twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

See ya space cowboy ;_;

>you will never get to fuck your waifu

Why is miller so lucky

>it's a Miller gets space AIDS episode

beautiful scene

Best Expanse episode tebehe

we system shock now?

Why did they have to destroy Venus anons? That planet didn't do anything to no one

We /feels/ now

Miller is a goddamn cuck. He never even talked to Julie yet fell in love for her. He was shitting on that Belter kid, but he himself probably never got laid.

Man that was fucking beautiful,can't imagine how it must feel to read it for the first time

what about Miller's ex and perhaps those space prostitutes

I'm starting to like this serie more and more, but I know that Sup Forums will start hating it soon enough.

It's the natural cycle of this shithole.

Shit planet tbqh

Venus just got a hurt, she isnt destroyed

Also, miller storyline was pretty fucking cash. i enjoyed that immensely

It didn't get destroyed...

>destroy
They just crash-landed into it.
It's not like Venus wasn't a hellhole already.

>go to Eros
>get spacelaid

Should have seen it coming desu,

Honestly, the world feels a lot more empty and devoid of soul now that Miller and Julie Mao are gone. I hope the show can regain some of what was lost.

Yeah man, but what a fucking sendoff.

From my previous experience with the books..it loses a lot of charm without Miller and Julie.

>tfw no protomolecule gf
;__;

belters are degenerates, i cant wait for them to take the blame for the missing nukes

>now that Miller and Julie Mao are gone

the protomolecule won't allow that.

>tfw Eros knocks Venus
Lewd

>tfw they crashlanded on Venus and expelled most of the noxious substances on the surface thus making it available for terraforming inside 2 generations

But isn't it like 1000 degrees on the surface of venus

Brotomolecule is best boi

That's partly because of said noxious gases and the greenhouse effect they create, though.

so it's going to be a terrarforming race between mars and venus?

And will Miller become an alien?

I love this show, too bad It's gonna get cancelled

737 Kelvin average surface temp.

That's 866.93 degrees F for Americans, and 463.85 degrees C for everyone else.

should have send the nukes after the Eros and terraform Venus

Please don't really be that stupid.

how do you know?

A third season seems definitely possible right now.

I already miss him.

My sister's boyfriend's cousin was told by a guy at a party who's uncle works for Syfy that it'll be cancelled, sorry m8

dude, does he also work for nintendo?

The Expanse is the only series I watch, honestly. It's just so charming and "science", you know, in that Cargo Cult sense where you just like jargon and you take for truth.

my grandmothers sisters cousins wifes brothers son is friends with thomas janes personal assistant and he said miller comes back as dr manhattan

>destroyed

they didn't destroy nothing Venus is fine in fact it's seeing more action now than that desolate wasteland hell hole ever has.

welcome to eros station

Venus is live and well.

I'm gonna miss Miller & Julie

>even Venus get laid more often than you

/ourguy/ Amos is still alive.

Now Miller can just step outside and cook a nice and hot pizza pie.

Miller had exquisite taste waifus

how does the alien shit keeps growing on venus? theres no energy?

wut?

>tfw no Thai gf

Feels bad man

Ever heard of thermal energy?

>737 Kelvin average surface temp.
>no energy

Are you retarded?

;_;

>Not understanding laws of thermodynamics, not taking five seconds to google.

It has multiple heat sources(Radiation, the planet core, the crazy concoction of shit floating around the surace of the planet, the cloud barrier that keeps all of the shit in acting as a thermobaric cloud. Trust me, that planet has too much energy. )

Beautiful episode. You can tell the authors are working with the tv series team.

Pic related made me almost tear up. 10/10 scene.

It's a shame they cut out some of the more body horror stuff on Eros though. The crawling torsos, hands and heads were pretty creepy, though I don't mind them cutting the vomit zombies.

Also I'm pretty excited to see The Martian Diversity Marines™ get wiped out next episode, should be good

Are you not fucking entertained enough?!

