, the BODY.

>And White Jews are a thing you know.

t. ishmael feikelstein

GOYED

No, stupid, that's a part of this site. It's flabbergasting how anyone could take you seriously when it's obvious you don't even speak English natively.

One is more realistic than the other. Bitch

A rhinoplasty isn't really comparable to having your face completely remodeled to look European, but fair point. Still, there are tons of White women that could fit the bill whereas I have yet to see a natural looking Asian that could look like this- it's mainly the nose

She's hot, but are you sure she hasn't had surgery?

She actually fits it quite well. I just need to know whether she has had surgery.

>You can be happy dappy and have "White pride" without hating other people's culture.

But there's no reason to make it your own or to try to adapt it. I'm not going to take up Islam no matter how they portray themselves.

You can't be white pride and weeb. Or else where does it end? That's why anime Sup Forums weebs are disgusting and not true Sup Forums.

And yet here you are defending the jew with surgery and trying to sell me on her casting.

Her name is Rinko Kikuchi, she was in Pacific rim and afiak she hasn't but who knows really
Plus, not to put too fine a point on it but she is an actual actress as opposed to ScarJo

Really sounds like you're bending over backwards trying to keep out Japanese/Asian actresses ("Are you SURE she hasn't had ANY surgery?") while justifying ScarJo and making allowances for her surgery just to try and make your case.

You have literally no argument. There isn't a contradiction.

I concede Scarlet looked bad before surgery. Still though, the face shape of the character just looks more European to me. I suppose ultimately this comes down to opinion.

Anyway, when it comes to most anime characters I don't impose race on then either way because they are so stylized, but with some anime like GitS they look a lot more humanlike- which is why it causes these arguments. I like the casting choice, that's all I can say, I just hate the people moaning about "whitewashing."

It's every contradiction. Races aren't equal and neither are their modes of thought.

That doesn't stop me from appreciating their art.

I bet you are one of these plebs who rejects Islam as being a Jewish controlled opposition whilst praising Christianity as the savior of Europe.

>Still though, the face shape of the character just looks more European to me.

That's fine. Just don't say she looks like scarjo because that's shitty casting regardless of the racial arguments.

Even post surgery her face looks deformed.

That sounds like your malfunction more than anyone else's.

You haven't made a cogent argument as to why I can't appreciate another cultures art while valuing my own above all others.

Sup Forums IS NOT Sup Forums
FUCK OFF

he's not Sup Forums he's a fed agent. Sup Forums is a board of peace that appreciates the art of anime.

Nose on the right is still too big.

The Major obviously has European features, but Johansson isn't a good casting.

Because if you already value your own above all others, there's no reason to appreciate anything less. You dilute your own value as a result. I'm not saying you need to hate the works of other races, but there's absolutely no reason to acknowledge it.

>but there's absolutely no reason to acknowledge it.
Except that you may enjoy it and there is no reason not to indulge that other than being a conceited prick

detachment is the comfiest feel as long as you're not attached to being attached
it's no wonder all kinds of villains are depicted that way, if you could be detached from morality and public opinion you'd be sitting pretty emotion-wise and you'd also have no reason besides legal consequences and other people's self-defense to not do whatever the fuck you want

smile vs no smile = SHIT

You sound like a moron. baka desu senpai.

>t. weeb shill/nu-Sup Forums

You'll be next to go on the Day of the Rope.

This thread still a thing? lmao

>smiling somehow makes her nose 5 times larger and wider

there's no such thing as Nordic Aryan
Aryan is not a superset of anything, least of Nordics
Aryan on its own is not even around any more

Today's indulgence is tomorrow's degeneracy.

Try me you mothelfuckel, I kill you you bitch, you are a niggel lovel youl pwobably Chinese as well, subhuman!

ayy lmao

Nice try, gook.

2 nukes weren't enough.

>one is more jewy than the other

ftfy

mfw retards don't understand how cartoons work

Who gives a fuck the original film and manga are about transcending our human existence jesus fucking christ.

I NO GOoK You GOOk, You disgusting Korea gook, you die you die you poor chinese slave!

white people are upset because they think the japs are drawing them in their anime. asians are upset because they think they are drawing them in their anime.

people are posting futaba troll material as evidence itt and showing how far this place has been infiltrated by riajuu scum

stop pretending to be japanese