CHRIS EVANS HAS STEPPED DOWN AS TOP GEAR HOST AMID PEDO ALLEGATIONS

CHRIS EVANS HAS STEPPED DOWN AS TOP GEAR HOST AMID PEDO ALLEGATIONS
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36707266
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/metropolitan-police-confirm-chris-evans-faces-sexual-assault-pro/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=kKpWA-whVxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did they even employ him? Who the fuck gets some charmless ugly twat from the 90's to host their flagship show?

Nowhere in the article does it mention anything about pedo allegations. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Who the fuck gets some charmless ugly twat from the 90's to host their flagship show?

erm...the BBC and they do it ALL the fucking time, remember Sir James Sovile, how was he famous at all, was ALWAYS beyond me.

I just finished watching the first episode of new Top Gear
Pretty unimpressive. This Chris Evans guy looks like a charisma-free version of Simon Pegg, Matt LeBlanc seems like a fat and tired american actor playing the role of a Top Gear presenter, and not genuinely being a presenter.
Cris will not be missed.

How did they not foresee that this was going to end in disaster?

FACTS!

>yfw your teeth are the same colour as your hair.

He can just do another Captain America movie. He be fine

as the ginger skull?

>Did not preface that comment with "FACT:"

>grabbing the breasts of a female colleague in the 1990s

Police are investigating a touched boob from 25 years ago? At least they have their priorities straight.

LeBlanc was funny when he was on as a guest, I think they made him stop drinking to be host which kinda ruined it

Apparently he "grabbed and flashed" a "colleague" in the 90's. Def no pedo shit. It sounds like obvious railroading. Dude didn't do shit. Joked around too much with some cunt who now wants her payday.

Top Gear is cursed

they're just riding the "all celebrities are rapists" hype train (the media not the police, the police are just doing their job)

im actually gonna watch the show now, i couldnt stand that raging faggot.

but for the remainder of this season he will be there, right?

just fuck my shit up

>I think they made him stop drinking to be host which kinda ruined it
That is exactly what it feels like.
Even Top Gear USA had better presenters.

Is the BBC starting to regret firing Clarkson?

Nige new presenter

> The complaint includes several hair raising moments. At one point, Evans situated himself on top of the woman, using one arm to press her neck down while he groped her with the other. Later, he inserted a cellular phone -- a 90s cellular, with a telescoping antennae -- into her vagina while telling her to "talk to daddy".
> The woman, who has asked to remain anonymous, was kept silenced for nearly 25 years due to what she claims were threats and harassment from the BBC. Her home was raided 7 times by TV license inspectors despite her having paid the fee on time every year. For 2 weeks in early 2005, while she was trying to date a man, a BBC news crew set up outside her front door and filmed it nonstop, claiming it was a portion of a documentary which never aired. More recently, in 2012, her two pet dogs were taken by animal control and euthanized after allegedly being reported by a neighbor as being feral -- despite being indoor dogs with clean medical records.
> "I just want it to stop" the woman told our journalist in an exclusive interview last week. "I just want to run away and be done with it. But that's never going to happen, and I'm not going to spend the rest of my life living in silence if I have to spend it living in pain and fear."

They put this aging lesbian on TV? Fucking hell.

Just me or is there an article that says "test test test" at the bottom full of disjointed shit?

Ofcourse they are.

The guy who Jezza punched that got him fired to begin with left the BBC to go and work on Jeremy's Amazon show that's coming out soon.

BRITTISH TEETH

>Talk to daddy

BBC couldn't comprehend two grown men getting drunk and having a punch over stupid shit because they're all Muslim and never drink

But seriously, that's the only explanation I can fathom

FUND IT

>Be British
>Resign
>???
>Whip your smallish cock out at parties

>Her home was raided 7 times by TV license inspectors
>raided 7 times by TV license inspectors
>raided...by TV license inspectors

lol do they really "raid" you? Or is this just the passive-aggressive door-knocking?

Nigel will roll up next week in his tank.

Jesus Christ how can his life get any more pathetic

JUST

The latter.

Inspectors can't do shit. If Auntie Beeb really wants your bollocks they have to get a warrant. There's plenty of videos that show angry blokes answering the door to inspectors and telling them to fuck off.

Its the BBC, they hired paedo jimmy savile and kept him employed for years.

yeah but everyone was doing it at the time

Does anyone else love how the bbc threw away their most important brand over nothing?

their hands were tied
they couldn't keep Jeremy

>wtf are they doing
>this is stupid
>what are they going to do next?
>beats me but it will suck and be a mockery of itself
>probably nothing but genderfluid quintessentially british garbage
>inr

BBC manages to top all expectations

love those videos

>you trying to look through my daughters window ya dirty pedo

inb4 they blame the lack of success on the show not being diverse enough

>because they're all Muslim

BBC is jewish m8

You've described every euro celebrity.

what is top gear and why do we hate it?

What happened to the dogs is fucked up 2bh

Bbc car show. Because it became leftist muh diversity propaganda, and it seems every major brand is sponsoring every "review" done in the show.