How should we advertise somehow more, to get better ratings?
with eg. music videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=3iN39QBSQho
youtube.com/watch?v=CnSLBnq4WHw
youtube.com/watch?v=nIzOio8IPOA

Well the impact and nuclear explosion surely gave it some energy. Maybe the brotomolocule will adapt to use the extreme heat of Venus for fuel too. You know earth or Mars is going to send a ship to investigate the impact, it can infect that crew and be back into space asap.

Embrace the crazy.

>thinking brotomolecule needs weeny earth tech

That shit is about to pull some Vorlon tech out of its ass.

Jesus fucking christ
Don't get canned please

What is the meaning behind the tattoo that Miller's belter kid buddy was getting at the end? Isn't that the same marking that Niaomi has?

>You made a guy like me believe in something
What a great episode. Fuck.

theres no radiation on venus are u stupid?

from what i read the protomolecule need either biomass or radiation not heat energy. so my question still stands

How the fuck are modern people so hard to retain, especially by something as great as this show
Not enough laugh tracks, I assume

Pretty fucking nice, now how's a season finale supposed to top this ?

Syfy channel is bound up in tier 2 channel packing, you usually need a digital preferred package to even access it on comcast, I'm sure Timewarner and other telecomms use similar techniques/paywalls

It has access to far fewer people and as more cord cutting has happened, they've lost so many people in outer channels, especially with being able to access the content cheaply and free online.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lost a third of their usual watchers over the last five years because of broadband.

It already had the biomass it needed on eros, it was in process of building factories/fabricators.

Jim lands on Venus, steps outside and sees blue Miler going balls deep in blue Julie
"Hey kiddo uh I'll just be a minut-uhh"

Not to put too fine a point on it but it is Syfy after all, how many viewers were they expecting?

F

with the return of Miller of course

who the fuck want's to watch they syfy channel? Whe the fuck even has cable/satellite to watch the syfy channel?

If they threw it on Hulu/amazon/netflix it would most likely save the show but as is it's gonna die off soon.

Can the protomolecule imitates the smell of pussy ? Sex without smell is just awful

This, but I think he won't be a person, he'll be a whole fucking planet.
Like, Venus rotates and a giant Miller face smirks at everyone

OPA, the belter terrorist lads

>If they threw it on Hulu/amazon/netflix
I'm honestly baffled why they haven't already.
Maybe if it dies on SyFy one of those providers could swoop in grab the rights? I mean the show is getting nothing but high praise everywhere in the media, and those who are watching are fucking loving it
Can't go wrong with The Expanse

Have faith user, the same writers who created this fantastic episode are the same writers who handled the finale.

>Like, Venus rotates and a giant Miller face smirks at everyone

Then he tells the whole system to stay away from te aqua

I can't wait for that dude working for Mao to get Morden'd.

All the plot lines in this episode felt really well done. Even this scene was heart wrenching and it could have so easily been a weak scene.

Here in Germany Netflix already got the distribution rights

This season has made me really appreciate how good of a title/intro sequence this show has.

>Venus rotates and a giant Miller face smirks at everyone
Beautiful

Netflix has already picked it up for international and is now involved with the funding, I don't know how that works for profit sharing but they got more backing for it already. How much further they get involved will probably depend on deal with Amazon.

How fast can ships and missiles move in space?
Everything is moving way too fast.
They don't have any kind of FTL tech in this series, right?

She a tough ol' bird god bless her.

She always delivers
Like, I keep expecting her to fall flat, and then she delivers, again and again
And I keep expecting her to fall flat
I think I'm retarded

The delay in communications was really well done.

top lel

they use a macguffin engine for everything, fun fact its creator attached it to his yacht and promptly launched himself into orbit, had the good sense to leave behind the plans tho

I think syfy's in a spot where they'd really like to hold on to, well, the flagship scifi show

but i can understand why the ratings are lagging, it's hard to get into, s1's on amazon prime which a decent number of people have but that's not really advertised, it's not like the book series is that well known, and a lot of people like us pirate

so? maybe u should read about the albedo coefficient on venus before spilling more bullshit u dont know about

I cant wait to see how the subtitles handle that line again