Will Kevin Smith ever top this?

Will Kevin Smith ever top this?

Clerks is the only halfway decent movie he made

Clerks > Chasing Amy > Strike Back > Clerks II > Mallrats > Dogma > whatever else is left because it's too shit to remember

Chasing Amy isn't even a Kevin Smith movie. It's competently assembled and lacks idiocy. I demand an investigation.

It still has some wacky scenes, like the gay black comic writer pulling a gun at a convention

Clerks > Chasing Amy >>>>> Mallrats >>>>> Strike back >>>>>>>> everything else

the dialog is too fedora core to be taken seriously; ala Brick

clerks 2

Or right off the bat with the argument over being an Inker vs. a Tracer.

Also holy shit Caesy Affleck was like fucking 12 in that scene.

He already did.

He already has, and never will surpass this kino.

Just tried watching Clerks

Fuck that Reddit garbage. Randall is one of the worst faggot characters ever made, I think he's probably too pretentious for even Reddit

Has this guy actually made a good movie ever?

THere is one scene in this movie where holden and jla are talking at the restaurant where they buy the picture and it was so out of focus it is an embarrassment this was shown in theatres

holy shit i just paused this to come on here, wtf

I'm blown away this film only got an R-rating. I swear if it was anyone but an established director it would have been X, this movie pushed that rating to the limit.

Holden: They fuckin' used you!
Alyssa: No! I used them! You don't think I would've let it happen if I hadn't've wanted to? Do you? I was an experimental girl for Christ sake! Maybe you knew early on that your track was from point A to B, but unlike you I was not given a fucking map at birth, so I tried it all! That is until we, that's you and I, got together and suddenly I was sated!

What's a nubian?

>When you're getting gangbanged and think you're using the guys

>empowering dialogue

if he hasn't by now he won't unless it's with Clerks 3. He's far past his prime.

I want to believe
But
The truth is out there

;_;

>Director literally just stands in front of the camera and describes the lessons the protagonist is supposed to have learned during the movie

Kevin Smith is bad.

When I was a teenager I thought his films were edgy and interesting. Now that I'm nearly 30 they're unwatchable other than Clerks and Mallrats.

He makes movies for teenagers who think they are mature, because he is a man with the maturity of a teenager

I think it's more of an aging thing, when it came out it was new and hip or whatever, but now it's definitely dated.

Nobody here was an adult in the early 90s to make sense of it all

My entire life he has been popular only with teenagers though

he did, several times. thats not a very good movie.

>I don't like the personality of one of the characters, therefore the movie is bad...

Fuck you its a good movie and that scene is powerful.

Fucking loser women like sex as well if you haven't realized

Go to bed kevin

I used them for their money! They paid me to do this and I used THEM!

Did Kevin Smith really got cucked by a dike irl?

> Brick
> Too fedora core

I feel like that's an impossibility considering the film.

I think you missed the point. Randall is supposed to be "that guy" to create contrast with Dante.

Kinda missed the point of that whole scene, she was literally throwing her entire life around (getting ostracized by everyone she knew in the process) to give it a real shot, and Holden spat it back in her face just because she was with guys before him.

I dunno that seems pretty unfair.

hey hey, the HOLY fucking bible, son

actions have consequences