VICE PRESIDENT PAUL

TRUMP-PAUL 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNTtv1DwdFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't know how much I want this.

Goddamn Rand is so fucking awesome. You cant even lie he makes trump look like a kuck. I support trump but Rand is obviously the man we need but don't deserve. Trump is just the man we need.

Why would either of them want this

Rand loves McDubs

Rand Paul is the most sane Republican that ran this cycle.

That's not saying much but hey.

Rand would make a great president after Trump is impeached in the first 90 days

Another burger? Hey it's the 4th of July what the hell

Look at those extra cups rand scored. So thrifty!

Trump's passion and Rand's reason.

They're both anti-interventionist in foreign policy, Paul also supports the wall, their economic policy would probably be excellent.

Also, anybody worried about a tyrannical authoritarian Trump might see a Trump/Paul ticket as a vote-of-confidence from Paul (who is very well known as being pro-liberty)

>youtube.com/watch?v=qNTtv1DwdFY

Rand is ideal.

Hopefully he made amends, he was being pretty cucky there for a while.

Rand had no idea how to sell himself.
Scott Adams is right about this: people don't make decisions based on anything other than feelings. I'm aware that we take pains to educate ourselves and choose based on who we think will do the best job but we are exceptions and even we are subject to making emotional choices. We can't deny the warm feelings when Trump refuses to bow down to some random media talking head.
I think we deserve VP Rand and president Trump

You really think Trump would choose a guy that was the first to trash him on a national debate stage? Even if he does, I'm not even sure Rand would accept the offer. Although he's not as principled as his father, he is a principled man; I'm not sure if he'd sincerely be able to defend Trump's positions, and he also doesn't strike me as someone who's hungry enough for power to use his vice presidential bidding to further his political career. Don't get me wrong, I would love Rand. He'd balance out Trumps brashness with a comfy rational conservative.

It's going to be Jeff Sessions though, lets stop kidding ourselves.

The establishment won't JFK Trump to get to Rand Paul so it's good if only for that reason alone.

Another plus, but even without that, Rand is the most ideal.

>Tfw no one cares about The Constitution

And that's why Rand chose to support Romney and not his own freedom-loving father the venerable Ron Paul, right OP?

This is the biggest asset. Throw in that Rand wouldn't just be a "yes man" to Trump and that Rand has the BEST stance regarding security, and you have an good vp.

Rand Paul only said Koch brothers talking points, he is a cuck on immigration and copies foreign policy from them. Look at the conference on foreign policy they held. I know this isn't easy to swallow but Rand has no likeable thinking or personality

Immigration is such a HUGE talking point with Trump it doesn't really matter.
I think it comes down to "How much do his friends hate Clinton", really. Because I'm pretty sure everyone knows he's the most surefire way to avoid people burning their votes on the Johnson thing which could just be the percentage needed for Shillary to win out.

Trump was in favour of the patriot act
so this wont happen

>that look
>>I WANTED HOME MADE BRISKET THIS IS BARELY MEAT YOU KEKS

chick on the left is eye fucking the hell out of those wings

Shouldn't you be shilling for Hoffer, m8?

Ă–ster4thReich when?

November.
I hate you for pointing this out. Now I feel a mixture of jealousy, arousal and, oh, OH!!

Hunger.

Right.

This could win Trump the election
It would draw lots of independents and berniebros.

And if something happens to Trump we get Rand as president which is awesome.

>It would draw lots of independents and berniebros.
Yeah, that's my hope as well. Because right now it's looking like 20% Johnson and a Shillary victory.

Bump.

Eats with class, slow little bites unlike cucksich

Isn't all for open borders? Where's the YouTube clip of him supporting amnesty

>burger
>wings
>qt wife
>jealous hoes in the back
>but they undercooked ur fries so ur serious as fuck about dis

Much as I've always wanted a Trump+Rand ticket, it's just not a realistic way to win popular opinion here. The Pauls have terrible and irrelevant branding for the average person.

Indeed. It might not be stately, but he passes the all-important public eating test.

Exactly this, is perfect balance and my nationalist-libertarian self precums thinking about it

That was after his father was totally out

Cheap prick. Probably loaded the bus up with cups and ketchup packets.

AND! AND! Rand squeaks by on the getting away with having strange hair test.

Anyone else been getting a ton of email spam from the Rand Paul camp asking for donations recently? Like in the last 2 weeks?

Coincidence?

>gotta have muh piss cups

Honestly I think he would be a pretty good VP pick for Trump. He has appeal to libertarians, younger voters, and independents. But his Senate seat is too valuable; Trump knows this and won't pick him for that reason.

It's not going to happen

He's running for Senate too

Isn't he and his father secret controled oppostion freemasons?

This is true, both would have unique hair

I don't even

Yeah, and rumor has it Trump is also a high-level Scottish Rite Freemason.

Interesting times we live in.

The only people I see claiming this is a select few literally maybe 3 people.

One muslim youtube woman and then one entire website dedicated to "exposing" trump as a freemason.

There's enough evidence on the Paul's but I don't see enough evidence on Trump other than his occasional hand signs that anyone can pull off as a public speaker. I am a public speaker and I make many hand signs unknowingly linked to freemasonry apprently

The other connection that is highly claimed by these two are his connections to the mafia and other freemasons, which not much evidence is there. Freemasons are rich and tend to control a lot of the politics and money in America. Trump and his family are bound to run into some of them and do business at some point since money talks to money.

Lastly let's say trump was a mason.
He's said publicly that he is a Christian and that he has realized the glob lists system was wrong.

Publicly coming out and saying his mother was Christian and the bible was the greatest book in the world as he kissed it.

He seems to have repented for whatever he had done before.

He grew up in the system and raised to overthrow it like Daniel was raised to do in Babalyon.

ITS HABBENING

I haven't really been compelled enough to look into it myself, and I tend to side with your take on the situation. I don't know that I'd even really care that much if Trump were a Freemason.

I've seen footage of people who describe themselves as high-level Freemasons denying everything about it, and those people are obviously snakes of one sort or another.

I never thought I'd put any trust in a politician on the campaign trail, but either Trump is a snake charmer unlike anything I've ever seen before, or he's just very talented and knows to rely on his subconcious. I rely on my subconcious, especially when I'm speaking in public or watching somebody else do the same.

They have diametrically opposed ideologies, never going to happen.

Trump is a big government nationalist, Paul is a constitutional conservative with isolationist leanings

>You really think Trump would choose a guy that was the first to trash him on a national debate stage?

The stuff he said in other places at that time was worse. He sounded like any slandering Neocon attacking Trump personally, calling him a clown and all that. I think he was trying to solidify the con-job he was trying to put on the Jews that he was friendly to them-- and he failed, since Trump just blew him the fuck out..

>It's going to be Jeff Sessions though, lets stop kidding ourselves.

Probably, but I wonder about the "racism" charges against him. I haven't looked into them because frankly I don't want to see them and find out they are serious.

he's a big guy

4 u

Diametrically? No thats the democlaps