Show them to me

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0O3k04pxOQ
gf.nd.gov/regulations-hunting-fishing-etc/deer-guide-regulations#equipment
youtu.be/gV3UUc9x-Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=xbaZdHvsupA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only after you clean your desk.
(Nah joke my phone broke so I can't snap a pick of the SSG anyway).

nice ar15. here is mine.

>that tiny magazine
do you live in commiefornia or something like that?

FREEDOM

no I use it to deer hunt and in ND you can't have a mag with more than 5 bullets to hunt deer.

I have a small collection....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0O3k04pxOQ

>i will never snipe a nigger

ah i see. state I live in won't let us hunt with 5.56, so I'm chambered in 7.62x39 (also because I can afford twice the ammo)

Just posted mine yesterday. Here you go.
Cat in lower right corner

I'm not showing you my penis murifag.

trump will take me in when he wins, right senpai?

Is that fucking flintlock on the right?

>mfw all those weapons and no ak-47
Kill yourself.

Deer Gun Season - Centerfire rifles of .22 to .49 caliber, and muzzleloading rifles of .45 caliber or larger, are legal for deer. Magazine capacity is unlimited.
gf.nd.gov/regulations-hunting-fishing-etc/deer-guide-regulations#equipment

I reload, saves me tonnes of money.

Yup
The AR pistol is chambered for the 7.62x39.

>All that black tacticool shit

no wonder you americucks bow down to the BBC

Reported.

WTF psychos?
Why would anyone except a soldier on duty need such weapons?
This is not normal you need to check yourselves in mental hospitals.
A handgun I can understand.
The rest is lunacy.

Do your duty and kill commies today

well shit, guess I was told wrong.
no sense carrying 30 rounds to kill a deer though.

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MOM

How much would it cost to get into?

With a decent hand reloading machine. Not a progressive reloaded or anything like that.

How many rounds can I churn out?

KEK, you're like me.

>What kind of guns do you like?
>All of 'em!

Even 25ACPs are useful as drop guns. I also need a flintlock and a couple of cap and ball pistols.

This. People in the United States can purchase ammo at walmart but not boxes of cough medicine. Does that seem normal to you? No does that seem right?

Well, I am a firearms instructor and 10 year LEO.

Target shooting is fun with an AR.

Nope. End the war on drugs.

More liberty, not less.

Student of mine asked what the best gun was for shooting a grizzly.
I said a .25
She asked why
I said to shoot the guy next to me in the knee cap and take off running.

Old joke, I know

>silencers

hope those are legal

Sorry for the potato quality

'Merica

Pretty sure you can buy both.

And if there is some cough medicine you cannot buy a box of it is because of the soccer mommy left that made it a crime to do so, which is wrong.

Do not use it as a valid reason to make buying ammunition illegal as well. Always err on the side of most liberty.

I just picked up a single shot flintlock pistol this weekend. Got it for $50. Fun fucking gun to shoot though.

>commie cuck comedy

This shit is John Oliver tier. I'll never understand the psychopathic obsession bongers have with our ability to own weapons. It's seriously on the level of a collective mental disorder considering I hear about it so often in their comedy and yet it doesn't affect them at all.

base cost to start with a Lee single stage is probably $200-$300 for the press, dies and other accessories depending on what you want. you can get away with just a press, dies, cheap scale, primers, powder and bullets. get your brass from a local range, don't buy it.

with my single stage press I can do 100 .223 rounds in like 30 minutes and 100 9mm rounds in like 15 minutes depending on how accurate I want to be on the powder load.

I reload match grade ammo for 20 to 30 cents a round in 223 which is like half the price of cheap factory ammo (and shoots much much better since I tweak the loads to my gun).
so I would guess that it would take about 1000 rounds to recoup the initial investment. I typically shoot more than that in a month.

Why do you support bootlegs m8
Only buy them from Trump's site

Nice /k/

>dat FN2000

How is it? I've been wanting to get one but not sure if it's worth 2 grand.

did you just post your serial number in an ATF thread?

>not having 40 rnd magazines

Progressives are cancer here too

I'm surprised you haven't been arrested for looking at pictures of guns.

being this jealous because no high power weaponry available to serfs in third world country x

ready

Wew lad you sound triggered.

I'm surprised you didn't shoot me!

beautiful shotty user, looking for a pump with nice wood furniture. What is it?

r8

>that rifle

Memed hard.

And checked

>x20 scope
>bayonet

choose one rising sun autist

cant do anything with it. you can't even report it stolen without my name and address.

I lost my guns in a felching accident, no guns here mister NSA FEMA man

.22/10

R8?

It's [current year] why don't you own a modern sporting rifle?

>makers mark

4/10

>Makers Mark
>3/10

ARs are useful firearms. They're user friendly, ammo is cheap, and there's a lot of after market parts for them so the overall price of them is a lot lower than for other weapons. Not to mention they're fantastic for home defense as well as recreational shooting.

>A handgun I can understand.
then there is no consistency in your logic.

in a free country, you should concern yourself with what you want rather than what you need.

you should be insulted if you live in a country where your government does not trust its citizens with owning firearms and having the right to defend themselves. there is no such thing as reasonable limits or 'sensible gun control'. all that horse shit is motivated by fear and insufficient education.

the ability to own and use a wide variety of firearms correlates with the level of freedom an individual has in a country. this applies to western/developed countries, because lawless/wartorn shitholes tend to have bigger problems when it comes, namely individuals being able to live their lives in reasonable conditions. In this respect, Canadians have greater freedom than lets say Australians, but Americans are more free than Canadians.

Time for 60,000 Freedom Poppers!

decent/10

No more fucking room....

fuck off Sup Forums

Try harder.

Battle Rifle is Best Rifle!

>/k/ invading Sup Forums

whats the blue/orange gun chambered in?

what kind of knife is that?

Chambered in full metal cuck

Looks like a mora

10mm caseless, for under 3 cents a shot.

I thought I was the only one with an AR-7 kek

They're actually very fun to shoot and surprisingly accurate. Is yours a Henry?

>those unopened PMAGs

Same, senpai. I have literally hundreds of unopened PMAGs as a hedge against a renewed AWB.

Posting my closet boom stick

For all the noguns ITT, do any of you know what it's like to be addicted to this? Literally getting high when you have a nice group? It's a 100% natural high, and you hippies are missing out. The only thing comparable is working out or having sex.
>tfw u don't have to put drugs in your blood to get high
God bless America.

Needs more UBR

Man id love to have a 10mm sbr. Too expensive though and parts are scarce

Is that a nerf gun

yes

R8 my paint job

this

Have this rifle too. Pretty decent .22 rifle. Might get an AR 15 now that I have the money to buy one.

...you should really look up the murder rates divided up by weapons. If you got shot and killed in the US, it's 20 times more likely that the shooter used a handgun than a rifle, let alone a scary black one, and Americans have millions upon millions of scary black rifles.
Handguns are the real killers. Anyone who tells you otherwise has no idea of what's really happening.

Where's the Buffalo Trace Bro?

You just missed Geisselle sale. Maybe there is still some stuff left?

It's mostly cheap guns that get used to the most in crimes...
youtu.be/gV3UUc9x-Nw

My point exactly

Pretty good senpai

Damn...well hopefully after 4th of July I can start buying my parts to build my AR 15. Better sooner than later.

One of my safes

not sure why black rifles are so scary, considering it's the camouflage ones you have to worry about.
8/10 would not spot you camping near a chocolate bar

youtube.com/watch?v=xbaZdHvsupA
Here's one of your fellow countrymen.

Not if you're a bloody minor.
Read up on seppo firearms laws you myopic cunt.