BORING ALL OF YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=JxkUzUr2L-U

>YOU GUYS ARE JUST BORING PEOPLE FOR NOT SUPPORTING MASS IMMIGRATION AND DIVERSITY I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES WHERE IT IS CULTURALLY DIVERSE AND I LOVE IT EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN A SEGREGATED WHITE COMMUNITY!111 FUCK YOU GUYS FOR NOT SUPPORTING DIVERSIFYING OF NATIONS

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn that video really made me think

I am now #MultiKultural

Lol smug progressives.

If we're living in caves because we want to preserve our culture, then I'm proud of that. I swear people 100 years ago were more intelligent than people today

plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/

now hold on lets for a change try to meet them half way

lets send the liberals to go live in the middle east and mexico is a bit close so lets say venezuela since they want to be surrounded by those people

i feel like a better person already just thinking about them gone and having played a role

>I swear people 100 years ago were more intelligent than people today
They were. Significantly so.

damn, it must be hard to be so mentally challenged that the only way to make a point is strawmanning like a motherfucker

>Los Angeles
>the biggest multicultural nigger nightmare is right outside your door
>still preach muh diversity

Feel free to spend an afternoon in the hood. See how it goes.

There's actually a pretty sound theory that claims that civilizations actually get less intelligent the more successful they are. There's less reason to be creative, to plan ahead, or consider one's actions when most everything is provided to you and survival is almost guaranteed.

what a nigger nightmare, with that high income and public spending, services that work and medical marijuana

unlike free murican arizona that is basically always in the verge of default, but pure without browns or niggers!
what a fucking nightmare where people eat 3 times a day, i tell you!

This must be true, especially thanks to the welfare state. I also heard using the internet is changing us and affecting our memory and other things.

>arizona
>without browns
hmmm

What the fuck are you even trying to say. That the LA hood is a lovely place?

>yfw you realise it was never the MKUltra program but multicultural.

>the young roaches

Nothing to see here

These progressive lunatics are losing, fewer and fewer people are listening to their bullshit. Just let people live how they want to live and mind your own fucking business, you arrogant, interfering control freaks. Globalism and forced diversity has only created more tension and resentment and the people who are behind it should take responsibility and realise they have no right to tell millions of people how they need to live and think.

I'm all for diversity but I think that before we fully embrace it we should exterminate certain races and make sure that they're not part of the future global race. Turks come to mind for example.

>liberals tell people to mind their own business when it suits them
>can't mind their own business about how people they don't agree with choose to live

It's like pottery

Wonder if those guys would be interested in diversifying their neighbourhoods with Armenians.

why are you pretending that my shithole Mexican infested city is a nice place? maybe if you have a lot of money to escape the diverse parts

we are not fucking Britain
I have no problem with people from other cultures coming here legally.
jury still out on muslims doe.