The absolute state of Arab culture

>In school, Jordanian girls are crushing their male peers. The nation’s girls outperform its boys in just about every subject and at every age level. At the University of Jordan, the country’s largest university, women outnumber men by a ratio of two to one—and earn higher grades in math, engineering, computer-information systems, and a range of other subjects.
>“Boys don’t feel that school can necessarily help them reach manhood,” Michael Thompson, a psychologist and the co-author of Raising Cain, says. “Sometimes they experience school as an obstacle to becoming masculine; but girls rarely see school as a barrier to womanhood.”
>In order to avoid all-female cohorts of students, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman’s only public university, now has two sets of admission criteria: one lower bar for men and one higher bar for women. In 2009 the engineering department rejected 732 women who would have been accepted, based on their test scores, had they been men.
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/09/boys-are-not-defective/540204/

Other urls found in this thread:

alarabiya.net/articles/2012/07/14/226290.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As an Arab man I can attest to this 100%.

Arab men don't take school as seriously as Arab women do. We're not as studious.

>be arab man
>treat woman like your property and make sure they have as little rights as possible
>they still do better than you
what a disgrace

I'm sure their university educated women will be thrilled to marry high school drop outs who think studying is unmanly kek

M*n btfo
Thank god I'm not a m*n

I thought the first line was literal and was already prepared to rub one expecting an article on Arab femdom
What a scam

alarabiya.net/articles/2012/07/14/226290.html

>Arab Thought Foundation’s Fikr released its fourth annual cultural development report that said an Arab individual on average reads a quarter of a page a year compared to the 11 books read by an American and seven books by a British person.

Probably true in this shithole as well. I've known more males than females who dropped out. When you go to technological school (full of albanians, slavs, pinoys, blacks and arabs) most are men and the economics field is dominated by men (who are bad students statistically)

Girls are doing better than boys in Finland's basic education as well. Educational psychologists or some such seem to think that the current education system favors girls over boys

Low iq sub human

Yeah i'm not surprised

I was in school where males and females were separated. The teachers would look at male classes with disappointment. I heard from every male and female teacher how the school girls are doing better than us.

I don't know but for some reason a lot of boys in school are not taking schools seriously at all.

>americans read 11 books per year

Yeah
Sure

Maybe if the books within the bible count as separate they do

Why is Jordan allowed to be so haram?
Whats their relation to the rest of MENA?

Why shouldn't they? The books in the Bible are pretty big considering the text is often small. The Bible is an anthology after all.

I just cannot believe that americans read that many books a year

Here's the lowdown as a Jordanian:

In my culture people are expected to study certain things, namely engineering medicine or accounting. Anything else is seen as a useless degree. So you have thousands of men entering engineering medicine and accounting school when they have no passion for it and graduate with 2.0 gpas. Girls on the other hand are just book worms, they eat books up with no real understanding of the concept and they have no social lives compared to men here so all they have is studying to make daddy proud.

Tldr; no passion from most men + no real social life for women here so all they have going on for them is their studies

Jordan, (along with Kuwait, Tunis and Lebanon) are highly functioning secular countries with parliaments and governerate level representation. Religion has no place in political life its only used in family law (marriage, divorce etc..) therefore you can do whatever you want as an individual as long as you do it privately.

that was in the uae

I only studied in Jordan for 1 year

probably mcbooks but books nevertheless

I'm pretty sure woman outperform men in the US as well