Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4dT2eBWI2M
youtube.com/watch?v=o6qr-sFu71k
vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep

Yes I cried in Gran Torino. Big whoop

dumb frogposter.

I cried during the James Franco planet of the apes, that scene where the monkey attacks a man that argued with Franco's dad.
I also cried the second time I wached Transformers 1, on TV, in the scene where all the Transformers show up at night. I know it's retarded but I find myself crying for the dumbest shit lately.

I get emotional and teary-eyed at just about any emotional bait
Most recent was Lion when he found out his brother had died
But I've never actually cried, no

Yeah. Random sad parts in random movies. Helps if I'd had a drink or two to loose me up. I have a hard time crying at real life things so inserting myself into movies helps me cry. I dunno sometimes you just need to get some emotions out and sad parts in movies helps me.

Not sure if it counts, but I watched Dear Zachary today without knowing what I was getting in to.

I couldn't even help the tears.

>comedy
>dog literally dies
Fuck whoever made that shit movie.

Opening of Finding Nemo (most pixar movies t b h)
Homeward Bound Ending
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Ending

It seems like its either kids movies or lighthearted movies that get the waterworks going as opposed to gritty dramas for me

Cry Baby
Boys Don't Cry
The Crying Game
Cry, The Beloved Country

didn't cry but Coffey's death in Green Mile made me teary-eyed as well as Lennie's death in Of Mice and Men

don't like seeing naive retards or animals dying tbqh

No.

c'mon be truthful

It happened once, and it was at the ending of The Legend of 900.

It was the only time I honestly cried like a bitch.

>It's a music... I don't know how to make

Click

yes

Men don't cry because we're men. We don't express emotions like women and faggots. If you cried during a make believe story powered by people playing pretend then you belong on Reddit you numale faggot.

guys don't cry as often but we still cry

Yes, during the one and only kid-kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4dT2eBWI2M

>being this insecure
>being this upset at others for being honest
>feeling like he has to act macho on an anonymous image-board
wew lad

W H O A
REMIND ME NOT TO MESS WITH THIS GUY

Up made me cry too much

No, we don't. At all.

I'm being honest too. You're probably just a numale

Helllllloooooo Reddit!

The imitation game

I cried multiple times during the FFXV ending. That's the only time I remember outright crying from media. I think I teared up during the end fight of Serenity, but that might have been more shock

>That recognizable moment when the sadness stops and the depression begins

Yeah exact same here.

Honest question, Who are you trying to impress?

scientists would disagree with you

For some reason at the very end of Field of Dreams. The first time I saw it, when the camera panned up the screen faded, I felt a tear in my eye. I don't even remember if anything that emotional happens in the last 30 seconds, I just remember it really getting to me.

dumb frogposter

the end of Private teacher because Aunt Diane told Jimmy not to do it, and he went ahead did it anyway

>Psychological studies have found that on average, women cry two to five times a month, or three to five times more often than men, according to research reported by psychologists Ivan Nyklicek, Lydia Temoshok and Ad Vingerhoets, all of Tilburg University in the Netherlands, in the book "Emotional Expression and Health" (Routledge, 2004). The crying discrepancy is prevalent regardless of country, indicating different hormonal signals, though certain countries have a wider gap than others, pointing to cultural effects as well.

>When researchers, whose work is cited in the book, looked specifically at these manly sobs from both Dutch men and women after the Netherlands' loss in the semifinal of the World Cup in France in 1998, they found that more women than men cried. Furthermore, 20 percent of women and 8 percent of men admitted to crying during an Olympic ceremony, and only 12 percent of women and 5 percent of men admitted to crying while watching a news report on a deadly fire. Proportionally, more women than men cried during a "more masculine" cry fest.

>Overall, men and women cry over the same things, like the death of a loved one, romantic breakups and homesickness. Women may cry more over smaller events, like a fight or computer crash, but, "Remarkably, men cry relatively more often in reaction to positive events," Vingerhoets told LiveScience in an email.

>Women tend to seek leisure activities that make them feel sad, "because of a certain pleasure in the experience of feeling moved to tears,” Vingerhoets and psychology professor Randolph Cornelius of Vassar College write in their book "Adult Crying: A Biopsychosocial Approach" (Routledge, 2012). Soap operas command a relatively larger female viewership, and have a "high tear eliciting capacity," they wrote.

I can't think of one movie that made cry, there are movies that feel like shit but I never cried.

What the fuck is wrong with pepe?

No one. Just stating facts.

(((Science))). Yeah, sure. I'm sure (((they))) never lie

Shawshank Redemtion gets me everytime

As much as i hate to admit it, this

Not true. At all

Today I watched Top Gun for the first time, and I teared up a little at the end.

I cried too, but not from my eyes.

that episode of voyager where neelix dies always gets me cause I find it really relatable, but like, im not tearing up over neelix, you know, it's over the things it reminds me of from my own life, I think most emotion-provoking scenes are like that, at least for me

you've got anecdotal evidence in the thread dude

we're guys

i'm sorry your heavily-ingrained ideology won't let you see that what you've already posited is false ("No, we don't. At all.") when even just one guy says he did.

and i can go on jewtube and see way manlier dudes cry than me or you turboautists. once again, it only takes just one to disprove you

prove it

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Watched it a few days after I broke up with my ex, had no idea what kind of film it was and when I saw it had Jim Carrey I thought 'hey this should cheer me up a little'

What a fucking mistake that was

Shawshank Redemption
A.I.
It's a Wonderful Life
Life is Beautiful
Probably some kids movies I can't remember

My greatest shame

Interstellar
Gladiator
Godfather 3, I know it's the worst of the three but I marathoned them and al pacinos scream got to me

The moment you cry is the moment you turn into a numale redditor. Go ahead and cry, more females for me.

