>epic archipelago sea

Sweden:
>epic lakes
>epic woods
>epic animalkingdom
>epic archipelago sea

Hmmm...

I think they're both great

Yes, but Finland has more lakes than Sweden, and I think more bears and wolves as well? More lynxs.

same thread as yesterday

More lynxes = more better

look mom i posted it again

to be honest there really isn't that much of a difference

gibs mountains norway

actually they don't have more lakes

Please don't start this again.

That would be bad. We need more diversity in the nordic countries. It's good that Norway, Sweden & Finland, and Denmark has different nature from one another I think, because it's more interesting that way.

Well, Sweden has that one valley up in Lappland which is above and beyond anything we have.

Sweden has more great rivers and mountains.

Neither we have more bears nor wolves.

Because the vast majority of our lakes are concentrated in one area, called Lakeland.

There are hardly any lakes in Western or Northern Finland.

Im quite sure we have more bears, moose and wolves than the other nordics.

wish we had beautiful forests, lakes and mountains like the other nordic countries

which one is the less cucked?

Sweden has better mountains, better valleys, better plateaus, better islands, better arcipelago, better forests, better lakes, better fields, better rivers, better wildlife, better mushrooms, better berries.

Finland is just a smelly swamp.

When will scandis just bow to superior Canadian nature?

Please dont..

>better islands, better arcipelago, better forests, better lakes, better rivers
you're objectively wrong with these

I think Lars Monsen did.

Santa Claus is supposed to be sitting on top of those mountains of children's skulls.

Rude :(
I make them because I love nature, including yours. Yours is interesting because I already know our own so well.

No he isn't. Finland's forests are all for forestry and all the rivers we haven't fucked are borders.

We have around twice the amount of both bears and wolves that Finland has. Although they have much more lynx at least

Well, we still got 5% natural forests which have never been cut down.

Sorry. I just don't like the arguments that erupt in these threads.

Then don't argue, just show off your nature without implying it's better. You have beautiful nature.

Look down there with that little flick of land to the left in the river. Looks like a bear standing in the water doesn't it?

Yes.

ours

let's be fair, Sweden can't compare in the lake department

They would tell you that they have more lakes in numbers. Not sure about the km^2.

gib mountain norway