ITT: Shocking facts about Actors and Celebrities

TIL Zach Braff once "pummeled" a kid during an unaired Punk'd prank. In Episode 4.3 of the MTV show Punk'd, which aired on March 20, 2005, Braff was filmed yelling at a 12-year-old actor. He unwittingly appeared on the show at the behest of his Scrubs co-star Donald Faison, who pranked Braff by having the 12-year-old spray-paint Braff's new Porsche with fake paint. Braff pursued and caught the 12-year-old actor and punched him in the stomach; this was edited out of the episode

D R O 6 6 E D
R
O
E
D

Boy the left is just in a roll accusing everyone of pedophilia huh

nice GET btw

When discussing the script of Spider-Man 2 in New York City, Tobey Maguire was shocked to see director Sam Raimi stop to steal a tip jar from an African-American hotdog vendor who had walked away from his cart. When asked why he would steal the small amount of change, Raimi winked at Maguire and replied "When you can pull one over on the jigs, no matter how small, you do it brother."
"Now pass me a hotdog and help me flip this bad boy before he gets back."

damn homey they were qtaf

I love you for helping me find out which actors I can support with my shekels that don't go straight to Israel

Not shocking, he's a major cunt

Where's the proofs, ultra satan
I completely believe this one

wait ur a cunt for hitting a kid who vandalised ur car for no apparent good reason but to fuck with him?

He was only a child

he hit him in the stomach. it wasent a beating. legit like to watch u not react badly to somthing like that, u sound retarded

Not surprised.

It did air, though

Dumbass. You can only be a jew if your mother is biologically a jew. This is why judaism is a race and not only a religion. Converts can never be real jews.

So even if the guy is an asshole at least he is not a jewish asshole.

There is no Jewish race/ethnicity. The Romans scattered the people into the four winds.

Nothing that you or a rabbi can say will change this historical event.

wasn't the kid he punched Coconut Head?

Oh but if a kid gasses 6 million Jews he gets off the hook?

Nice logic.

Willem Dafoe stabbed me in the back of an alley and took my wallet.

I'd do the same thing if some wankerboy tried to tag my car. I don't blame him.

OWNED

Oh no. People are different

how is this faggot famous? every project he is in has been mediocre to shit

I would punch the kid too if I had a Porsche.

also digits wew

me too, but apparently he punched that kid while other adult was holding him to prevent him of gtfo of that scene which makes braff a faggot since it was a cheap shot he took against a 12 yo

bizarre post friend