Is Bill becoming a total cuck?

It feels like since Mia got preggers Bill has been quickly dulling the edge that made him so funny. Now his podcasts are so lifeless and tame. No cussing, always apologizing, no anger, no passion, no booze. What the fuck Bill? Where is the Billy Red Balls I fell in love with? Anyone else with me here?

he's generating tons of material by suffering
once Nia JUSTs him he will release the most enraged special of any comedian

His podcast has been getting more and more stale for the last 2-3 years. I dont really blame him though. It's gotta be hard as fuck to be funny consistently twice a week for a free podcast.

His last special was pretty weak though.

men mellow out with age and marriage, this is normal

>it's a bill talks about watching every professional boston sports team pod

No, he's still Bill Burr. Honestly you cunts make these threads over and over again to try to fit in. That's the only reason you do it.
He's still as funny and incisive as he always was, it's just his personal circumstances have changed and you can't handle it.
Ol' Billy is almost fifty years old, you should be glad he's still doing his thing; putting out free podcasts twice a week, writing shows and touring. That's more than you'd realistically expect any comedian to do, and it's not to be taken for granted.
Obviously the man has other things to do with his time, but he still makes time after all these years to try to entertain you in-between shows and specials.
You cunts just sound out of control with your entitlement, and how someone's life gets in your way personally.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

nia the nigger made bill kill cleo

Nia has definitely rounded off some of the edges, but I think the big problem was making the podcast 2x weekly. He was already getting a bit burnt out putting on a one-man audio comedy show every Monday

idk, his interviews are still good. his podcast has always been a bunch of normie sports talk with the occasional interesting thing

DOG SLAUGHTERIN'

Nia pls go

The podcast is still good, the last special did suck balls though.

Yes his last special sucked.... his comedy is getting worst and worst his podcast is unbearable to listen to now luckily he has his f is for family show hopefully he gets fuck you money from that because I like him. When Nia divorces him for 18 years of child support he'll be funny again

You almost sound unironic, good job man.

I honestly don't wish the suffering that's probably coming upon him. Bills had a hard life. And if he needs to make some philosophical and emotional compromises to find a state of contentment, then that's ok.

True. and it's just unthinkable that someone could have a life outside their profession right?
Friendless morons are everywhere, thinking everything in the universe revolves around them

The whole before/after the election, which started of the thing fell very flat, so the show was kinda dull throughout because of this

last special was mostly shit, had a few funny moments though

Bill is a real life version of that trope where a person finds an artifact that grants them tons of power, then for whatever reason they get rid of that artifact and wonder why their power is gone. Bill's anger was his power. And now the turbofaggot is meditating and abstaining from drinking and smoking.

>Bills had a hard life.

get fucked

>drinking and smoking

Why not just take estrogen pills and skip the middle man?

Nia won't allow Bill to appropriate female culture