Is liking tomboys degenerate?

So I've got a thing for cuties with small tits and short hair. Would never touch anything that has or had a dick tho.

>inb4 thats a trap
Pretty sure its not but regardless, I'm talking about real women with a functional female reproduction system.

Tomboys are sexy as fuck tbqh m8

obvious trap... cheek implants are an easy giveaway.

I'm crazy for them to, only for the challenge.

no

good banging desu

She is not a trap. She is just European. She used to have long hair and no tattoos.

>cheek implants
I knew a girl in highschool that had a small face and big cheeks just like that, and she sure as fuck didn't have implants. Not only is cosmetic surgery a taboo thing here but also nobody here can really afford any of that crap

>I knew a girl in highschool that had a small face and big cheeks just like that, and she sure as fuck didn't have implants.

I really don't give a shit about tomboys or traps but this is like saying one girl doesn't have fake tits because you knew another girl in high school who had big natural tits.

Tomboys are the best. They're just as feminine and warm as any women, but they have better bantz, are more fun in general, and most of them aren't sluts.

Tomboys are awesome, you don't have to deal with a lot of feminist garbage.

Actual females who are tomboys are an amazing fuck. Just thinking about it makes me diamonds.

One GF of mine was in the Air Force. Rocking a butch cut, top /fit/ ... boy-ish figure but still fantastic b-cup tits and a pussy you can eat for days at a time. About twice a month or so I give her a half-shave with a straight razor for Friday night warm-up.

One thing she liked was being all tough military chick to the world, but with me she was girlie about half the time and I treated her like a lady (when we weren't both being animals to each other). Camping, fishing and canoe trips a couple times each summer. What's that, babe? Want to go down to the range and cook off a couple hundred rounds to stay qualified? Sure. Let me pack mine up and I'll meet you there in half an hour.

Yeah. Tomboys fucking rock. They're the best of all worlds.

Yeah, trying to substantiate a statement with one anecdotal example is fallacy on my part, but the guy said it's an "easy giveaway", implying that it's either impossible for it to be natural or extremely uncommon, which is just false and absurd.

pic related is likely an actual trap tho.

t. cuck

You're not alone, short haired cuties with small tits make my dick rock hard. I fucked one in high school and almost got her pregnant, found out she miscarried though

>falling for the tomboy meme

traps are superior

>One GF of mine

wat

Christ you sound like such a faggot. An achievement considering your post is about fucking a woman.

Tomboys are literally the only acceptable women to date, especially if they have a cute girly side.

>thats not even the biggest dildo I've seen her use

gay

no because tomboys are still feminine...youre into petite women
NOW liking butch lesbians...