Nu male burns flag on 4th of july for black people

So glad someone stood up to American tyranny and is ready to do what is needed!
#SayNoToFreedom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIu7NiJ-r8A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Preach!

Fucking nu-males

Racists can't even compete

WELL, I MAY NOT AGREE WITH IT

BUT BE DAMNED IF WONT FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR HIS RIGHT TO DO IT,

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEW

>people who identify as women
gas him

First amendment, bitch

When will beta self hating whites realize that blacks will never go to the same extent to defend them that they do blacks???

I'n not American but this stateless crap is offensive, kill him

He has the right to burn the flag, and i have a right to call him a faggot for doing so.

$20 says I'd get doxxed if i called him a faggot on Facebook though.

A Bernout burning the American flag. Not surprised at all.

Oh, he's actually a faggot.

100% sure I'd get doxxed.

He's getting death threats though.

>people who identify as women

Let's kill him guys :)

I'm hungry now

>nu male preaches about authority complexes
A hypocrate. How fucking shocking.

So burn the flag if you must, but before you do, you better burn a few other things! You better burn your shirt and your pants! Be sure to burn your TV and car! Oh yes, and don't forget to burn your house! Because none of those things could exist without six white stripes, seven red stripes, and a hell of a lot of stars!

Doesnt make his gay little opinion right.

It's too bad he didnt burn with the flag

Why do faggots attention whore this hard?

I wish I was black just So I could shatter his world by knocking him out.

dont worry niggers will do that soon enough

just like that faggot self hating white who got killed by a nigger in DC

Someone send this guy's info to BLM and say that he's part of the KKK or some shit

He likes it in the pooper.

what the fuck is with these faggot flower wreathes these tumblrtards put on everything

>so much estrogen and BPA

You are what you eat, this thing looks so soft and doughy, they probably cry regularly

>Someone send this guy's info to BLM and say that he's part of the KKK or some shit

this is a good idea

>gif
Kill yourself

This might be the biggest faggot I have ever seen.

cuck crowns

protip: If you support him for practicing his freedom of speech, he will get even more butthurt

If someone can photoshop garveys flag burning instead and spread it we could cause an uproar

"He shouldn't have the right to express himself because it hurts my feelings" - OP

Triggered much?

Protip:

if you knew his facebook, calling him a Gay little bitch for doing something like this, then watch the white women like your comment, while only faggots defend him. do it all the time on local news pages

This is on your Facebook feed
You clearly know this person
Go to house and beat the shit out of him

I'm so happy italy hasn't reached these levels of cuckoldry

When did OP say that you colossal faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=sIu7NiJ-r8A

this is what happens when nu male cucks try to stand with the niggers.

I'd rather not beat up a faggot today. I have other shit to do after i finish this dump

Those neu male flop flops.

>Britbong telling Americans to beat up a dude for excercising the First Amendment
Double A keks.

>Americans not asking him to do it first

Unlike you, lads.

Im a grandpa and don't into facebook, but isn't that dudes shit in site. His name city and state are all in one of the pics

>every citizen in America pledges allegiance to the flag
>doesn't honour their allegiance
>Americans
>Honour

Freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences.

>burned union flag
i dont see a problem here

Look, he has a right to act like a faggot, and we have the right to call him a faggot. That's what's so great about this country! Unlike you cucks who arrest people for telling the pakis to go home.

Nah Gramps, you're not following the other user.

user wants to roast the anti-american, flag burning fag but doesn't want to get doxxed.

Does anyone know how to find this kid? I live in ny and I'm willing to drive up to two hours if someone can find him.

This.

He can't even make a political statement without being a massive faggot for the camera

I'm burning that flag today too.

>faggot can't deal with butt-hurt

What did he expect would happen?

Lol, what a gay.

>m-m-muh flag

kys stupid nigger goy

4 july happened because a bunch of rich white slave owners didn't want to pay their taxes

this is the truth, I learned it from an American movie.

Does anyone else wish we could just drop this guy off in Nigeria and let him see the difference between the countries? I guarantee that this man has never seen the 3rd world. Hell, just make him live in Chicago and he'll be redpilled in six months.

I'd wish I could swap with one of these ungrateful bastards. Clearly they are unhappy living in such a backwards oppresive shithole like the USA so I should be the bigger man and exchange citizenships with them so they can enjoy the tolerant and easygoing way of life in my wonderful and progressive country. I shall take one for humanity and endure all the soul-crushing things these people go through on a daily basis in a stable free western first world country. After all, people can't choose where to be born.

Did he die in the fire?

Well said my white friend.

>Too many people still suffer at the hands of politicians influenced by special interests

Said the pot to the kettle of color

too*

Save us, Trump. Please.

BLM needs to know about this racist faggot!!!!!!

He lives in Savoy Illinois, he works at the WalMart. Call his store and get his faggot flag burning ass fired.

Ahahaha ha what an Autist what is this a damn photo shoot

My buddy is a 6'2 built as fuck patriotic firefighter in the US

should I show him this desu

>He lives in Savoy Illinois, he works at the WalMart. Call his store and get his faggot flag burning ass fired.

Are walmarts open today?

Calling

Hahahaha what a stupid fucking question

I have met men like him, they are horny little nobodies that want pussy, but don't want to work for it, so they go and get behind a cause. Hoping to get some, just think if CWC, so horny he tried to become a she with penis lesbian

Why should he be fired? What has he done that is wrong? You are the same as someone calling for a man to be fired because he is accused of a crime before a trial even takes place. Except here there has not been a crime even.

maybe, im not sure if that one is, they might be until a certain time today.

He is literally a homosexual though...

* It * too

>fuck america they have poor people
>meanwhile in third world countries...

I barfed a little in my mouth

>accused of a crime before a trial
Except that we have direct photo evidence of it, there is no doubt
>no crime
Fuck off faggot, there are laws and there is respect for this country and he violated the latter. No reason to let him be employed by a government supported business if he wants to burn our country's flag

This is my swamp

Wait, so you are telling me the fags don't care that the niggers shut down their fag parade? Are fags really this cucked?

This

Guarantee this fag goes to University of Illinois.

Quite obviously missing the blackface.

..that would have triggered em.

>dat face
>dat showercap
>dem child-bearing womanly hips

>Wealthy corporations built on the backs of slaves

Wait, we have slavery again? I want one. Where do I purchase my own personal negro?

HAHAH HE IS ROTTING IN JAIL RIGHT NOW

BTFO

>the left burns flags
>the left walks on flags
>the left has flag toilet paper
>the left takes a shit on all things American
>the left weaponized immigration to destroy all things American
>from the Rosenbergs through the draft dodgers through Bergdahl and Manning through Hillary selling nuclear secrets to China and uranium to Russia the left's track record for treason and open sedition is 100 miles long

>someone raises a confederate flag
>"YOU CAN'T RAISE THAT! THAT'S ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY! WE'RE AMERICANS! YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THE AMERICAN FLAG!"

There are no words to adequately describe just how much I hate the hypocrite left

Wow, how brave. Let's see him burn an Israeli flag and see what happens.

Free speech, just like him burning the flag. You are welcome to do it, but accept the consequences that come with doing it. What a faggot.

>other criminal offenses
What did this idiot do now?

It isn't illegal to burn the flag.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson

If anything you could argue the opposite that it is the greatest show of love for this country and what that flag represents to burn it. The flag protects everyone's right to disagree.

To be clear I think it is a dumb protest but I absolutely support people in doing it.

haha, you dummies

Disgusting
What's that between her boobs