Me

youtube.com/watch?v=o6qr-sFu71k

disproven

>Me

anecdotal evidence, argument dismissed

That part comes from nowhere really

>The moment you cry is the moment you turn into a numale redditor

so you were wrong. human beings with Y-chromosomes and born with male genitalia do cry

oh man, when that bug landed on that dude's face, I lost it

I only cry when I think about my life, past, present and future, I cry maybe once or twice a year.

>responding to shitposting b8 with a serious reply

jesus christ they touch each other intimately a lot, I mean I've hugged other dudes, but I aint never held another man against my chest so he can bawl while being held by my strong arms

kek

Twice during Vader's death when 11 and 10, and once during Snow White's beginning, because of the song, when 13

this, only faggots, women and niggers cry

>Me

Absolute Madman

one of my high school teachers told me about how he had a south american friend whose idea of a comfortable conversational distance was three feet in front of him. so my teacher would often start moving around the room to put a desk between them or something, but he'd always move to get into 3-foot range

gay ass SAs

My fellow alpha

>tfw I cried during anime

FUCK MERUEM DID NOTHING WRONG

The last movie I shed a tear was Hacksaw Ridge.
That film used every possible cliché in the book but the end credits still got me.

Yes

vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L

FAG

I cried at the end of Dr Strangelove. I was the only person out of all my friends who did.

They all looked at me strangely and laughed. Felt really embarassing. But I just don't see how you can hear the Vera Lynn "We'll Meet Again" song playing behind a montage of nuclear explosions and not tear up just a little. Nuclear bombs are just *awful*.

>camera panned up
SWEEPING CINEMATOGRAPHIC GIMMICK DESIGNED TO ELICIT EMOTION

>W-WE CANT LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES!

The only thing I have to say about that, user, is that you disappoint me.

I cried during most of Space Battleship Yamato.
That flick just hit all my triggers.

>ctrl+f
>no rugrats the movie or rugrats in paris
fuck sake

How can you contemplate the senseless and torturous destruction of the entire human race and not be upset?

Have you ever seen When The Wind Blows or Threads?

I cried at end of Grande Bellazza (The Great Beauty)
What an amazing movie.

?

Same

P-pepe is that you?

From my dick.

NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE IS PURE GLORY

MY CITY WOULD GET NUKED SO HARD THE CRATER WOULD MILES DEEP

DO IT FAGGOT

Ever since I've gotten above 25, I'm literally getting teary-eyed at basically every emotional scene in good movies.

>Komugi never gets the BAC

You imagine a glorious going out with a bang, in frenzied but somehow joyous insanity.

But relatively few people are killed by the initial heat and pressure of the blast.

Most people will die over weeks and months of radiation sickness slowly leeching the life from their body until they die choking on their own blood in a puddle of their own shit, piss and vomit. Or perhaps they'll starve to death, eating scorched treebark to try and cling on to life as desperately and unreasonably as an afeared child.

The sun would dim, and smog and particulates would block out the sun resulting in permanently grey and freezing weather than will also prevent any surviving crops from growing for up to 2 years post-Event. The Ozone layer will be trashed, causing any surviving stragglers to have constantly raw and peeling burnt skin from fierce levels of UV radiation. Of course the resultant skin cancer won't be an issue, since nobody will live long enough to experience it.

Doesn't sound glorious to me. Maybe it will be glorious for the lucky ones, who are vaporised instantly without knowing that the world has already ended.

Blow

I watched Hercules for the first time in like 10 years and I teared up at the ending sequence when Meg dies and he saves her from the pool. I used to watch it all the time and it never showed any emotion at all but now it hits me.

>Maybe it will be glorious for the lucky ones

THAS RITE, SO DONT LIVE IN A SKRUB TOWN

E A S Y

Honey I shrunk the kids

Over the Top when they come too late at the hospital and the mom died.

My penis is too big for me to cry.

me earl and the dying girl

I cried from Bakemono no Ko.

It was way too relatable with the subject matter.

This. I also got a little teary-eyed just yesterday finishing up the Bloody Baron questline in The Witcher 3 for the third time

EVERY SINGLE TIME

The Velveteen Rabbit

The Iron Giant is an amazing movie. It's a great watch no matter how old you are.

yea during toy story 3. first time i ever cried which was really gay and stupid because i actually thought they were going to incinerate the toys at the end.

I didn't cry because I thought my favorite characters were gonna die, i just thought it was a cool poetic ending to the series and my childhood and I realized I was 18 and going to college and I was becoming a man and I had to stop watching this kind of shit.

Then they saved the toys and the movie was ruined.

The Wrestler
Titanic
Bridge to Terabithia

Yes

In Air Bud when the kid tries to leave the dog in the woods i cry every single time