>why do we hate it
>I'm incapable of forming my own opinions and require others to make up my mind for me

see guys and gals this is why the USA fought these fucks from a gov sick and evil. They say its all for safety, but it really allows them to do these sick and evil things under the disguise of "good intentions"

Just the fuck up nazi bitch! All you europe fags are pedos do deal with it. It's a AMERICA day mother fucker, don't make me kick your ass again.

>tfw thought it was thor
I'm dumb.

American Chris Evans was Captain America not Thor.
British Chris Evans is just some daft cunt.

>tv channel intimidating witnesses
kek britland is like bizzaro world

Oh did the liberal white male genocide regime of the BBC decide to throw one of its own sonderkommando's into the oven with the rest of his white brethren? Well that's the way it goes with sonderkommando's. Just shovel yourself in Chris with the rest that have been killed off by the cry wolfers but since no one watches the watchers in charge they get away with it every time. Little pity since you chose your side but Adios Evans, you daft SJW sonderkommando. It's more pity than you will get from the manhaters in charge who you represented until they came for you as well.

I get american chris evans confused with chris hemsworth.
In my head it made sense because he was Australian.

Now that I see it's some weird old ginger the comments I saw make more sense.

Wtf Britain, have you ever had a TV host that didn't turn out to be pedo?

What's wrong with you brits to that a retard like this as your "celebrities"?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BRITS? Why are all your teeth so goddamn repulsive? Do you not know how to brush?

top keks, good job bbc on destroying one of your most valuable ips in just a few weeks

Parkinson. Still a faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

WWRREEEEYYYYYYY

look
at
this
cunt's
fucking
teeth

BBC what are you doing

I think he dyed his teeth to match his hair.

With Cheetos.

Women are proud to be groped by American Chris Evans. USA! USA! USA!

You'd think with all those millions he'd atleast get them sorted out?

youtube.com/watch?v=kKpWA-whVxg

Zing. This exactly.

They try and scare you I tell them to piss off every time.

It's his captain america approved phone that they really can't resist.

Yes yes. I've had a couple sniffing around my garden for the last month.
Come on lad. Does it seem legit to you?

HOW CAN YOU HAVE LUMPS OF SHIT ON YOUR TEETH

If you do that in Germany, you're thrown in jail. Already happened.

It's hilarious though. I think Ned Stark was one.

Aren't nearly as many funny women as funny men.

Thats a horrible thing to say about Matt LeBlanc

>British
Why are you even asking?

I'm struggling to think of at least one funny woman we've got in the UK. They're literally all disgusting hambeast ultra-dykes or shitskins.

>Miranda Hart: disgusting looking moron with lolrandom xD humour
>Sarah Millican: im a woman
>Jo Brand: Not only am I a woman, I am old and fat

Comedy is degenerate anyway

It's like all pedos come out of the same mold. Pedos should be EXECUTED by the state.

That american cow with the big teeth pisses me off to no end

R A R E ?
A
R
E
?

She's a good driver, but an AWFUL TV host. Shitty English, horrible jokes and just hard to watch. They could let her drive and be quiet, but they already have the Stig for that.

N E W
E
W

Wow Germany really is a NazI state

Kill yourself

BBC, aka big black cock because thats what they like at that shithole, should just bring back clarkson and admit there failure. put the show back to what it was. because it was great with clarkson and the other 2 homos. furthermore, BBC needs to come out and not only apoligize for destroying this show and then fix, but they should admit they are just sucking the PC dick and then stop sucking the PC dick. we dont need a lezbo a fat americunt and red headed waste and a token nigger, oh cant forget the hook nose jewboi either. what wee need from this show is for it to GO BACK TO WHAT IT WAS ALWAYS, 3 FUNNY OLD WHITE FARTS BITCHING ABOUT EVERY THING because thats why it was funny. its not funny now because its just a SJW MESS.

but they wont. because they are stubborn and retarded. and the jews control them like every thing else in media land. so enjoy your negative ratings and loss of add shekels. but we all know what you will do BBC faggots, you will cancle this show and replace it with some edgy gay sitcom, with lots of blacks and fat cunts. right britcucks?

how do i send messages to BBC in which i ridicule their fall and their lack of ability to stop anything because they are cucks and pc faggots that will soon be penniless pc cuck faggots?
What are some good british insults that make brits cry?
Can i send them actual letters via mail to their address?

Twitter is a decent way to do it. Consider it a form of public letter.

Or just send them a letter in the post.

>BBC
>hiring sexual predators

it checks out

Why is the best Top Gear presenter right now a woman?

Grand Tour when.

why does his teeth have warts?
British dental technology?

>BBC manages to top all expectations
You could say they kicked it in to top gear

the fuck is a tv license inspector

The Europeans are so free they need a license to watch tv. If they don't get one they get into legal trouble.

It's now time for rich Evans to ascend the throne

love has no labels

>Atkinson, Fry and Laurie

FUCKING DO IT BBC!

christ

This woman sounds an awful lot like Kerry Katona..

what's wrong with his face?
what's wrong with his teeth?
how was this allowed on TV?