Why arent you using the superior media player

Why arent you using the superior media player

I like my gook botnet media player better

Because I don't know what it is.
Enlighten us OP

I DO use it but the major streaming addons (exodus, 1channel, genesis) all pull from the same source (primewire) which is plagued with shitloads of low quality rips even for old popular shit.

Its certainly worth using if you put it on a smart TV or a tablet but if you have halfway decent internet and are on a laptop or desktop I would just cut out the middleman and just torrent all your shit from a private tracker like the big boys do

lmao kodi sucks eww

I do

GF turned me onto it

Because I use KG and PTP so don't need some shitty YIFY tier streaming program.

I like ZAKK better

>Why arent you using the superior media player

But I am

this is exactly what I do. Every black Friday I get a new and usually bigger external hdd and move all my media that isn't shit.

Then I host my Kodi server and tunnel to it if I'm away from home or just connect to it via an rpi running xbmc. Shits cash yo.

>have local media
>using kodi instead of plex

For what reason?

What are the pros of switching? Even if it were supremely better in every way I'm probably too stubborn to actually do it. Ive used xbmc/Kodi for years.

So what do you use fellow PTP member?

the image i posted is of kodi, not exodus.
Use Kodi to get all your torrented films organized and displayed way better than vlc or mpc

thats exodus. i'm talking about the kodi viewer to view your downloaded films.

>streaming streams

>not streaming torrents

Its a Kodi fork that has proper automatic metadata support, and the remote access is stupidly easy.
No need to tunnel or use a specialized pi client. It has android/ios/smartTV apps and runs in any browser

plex is just some shitty streaming thing. kodi is a fucking behemoth that does it all

Ples is a kodi fork you mongoloid

remember, arctic zephyr (dark) is best skin, if you disagree you are wrong

I am and its shit. The bowling movie has the m night shyamalan cover

>arctic zephyr
I prefer Eminence 2.0. Its similar. But has some good shit. I have 1300 films, and it randomly picks fan art for them and "spotlights" as the home screen wallpaper. This is great, because it reminds me to watch -re-watch films i would have never remembered

That's not the traffic cone player

>streaming

I don't stream. I only torrent. Steaming is for disgusting poors who can't afford superior internet speeds that download 40GB blu rays in 20 minutes

>20 Minutes

Lmao, get a load of this faggot

>streaming

My HTPC runs plex for playing, displaying and organizing my local collection. It's client/server is better than all in one and all the useless addons that kodi has aren't needed.

I've got google fiber 1000 mb/s for $70 a month. I love me some ptp freeleach

Plex sucks, I run kodi on my htpc. Enjoy your pointless transcoding. Streaming plugins are the worst thing to happen to kodi

>Enjoy your pointless transcoding

But you don't need to transcode? Plex does direct play.

>freeleach

you are never getting my money kike

I didn't know that changed. My previous experiences with plex were long ago. Can you operate it with a remote?

Of course.

Quasar is an add-on that plays from torrents.

>that plex web ui update today

It's way simpler and better quality to just torrent shit, but I like the layout, wish there was a way to stream from one device to another

my nigga

having your own local stream service is the only way to enjoy kino